Latest topics

5 SLAPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 SLAPS

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-09, 06:23

My 2 cents today-   Just in case any of you are wondering... Director Ji  decided to get even with the fans who cribbed about not getting enough of Ashlok jungle romance...especially after he went to the extreme of giving a very surprise sultry dance by DQ.. he decided to pay back with  3 days of opening with whinny Renuka ...  

So Siddy does have a serious side to him.. I like the way he handled the Jonuka situation.  He knows how to keep them both happy, challenging Jyoti to win Renuka's love and having Jyoti apologize to shut MIL up...  YAWN  YAWN

Proud uncle taking joy ride on his new scotty, he only the the scooter today so he cannot ride fast.  Of Course DQ is not going to tolerate that.... Loved when she took control, poor uncle was having a panic attack.. Aastha assured him nothing will happen to his bike (and if it did, she can buy him another one)  " Enjoy the ride with me"  while she runs over the aunties     ok..not much damage, just a few broken water goblets..   coming face to face.. .. omg,, it felt like a duel ..  each part 100 yards away,, facing each other,, eye to eye,, each trying to anticipate the other,, revving  accelerators , preparing for attack  ... on your mark, get set,, GOOOOOOOOOOO...    Can someone please tell me how the auto swerve off t the side?  to me it looked like DQ was the one who swerved the scooty,,,   why would 3 big grown @$$ men in an auto ( bigger vehicle) be scared of the little peanut and grandpa on a tricycle??   ,,,

While DQ was wrecking havoc on the roads of Pune,  Shloky Bear made Papa Bear proud with his presentation...    but not for long... We all knew DQ will find her way to the presentation,, with or without the goons.

Slap1-   here I go with my sayings again    " God don't like ugly "    I have not idea who made that up or where it came from but I like to use it..    Thappad to BD... left side cheek ....  in spite of all his evil planning,, the annoying bahu shows up for the presentation... omg.. what a face  I think he blew a blood vessel in the head .

Slap 2-  Bahu is given the opportunity to do her presentation- and what do you know,, IT WAS BANG ON.... .. I swear I heard some knuckles crunching .. crackle crackle.. 

Slap 3-  Not only did the Agni Choti Bahu win the presentation, but she got Hubby to work with her on the project too...   what was that Baba was trying to separate them???? 

Hold on... was it  slap 4.????  Shloky bear coming to pati's rescue about the land?   yea...   

No!! No!!! it was  slap 5..--  Sir  complimented Niru Agnihotri  on the all of the  Agni's women .. as they are sensible and courageous...    his wife supported him all along and not the bahu is supporting his Precious...  OMG..  Karma couldn't have been better

nobody likes to lose but I couldn't tell if AB was pleased or not that Aastha  not only show up but won 

Other things-  Ajju is missing her DARLIING grandson  my boyfriend. ... and here he comes crawling in.. stating proudly he got into a fight with someone... no black and blues or bloody face or arms, or anyplace else... did he fight only with his foot??

poor thing needs some mommy love.. his yearning for love right now, not property..   I full faith Kalindi will give him 100% love while whipping him into a mannerly young man..

Aastha did a show and tell to Shlok about her kidnapping and her injury... awwwww.. he bandaged her elbow.  It would be funny to see him go to the police station and the goons identify BD ..

Precap:  Did Shlok over hear BD?  Probably not!!!.. CVs & Mr. Director Ji is stretching this out to the max ..

Good episode- nothing too exciting

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 SLAPS

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-09, 13:55

hppy hppy  Nice post.. My favourite part was the slaps to NA.. he deserved all of them and more

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy on 2014-10-09, 16:42

I'm reserving my slap for tonight's episode. If Shlok didn't hear the telephone conversation then I will be looking for someone to slap

Missy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 16:52

Can I slap them for what they didn't do before? hppy A really fun post Vicqust...had a great time reading it! long hug love Karma.. hppy it's my fav.revenge by nature format.... Clap loved the take on the epi...full on entertainment ! hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-09, 17:29

What fun writing... You are wicked!
Loved it!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-09, 18:39

Ah, Vicky superb post.

Can we slap them for the heck of it please?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 19:15

slmu wrote:Ah, Vicky superb post.

Yes, lets add 2 more n make it Sapthapadhi of slaps!! hpee hpee

Vicky love, Thankoo fr brightening my day

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re

Post by pallavi on 2014-10-09, 19:20

hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy

pallavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:02

Maria J wrote:hppy hppy  Nice post.. My favourite part was the slaps to NA.. he deserved all of them and more

thanks Maria.. BD deserves more than slaps

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:03

Missy wrote:I'm reserving my slap for tonight's episode. If Shlok didn't hear the telephone conversation then I will be looking for someone to slap

OMG Missy... who did you slap today?   ROFL

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:06

Shegarf71 wrote:Can I slap them for what they didn't do before? hppy A really fun post Vicqust...had a great time reading it! long hug love Karma.. hppy it's my fav.revenge by nature format.... Clap loved the take on the epi...full on entertainment ! hpee

thank you Shegarf.. haha... please don't slap anyone hppy  I love karma too hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:07

Shegarf71 wrote:Can I slap them for what they didn't do before? hppy A really fun post Vicqust...had a great time reading it! long hug love Karma.. hppy it's my fav.revenge by nature format.... Clap loved the take on the epi...full on entertainment ! hpee
PS  I will always love IPKKND too... big fan of Sanaya.. love the pictures hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:08

sonshine487 wrote:What fun writing... You are wicked!
Loved it!

thank you... hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:09

thanks Slmu... ooh no.. no physical violence

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:10

Tanthya wrote:

Yes, lets add 2 more n make it Sapthapadhi of slaps!! hpee hpee

Vicky love, Thankoo fr brightening my day

Thank you Tanthya Embarassed

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 09:37

Lovedyour post vicky

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy on 2014-10-11, 06:42

Missy wrote:

I'm reserving my slap for tonight's episode. If Shlok didn't hear the telephone conversation then I will be looking for someone to slap

OMG Missy... who did you slap today? ROFL

I'm going to slap the director for allowing the CVs to prolong our ordeal. Lol

Don't know what else to say

Missy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-14, 00:34

Awesome post Vicky....hppyROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-14, 07:13

sharmibalan wrote:Awesome post Vicky....hppyROFL

thank you Sharmibalan hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-16, 04:47

Vicqust wrote:
PS  I will always love IPKKND too... big fan of Sanaya.. love the pictures hpee

long hug Rabba Vey Vic hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum