Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Writen Update 09Oct14 "Zeenat attempts murder Ruku's Baby "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Writen Update 09Oct14 "Zeenat attempts murder Ruku's Baby "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-09, 17:36

The episode begins with .... Jodha's daadi telling The entire DEK that the kids survived because they were born out side the Agra palace but once inside the palace Maham's curse affected The babies
If hussain had to survive they must be taken out of the palace
Daadi suggests that they take the baby to Amer.
That way jodha would get to spend time with The baby
Jalal wants to take permission from Ruku
Daadi is shocked to learn that Jo had given the second baby to Ruku  

Quasim who was present in DEK ..thinks that if the baby was taken out of palace to Amer then they would fail in their maqsad
He comes to meet Zeenat immediately and informs her about this development
Quasim alerts her that she would be found out in the rajwanshi palace if she accompNied hussain to Amer
She better do something right now to prevent Hussain from being moved out of Agra palace

Zeenat swings into action she alerts Ruku
Warns her against giving the baby as shaguni bai had predicted that maham's curse could be negated only if the baby was out of this agra palace
And if the baby was taken away by jodha the baby would get attached to him and the baby would be known at jodha's son and not ruku's
Ruku vows never to give he baby under any circumstances

Jalal summons Ruku to DEK with the baby hussain pdasdi admires the baby hussain she wants to take the baby in her arms but Ruku refuses to part with the baby
Jalal urges that daadi had come all the way to meet her great grandson .. Urges ruku to give the baby to daadi sa
Ruku refuses to hive the baby
She declares she would never permit the child to be taken out of her hojra forget about taking him to Amer  Ruku leaves the DEK angrily .. With the baby held securely in her arms
Daadi sa is in tears
Bharmal is saddened
Jalal apologises to Raja bharmal .. But is helpless

In her hojra jo is remembering Maham's curse
Moti is very upset watching jodha mourning for her son

Zeenat is lurking around the harem .. Around Ruku's hojra ...for a chance to get close to hassan
She is trying to get past the cordon of soldiers .. To fulfil hermaqsad

In her hojra jodha sixth sense alerts her .. She senses something bad was about to happen she gets restless ..
She is worried for Hassan's safety
She wamts to go to Hussain

Moti advises her to remain calm . She was just missing her son
Jalal comes there jo shares her fears
Asks him to go near hussain
Jalal asures hr that he had deployed numerous soldiers for guarding Hussain. She had nothing to worry

Jalal then pacifies Jodha and suggests she accompany him for a walk to angori baag
He holds her in his arms supports her they walk slowly to angoori baag
Jala seats jo on a seat Jalal sits next to her  jo places her head on bis shoulder
Jodha notices dark clouds in the sky
She recalls similar clouds in the sky  the day hassan died ...she pleads jalal to go and take a look at hussain she felt her son was in danger

Jalal finally gives in. .. agrees and goes to ruku's hojra

Jo is sitting outside and worrying for her son ..Remembering maham's curse
Moti tries to support jodha

In ruku's hojra she goes for her dailybath leavingthe baby to Zeenat's care amd hoshiyar too is ordered to be present all the time
In her hamam ruku is hurryingip the maids as she is worrying about hussain .. She wants to return to hussai quickly
Zeenat tricks hoshiyar into leaving the hojra and quickly sets about poisoning the baby
Jalal enters right that moment he . Notices zeenat with the baby in the corner of the hojra
Zeenat freezes as jalal calls out out to her BHAABHI JAAN !!

Precap for tomorrow
Ruku accuses Jo of being negligent in caring for Hussain resulting in his death and asks jala why he was sheilding her
Jalal ruku get into heated argument over hussain's safety Jalal is about to slap Ruku
Ruku then falls sick begins to feel pukish ( ??Fake)
Jalal then forgets his anger becomes concerned about ruku's health  

DO NOT COPY
THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Jalal fills Jodha's maang lovingly again ..so sweet

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 11:12; edited 12 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Writen Update 09Oct14 "Zeenat attempts murder Ruku's Baby "

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-09, 18:32

Manu, it was very beautiful scene.

Though I did not watch Tuesday's episode in full yesterday I did and I must say Rajat and Paridhi have done a wonderful, excellent and amazing work this week. Some of the pieces I watched and the pictures was so natural. Depicting the pain, support, love and unspoken pleads. Excellent work!!!

They are really fantastic professionals.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-09, 19:14

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, it was very beautiful scene.

Though I did not watch Tuesday's episode in full yesterday I did and I must say Rajat and Paridhi have done a wonderful, excellent and amazing work this week. Some of the pieces I watched and the pictures was so natural. Depicting the pain, support, love and unspoken pleads. Excellent work!!!

They are really fantastic professionals.
yes dear Nanayaa
In spite of it being a depressing track the TRP maintained
That itself speaks volumes about the cast and their acting capabilities
Look at Beintehaa no one is watchingtheir depressing track but JA track has touched a chord in the viewers's minds yaar
Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 00:22

Why were soldiers not present inside Ruku's hojra to guard Hussain
While she took bath in the Hamam !!
confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-10, 00:34

--sumana13-- wrote:Why were soldiers not present inside Ruku's hojra to guard Hussain
confused
My Dear forget about the soldiers they will give you headache Shocked Shocked Shocked

Anyway it is a little too late for them now as the saying goes that the ant that is biting you is in your clothe.  Just take it off and shake it and it will appear that is what Jalal needs to do now.

Will be back soon.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 00:51

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Why were soldiers not present inside Ruku's hojra to guard Hussain
confused
My Dear forget about the soldiers they will give you headache Shocked Shocked Shocked

Anyway it is a little too late for them now as the saying goes that the ant that is biting you is in your clothe.  Just take it off and shake it and it will appear that is what Jalal needs to do now.

Will be back soon.
I know Nanaya his won bhabhi is betraying him
But when he has seen so much conflict ever since childhood how come he does not suspect people easily
He is not trained to believe everything he is told !! He has grown up facing /witnessing betrayals only naa ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-10, 03:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
confused

Will be back soon.
But when he has seen so much conflict ever since childhood how come he does not suspect people easily
He is not trained to believe everything he is told !! He has grown up facing /witnessing betrayals only  naa ??
Manu there is a song from a legend musician Bob Marley that says that your best friend could one day be your worse enemy and your worse enemy could one day be your best friend. That is how I see Ruky and Jalal with Jodha now (love put aside). 

All Ruky's moves gives open door to Jalal's enemies to attack him and she betrays, manipulates him so easily and one day her time will come and then she will realize that her best friend as be come her worse enemy she will be in his life for the fact that besides being his first wife she is family too but that intimate circle with him she will lose forever. And she will go about blaming Jodha without cross examine herself as to where did I go wrong.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-10, 04:32

May i ask is rukaiya pregnant because in spoiler she is vomiting and i read that jodha pregnant which one is true?? Please reply thankss

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 07:53

Nirra wrote:May i ask is rukaiya pregnant because in spoiler she is vomiting and i read that jodha pregnant which one is true?? Please reply thankss

Hello Nirra
Welcome to Dhwani
hpee

Yes that precap was surprising
I think there could betwo scenerios

Either Jodha and Ruku could be pregnant
Or ruku just faked it to divert Jalal's attention !!
Dunno what the writers are planning
Jodha definitely had many children as per history
But I doubt if Ruku produced any
confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-10, 11:59

Oww thanks for information dears xixixi because i am really curious about that and one for question i heard that jodha akbar they have new entry salim is child jodha and akbar or jalal n ruks hehe sorry for many question

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 12:35

Nirra wrote:Oww thanks for information dears xixixi because i am really curious about that and one for question i heard that jodha akbar they have new entry salim is child jodha and akbar or jalal  n ruks hehe sorry for many question

Salim is definitely Jodha and Jalal's child ..jodha was taken away from Agra palace during her pregnancy and she remained partly at Amer and Partly at baba Salim Chishti 's place to safeguard her from Maham's curse and other family traitors

Jalal Named the child SALIM after the saint 's name who Jalal held in utmost reverence
This is as per documented history Nirra
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-10, 13:15

Oww thank you so much for your informatin i relief that salim is child jod and jalal not jalal and ruks xixixi, because jodha akbar most fav drama after korean drama. may i suggest for you korean drama my love from other stars is great drama you must watched xixixi

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 16:43

Nirra wrote:Oww thank you so much for your informatin i relief that salim is child jod and jalal not jalal and ruks xixixi, because jodha akbar most fav drama after korean drama. may i suggest for you korean drama my love from other stars is great drama you must watched xixixi  

Hugs Nirra
I assume you are from Korea am I right !!
Please d share your fav korean dramas /TV shos which are dubbed in English
You seem to be a lover of romantic shows my bew friend

Lovely meeting you

We have another ardent fan Nanayaa who lives in another continent and is ardent of Jodha akbar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 16:50

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
confused

Will be back soon.
He is not trained to believe everything he is told !! He has grown up facing /witnessing betrayals only  naa ??
Manu there is a song from a legend musician Bob Marley that says that your best friend could one day be your worse enemy and your worse enemy could one day be your best friend. That is how I see Ruky and Jalal with Jodha now (love put aside). 

All Ruky's moves gives open door to Jalal's enemies to attack him and she betrays, manipulates him so easily and one day her time will come and then she will realize that her best friend as be come her worse enemy she will be in his life for the fact that besides being his first wife she is family too but that intimate circle with him she will lose forever. And she will go about blaming Jodha without cross examine herself as to where did I go wrong.

Yes you have judged the situation perfectly Nanayaa
This is what will drive a wedge between jalal and Ruku and this will make Jalal fall for Jodha all the more
Starry Love Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-10, 16:52

No friends iam from indonesia xixixi in indonesia there have show india drama like mahabrata, adventure hatim,jodha akbar etc also korean drama hehehe in this year india drama was popular in indonesia ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thanks for your recap because if i see in youtube i didnt know that meaning xixixi

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-10, 17:04

Nirra wrote:No friends iam from indonesia xixixi in indonesia there have show india drama like mahabrata, adventure hatim,jodha akbar etc also korean drama hehehe in this year india drama was popular in indonesia ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thanks for your recap because if i see in youtube i didnt know that meaning xixixi
Hi Nirra,

Welcome to Dhwani..

Jodha Akbar is periodical drama..It seems like Indonesians like drama with strong traditional roots hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-10, 17:17

Friend is true that jodha akbar take leap that mean take leap is end of drama and paridhi also rajat will be leave for drama

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-10, 17:32

Nirra wrote:Friend is true that jodha akbar take leap that mean take leap is end of drama and paridhi also rajat will be leave for drama

Nothing is confirmed yet , leap is planned but the decision of Paridhi n Rajat are awaited

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 19:18

Nirra wrote:No friends iam from indonesia xixixi in indonesia there have show india drama like mahabrata, adventure hatim,jodha akbar etc also korean drama hehehe in this year india drama was popular in indonesia ☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thanks for your recap because if i see in youtube i didnt know that meaning xixixi
you are welcome to join us daily right here Nirra .. my new friend from Indionesia 
long hug
am so happy to know Indial shows are liked so much in your place my dear 
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 19:18

you are welcome to join us daily right here Nirra .. my new friend from Indionesia 
long hug
am so happy to know Indial shows are liked so much in your place my dear 
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top