Latest topics

yeepiiiiiiiiii raman u did a perfect kiss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yeepiiiiiiiiii raman u did a perfect kiss

Post by mansi sapra on 2014-10-10, 00:27

so this post is dedicated to our one and only  ravan kumar bhalla who is now trying to be romantic kumar bhalla and i think he passed perfect 100 out of 100 he really knows how to handle a situation he fairly did a good cover up when he accidentally kissed the warden and ishita did her best to make him irritate by mentioning about mani mani baar baar which in some made him do it and not to forget our direst mani who has 80% hand in it i personally think he did it on propose so that raman realizes his love for ishita and if he did it thinking something whichi i dont know so let me tell u mr mani ur not going to succeed  in it (some naughty plans of yours hpee hppy Twisted Evil  and make way for raman ishita love thanks for that buy the way waiting for Fridays  episode

mansi sapra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: yeepiiiiiiiiii raman u did a perfect kiss

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 00:36

Hilariois post Mansi
The wntire episode was just about Raman and his kiss
Loved it yaar
Clap hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-10, 00:41

haha! Thanks Mansi for putting things in perspective! I do like Mani and I think he wants the best for his friend and hence is being so harsh on Raman. I feel he will soon realise that the two idiots are not being able to express their love for each other and will lend a capable helping hand!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum