Latest topics

Jodga Akbar-Ruky a pitiful fate!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodga Akbar-Ruky a pitiful fate!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-10, 00:29

I know that by now fans all over are so mad at Ruky and what this whole track is about and upset with the CV team. Yes I know CV team can be too dramatic showing something at times but if one does put such emotions aside one will get the bigger picture of its intentions. The focus here is a journey of true love binding Jodha and Jalal together that in the middle of calamities, trails, evil, enemies from left and right this true love stood the test of time and thrived till the very end if not till enteral.

At this moment the determination, manipulations of Ruky continues at the quest of getting Jalal at her aside and the MUZ title at the expense of Jodha. Luck seems to be on her side with evil hands helping her all the way on her wrong chosen path. She is protecting her interest at all fort.  Now the days of Hasan is ticking from the look of things in a few days to he will also pass on. As played out today either by another attempt, a natural death or already active poison. Though Ruky is being bitchy all over Agra palace and no one has been allowed by the writer to give her a check and balance (why) I feel the end results of her actions will be a pitiful fate she will live with for the rest of her life.

Honestly I feel rather sorry for her instead of being angry at what she is doing simply because fate is going to give her the kind of check and balance no one could possible give it to her at the moment (and spare Jodha and Jalal for doing so themselves so that their path will forever be pure without guilty.

To her now she has everything she wanted. A son (heir to the throne and an a covet title MUZ) if it was taken from her once now by her own hands and works she has it back in grabs and will never let it go. Ruky is ready to stand up against everyone or anything that may come between her final destination. But how does ‘man’ fights destiny and succeed?  This is why I feel pity for her because all of a sudden whether Zeenat prevails in another poison attempt which I doubt Hasan will soon be taken away from her grabs ( whether CV team in the name of more drama will make that happen when the child is given to Jodha as per the spoilers of the child spending a night with Jodha or when Hasan is with her it doesn’t matter) All that matters is that Ruky has bear herself up before all especially Jodha and she will never have this opportunity again as a ‘barren woman’ she will never have any other chance again to be MUZ of Jalal. SHE WILL BE THE BIG LOSER!!!!!!!

No matter what happens whether Jodha and Jalal are estranged for a while because of this loss or false accusations the pure love that has united them within their hearts will soon bring them back together more stronger than before. Love is patient, it is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast it is not proud, it does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs it does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth, it always protects, always trust always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. And because LOVE IS Jodha and Jalal will prevail at the end. They both still have possibilities which Ruky can never have! They both can try again and keep trying again until the dark clouds disappear and give way to the light to shine over them.

Soon there will be a voice of an heir running around and  Jalal will have a heir and Jodha will be called MUZ and Ruky will live on to see this day : It reminds me of a favorite scripture verse: “He prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies (fulfilling desire). He anointest my head with oil; (glory and honor) my cup runneth over” (unimaginable joy and blessing).

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodga Akbar-Ruky a pitiful fate!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 00:53

Another wonderful post from you Nanayaa

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodga Akbar-Ruky a pitiful fate!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-10, 03:47