Latest topics

JUST Gonna Throw it OUT THERE!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JUST Gonna Throw it OUT THERE!!

Post by Trinidream on 2014-10-10, 03:54

Before I start, I'm going to admit I did not watch today in it's entirety. I'm sick and tired of watching Tanu get way with her evil. BUT I LOVED AAhil saying tonight at the party he is going to confess to Sanam... I spoke about that later down...
SOOO here goes...

We have no legit spoilers, no segments, nothing,So Anything opposite to what most peeps are thinking will be a surprise. 

I"ll be surprised if they go with what many are thinking, as it is not a twist. 

What I think will be a wonderful surprise is Aahil's words.. that tonight he'll confess at the function... No truer words have ever been said. I believe it would happen too. No matter what happens, at first Tanu will look like she is winning but it would blow up in her face, and SAHIL would end the night in each other's arms. Tanu will still be around to try to hurt sanam, but as I strongly believe Raziya will keep both sisters in the mansion to destroy Tanu, SAnam and Seher will be used in different ways.. but with knowing that their parents were killed by Tanu it won't be a being used scenario but a revenge scenario,. 

They are going to play this story the way Zoya did to Asad. She knew after everything she tried, Asad always believed Tanu over Zoya. I think that yes, we may get a slap, and Sanam leaves in tears, to go back to the mansion to collect her things, to leave. Aahil will go after her before she could leave causing a big commotion. We'll get our angsty confession,.. but I think Sanam won't believe him if he slaps her. She would tell him, that's not a way of showing love and maybe he does not know what love is. She thought he loved her, thouught she saw his love for her, but maybe she was mistaken. ... She'll taunt him in front of everyone about their dreams of future being shattered. She tells Tanu that she won.. She'll sign. She hopes Tanu could keep Aahil's bed warm for him with all the girls he could want. But she will never care about anyone else but him. She thinks their love was one sided.. she did the loving. She leaves devastated but Aahil goes after her. They meet back at the mansion and he begs and begs.. confessing his love over and over again. Tells her he does not deserve her, but if he gets her, it would be his dream come true...Eventually she'll take him back and we'll get consummation... 
Anyway, I strayed. 
After all this Sanam, will know she can't any longer tell Aahil or show him evidence.. like Zoya also did with Asad. She has to get Tanu to show her true face to Aahil Like zoya did to asad, when asad witnessed tanu trying to kill zoya..

Sanam with seher will torture Tanu so much, it will make her confess on her own to Aahil without realizing what she did.. 
AGAIN i'm going to say I do NOT see a switch. RAZIYA says she is going to use BOTH sisters. She cannot use both if one is not there.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: JUST Gonna Throw it OUT THERE!!

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-10, 17:26

Thank You, Trini..

IKR.. Tanu has been winning again and again... It would be so nice to see her losing fr once ...Hope she does this time and love triumphs

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-10, 17:50

Nice Post Trin. Hmm so tanu is again on a winning spree , will sure love to watch her to loose. Hopefully it will happen soon.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-10, 18:23

Great play out prediction Trini..I'm eager to see how different' history repeats itself' can be.One does want to crush a bug that keeps biting you everytime...I suspect Tanu has reached that position.Love reading your thoughtful posts long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-10, 23:44

Hi Trini.. long hug

I want Tanu to be exposed and Sanam and Ahil to reunite.. Razia still plotting  Bang Bang I thought she had changed but no...  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum