Latest topics

The Faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Faces

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-10, 06:00

My 2 cents .. Yup  we are definitely being punished.. FOR SURE!!!!!..   

Episode EBP starts with Renuka, only this time she starts praising the Bahu to the nosy- knowitall-cantmindherownbusiness-troublemaker-hungrybelly-annoying neighbor... PHEW... that about sums that up   No more to be said about Josid/Renuka drama   OOOOOhhhhhh except it was nice to see Siddy playing with Anny

We all knew it.. CVs/ Director Ji is so predictable ..   We knew they would not make it this early and easy for us..  Of course NOT!!!! .. Baba yaba daba dooing on the phone with the trio from the Agrihotri School of Weletgirlsoutsmartus  .. reprimanding them for letting the bahu get away,,, he cannot understand how the three of them cannot handle a girl... .. well... she's not ordinary girl.. she's Mrs. Aastha Shlok Agrihotri, Drama Queen, wife of Angry Bear Drama King, Bahu of BD Evil CanEvil who cannot handle her himself either.     he's losing control, she's defeated him AGAIN. blah blah blah blah ...  and five minutes later Precious comes waltzing in.. WTH!!!!! 
CVs / Mr Director.... .. Shloky Bear was supposed to hear the whole Me, Myself & I conversation BD had going on... ..    Why are you playing games with our emotions????   yes,, these are the face of the fans today

Not only is Shlok 5 minutes late entering BD's cabin, he comes bearing the bad news & good news  his Pati  was almost kidnapped... "thank god it was only for 2 hours"  using Shloky's voice here .... and  she won the project all by her little smart self, she is full of ideas and her thoughts are quite interesting, she thinks outside the box ,  doesn't she always?? 

Shloky Bear is quite proud of his wifey    Baba's not happy to hear any of this,, he cannot bear the thought that his Precious lost .. so he started yet another phase of his evil planning of turning stones over

Damn ... It the middle of it.. Renuka decides to fight over lunch and dinner,, bitter gourd vs pakoda curry...

I would have like to see less of Renuka and more of my BF BBAJ...

Nothing says,, do like I say, like the KITCHEN knife   Loved how Kalindi and Ajju bullied AJ into dressing his wound...   Kaliindi brings her turmeric mix and the kitchen knife to make AJ better. ... what every happen to using a machete ??   Kalindi threatening AJ with the aid of poor Ajju who looks like she was holding a real hostage..
"Hey Ol'lady , don't cut my neck by mistake"   Dont' Move, Don't Talk  and Kalindi giving Ajju to hurt him if she want to...     " the ol' lady hand was shaking, I just wanted her to feel happy , feel like a winner for once  "   this trio has got the best dialogues 

This is what I thought of Varad/Aastha's scene ... with  Aasttha and her preaching... Varad wearing his "I  am not listening to a word you are saying" emotional face .

Aastha and Ayi celebrating their victory... until Ayi found out about the mini-napping.. and knew immediately BD was behind it all..

Precap:  BD doing was he does best... make threats

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: The Faces

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 09:43

the nosy- knowitall-cantmindherownbusiness-troublemaker-hungrybelly-annoying neighbor...

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT NOMENCLATURE FOR THAT CREATURE VICKY

Thumbsup ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-10, 13:03

Vicky awesome as ever Clap

Its beginning to drag to hell and high heaven.. how long are they going to keeping up the Shlok has found out - no he hasn't?

Hilarious description of Ankush, Kalindi and Ajji hppyhppyhppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-10, 13:44

Ohh Man , Ur write up is more intriguing than EBP hppy hppy hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down