Latest topics

HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-10, 08:52

HUMSAFARS:Life in a page..oct.9th 2014



A lone paper floated over from the ones Saahir was throwing around in extreme anger.It was a fleeting moment..but it caught my eye.And there in the water of the pool...the depth of the words diluted and slowly vanished ,taking with it the precious look into the broken hearts of Arzoo and Saahir.The sadness in those words bore into my eyes and a slight pain rose in my heart for the two strong soldiers and their bitter circumstances.


Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-10-12, 17:48

Papers are can be one of the greatest pain bearers at time, when one can't share with anyone, we share it with a paper.. So we the vessel of our hearts is full, it's spills on paper:-)))))))):

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 159
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-14, 06:31

papers allow u to bear your soul, your pain, your thoughts without actually sharing anything wit a person...it allows u the privacy but also the release...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-14, 18:00

Very true jhals and Sarra long hug
a quiet observer and a willing companion...used at will..
a paper and a quill hpee

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-14, 18:02

Shegarf71 wrote:Very true jhals and Sarra long hug
a quiet observer and a willing companion...used at will..
a paper and a quill hpee
u forgot the ink  Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-14, 18:05

sarra0 wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:Very true jhals and Sarra long hug
a quiet observer and a willing companion...used at will..
a paper and a quill hpee
u forgot the ink  Evil or Very Mad

Quill ke saath ink hota hai hppy

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-14, 18:19

Shegarf71 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:Very true jhals and Sarra long hug
a quiet observer and a willing companion...used at will..
a paper and a quill hpee
u forgot the ink  Evil or Very Mad

Quill ke saath ink hota hai hppy
old fashion style ink separate hota hai  Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:LIFE IN A PAGE

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum