Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10Oct14 "Hussain in Danger"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10Oct14 "Hussain in Danger"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 11:09

The episode begins with .... Zeenat about to put the poison into the baby's mouth when she jerkes by Jalal's unexpected call BHAABHI JAAN !!

Jalal comes to know that Ruku was taking a bath at hamam he offers to hold the baby in her absence

Zeena drops the poisoned finger in a hurry /surprise ... She looks for it later but she is unable to find it .....she wonders  if it was carried along with the baby by Jalal
Zeenat is scared of being detected

Jalal carries the baby to jodha
Jodha is very pleased to hold Hussain in her arms  
She loves him caresses him , plays with  the baby
Jalal is so happy to see the smile on Jodha's face
Hussain smiles at Jodha
Soon it starts raining
Jodha takes the baby to a shed
Jodha jalal share some jokes and light moments with each other n the baby
Jalal feels if Hussain remained with jodha she would recover faster from her grief

Ruku comes there and is furious to find Jalal had given hassan to Jodha ?..  
Ruku demands hussain from Jodha imediately
Jo is hesitant but ruku forcibly takes hussain from Jo's arms
Jo and Jalal are depressed again
In her hojra ruku sumons zeenat bhaabhi jaan as hussain was hungry

Zeenat is about to take thebaby out of hojra but ruku stops her.. Orders her to remain with in her hojra
Zeenat is alerted by ruku's move

As soon as zeenat finishes her job ruku orders her out
Zeenat tells ruku to rest and offers to keep a watch on hussain but Ruku orders her out

Zeenat goes out to the garden to look for the poisoned fake  finger before someon else finds it and blows her cover  
Salima notices zeenat searching for something in thegaden in the dark
Zeenat fakes she is looking for her lost ring
Salims searches with her and soon salima finds a ring zeenat thanks her
But salima soon notices a fake finger lying there
She is surprised .. Zeenat is sacred and fakes ignorance

In jodha's hojra Jalal seeks forgiveness and apologises for ruku's behaviour
Jo fakes that Ruku was right in being concerned about the baby
Jalal tells Jo that he wanted Ruku to give back her baby
Jo advises  him not to give ruku the same pain that she was going thru
That she had given Hussain on her free will
Jalal is furious that ruku refused to share the baby even for a few moments with jo
She was not respecting jodha's great sacrifice
Jalal decides that Ruku better respect jodha's great sacrifice or he will take hussain from her  permanently

In her hojra ruku is having her meal with hussain  near her
Zeenat is present there lookig for a chance to poison the baby
Ruku starts coughing as she chokes on the food
Ruku  sends hoshiyar to get her sharabat
Zeenat utilises that opportunity to add some thing into Ruku's  sharbat

.Jalal comes to Ruku's hojra to remind her that the baby was jodha's
Reprimands her for refusing to let jodha's daadi hold Hussain in her arms

She even refused to let jodha  to hold the baby
Ruku remains adamant that this was her baby and she would not let any one touch hussain becUse hassan was lost because of jodha's negligence
Jalal is infuriated becaise of this accusation hurled at jodha by ruku  

Jalal is about to slap her but ruku starts coughing
Jalal gets concerned
The hakima is summoned
She diagnoses Ruku as habing fever cough and cold
And is advised to keep baby away from her for a week avoid him getting affected

Ruku appoints hoshiyar 6-7 qhwaaja serra and zeenat and baandies to care for  hussain
Jalal is angry that Ruku could give her baby to qhwaaja serra , baandies but not to his real mother jodha
Hameeda too explains to ruku ...that the baby  was small he needed his mother
Salima  offers to remain with jodha and she too would keep watch

Precap for Monday
Jodha is with hussain when moti informs that jalal was severely injured in the head and was bleeding
Jo is concerned and wants  to take a look at shehenshah
Zeenat smiles and looks at Hussain lying in the cradle .

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 21:08; edited 9 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 10Oct14 "Hussain in Danger"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 19:32

whats in store tonight ??what do you think of this spoiler ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 21:14

Ruku falls  sick .. and  zeenat gets  her  golden opportunity
Bang Bang

Hope Jodha is not blamed with negligence if hussain isfound dead in her hojra after she returns from attending to Shehenshah's head injury
Dunno what the Cvs have planned
confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-10, 21:35

Manu, thanks for the live update. long hug

It looks like Zeenat has replacde Maham for now Evil or Very Mad and it will take a while to be exposed.

Anyways seems like CV team to the creative liberties and are mixing all the info  of history surrounding the twins short life and fiction together. As some said their death was 1. mysterious illness, 2. gave life for their father to save his prestige or life, and a close relation involved in their death but no name mentioned.

So I might say that Zeenat will not succeed in her attempt because Salima will show up at the right time to prevent her attack.  Meanwhile Jalal injury can play a different role here but Hasan will still pass on  probable Monday or Tuesday. As the little info I read indicates that it was thought that the twins gave up their lives for their father also. Maybe CV team is moving in that direction now.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 21:51

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, thanks for the live update. long hug

It looks like Zeenat has replacde Maham for now Evil or Very Mad and it will take a while to be exposed.

Anyways seems like CV team to the creative liberties and are mixing all the info  of history surrounding the twins short life and fiction together. As some said their death was 1. mysterious illness, 2. gave life for their father to save his prestige or life, and a close relation involved in their death but no name mentioned.

So I might say that Zeenat will not succeed in her attempt because Salima will show up at the right time to prevent her attack.  Meanwhile Jalal injury can play a different role here but Hasan will still pass on  probable Monday or Tuesday. As the little info I read indicates that it was thought that the twins gave up their lives for their father also. Maybe CV team is moving in that direction now.

I know yaar this royal family hasnever ending supply of enemies
What happened to that mahachichak yaar
She was not kiled naa ??
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-10, 21:55

ROFL ROFL ROFL
--sumana13-- wrote:

She was not kiled naa ??
confused confused
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Manu, don't remind me of her. Gosh during her time I had a very good laugh anytime I see her on the screen rather than be afraid.

Yes Manu Jalal's enemies are so many and Jodha inherited them too when she loved him right notty

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 22:08

Nanayaa623 wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL
--sumana13-- wrote:

She was not kiled naa ??
confused confused
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Manu, don't remind me of her. Gosh during her time I had a very good laugh anytime I see her on the screen rather than be afraid.

Yes Manu Jalal's enemies are so many and Jodha inherited them too when she loved him right notty

How come zeenat od getting away woth so much yaar
Whats wrong woth the security ??
Are the Cbs trying to portray that all of jodha jalal's kids died due to sazishes by some one or the other
History does record numerous kids dying yaar
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-10, 22:26

--sumana13-- wrote:

She was not kiled naa ??
confused confused
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Are the Cbs trying to portray that all of jodha jalal's kids died due to sazishes by some one or the other
Manu they are just funny I don't take them seriously anymore really.  Yesterday Jodha's sixth sense was working when Hasan was in danger today looking at the precap it is not working right Twisted Evil  how can we take such a writer(s) seriously when they forget they own work in a second Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-10, 22:35

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

She was not kiled naa ??
confused confused
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Manu they are just funny I don't take them seriously anymore really.  Yesterday Jodha's sixth sense was working when Hasan was in danger today looking at the precap it is not working right Twisted Evil  how can we take such a writer(s) seriously when they forget they own work in a second Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
the sixth sense switched off with out reason when she left the baby and rushed to attend to Jalal
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Question Question No No scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-11, 08:42

Manu i reliev that ruks not pregnant like what you said xixixi i am very curious that when jodha pregnant again hohohoho

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-11, 09:09

Nirra wrote:Manu i reliev that ruks not pregnant like what you said xixixi i am very curious that when jodha pregnant again hohohoho

Good. Morning Nirra
hpee
I think she coughed and fell sick due to the thing Zeenat mixed into hr drink

This was zeenat's ploy to get Ruku away from Hussain so that she can get a chance to poison the baby
Bang Bang

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-12, 14:48; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-11, 20:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nirra wrote:Manu i reliev that ruks not pregnant like what you said xixixi i am very curious that when jodha pregnant again hohohoho

Good. Morning Nirra
hpee

This was zeenat's ploy to get Ruku away from Hussain so that she can get a chance to poison the baby
Bang Bang
Hi Manu, I hope this week Jalal's brain cells will be activated.  When Jodha told Jalal that she feels like Hasan was in danger  and felt the same way the night of good wins over evil I kind wished that this week Jalal will know that the fire was not an accident and then he will think deep of Jodha's words and whom he met when he went to Ruky's room after that and Jeveda's accusations.  This could involve a discussion with Salima who also saw Zeenat burnt finger and set some investigation up. detective

The reason am hoping so is that precap looks like a trap from a second thought to me that is Jalal might be suspicious of Zeenat reason of hanging around Jodha and Hasan in the coming episode which she need not be as Jodha is the Mother and can feed and take care of the baby herself un like Ruky so why is she around them. scratch

Hopefully this might active his brains to get hint of suspicion and thus intentionally setup a trap for Zeenat with or without Jodha's knowledge.

I bet if this happens her husband will run and leave her to face the music alone.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-11, 22:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Good. Morning Nirra
hpee

Bang Bang
Hi Manu, I hope this week Jalal's brain cells will be activated.  When Jodha told Jalal that she feels like Hasan was in danger  and felt the same way the night of good wins over evil I kind wished that this week Jalal will know that the fire was not an accident and then he will think deep of Jodha's words and whom he met when he went to Ruky's room after that and Jeveda's accusations.  This could involve a discussion with Salima who also saw Zeenat burnt finger and set some investigation up. detective

The reason am hoping so is that precap looks like a trap from a second thought to me that is Jalal might be suspicious of Zeenat reason of hanging around Jodha and Hasan in the coming episode which she need not be as Jodha is the Mother and can feed and take care of the baby herself un like Ruky so why is she around them. scratch

Hopefully this might active his brains to get hint of suspicion and thus intentionally setup a trap for Zeenat with or without Jodha's knowledge.

I bet if this happens her husband will run and leave her to face the music alone.
Oh Yes Nanayaa you are right 
That might be Jalal's ploy t catch Zeenat red handed !!
Hope the story writers are are planning that way 
becUse  the moghuls were not so dumb as the Cvs are trying to portray them as 
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-11, 23:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Good. Morning Nirra
hpee

Bang Bang

confused confused
Exactly Manu, Jalal should be shown think why Zeenat needs to follow Jodha around when she is really not need, and why the she wants to be close to the child and then add one plus one. He might not take Jodha into confidence because her emotions will get in the way as she has lost one son already but might take Salima and Moti in this game plan or may be she might be aware look at the body language in this pic. Hmm maybe am given too much credit to Cv team too.

Between Jodha and Moti. Jodha alarm rate is not convincing.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-11, 23:45

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Good. Morning Nirra
hpee

Bang Bang

confused confused
Exactly Manu, Jalal should be shown think why Zeenat needs to follow Jodha around when she is really not need, and why the she wants to be close to the child and then add one plus one. He might not take Jodha into confidence because her emotions will get in the way as she has lost one son already but might take Salima and Moti in this game plan or may be she might be aware look at the body language in this pic. Hmm maybe am given too much credit to Cv team too.

Between Jodha and Moti. Jodha alarm rate is not convincing.

I agree Nanayaa ....Jodha's alarm is not convincing
A normal mother would carry jerbaby along with her wherever she went !!
Why leave that tiny tot behind when she has already lost one baby ??
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum