Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-10, 23:04

Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode
Kabeer says store manager that he is of no use as he is deaf and dumb and cannot tell him what he saw. He calls his officer and asks him to place an explosive in manager’s room so that he can be blasted. He then goes and watches CCTV footage. Manager gets afraid seeing explosive and starts talking.

Neha calls Pratik that she is fasting as it is karvachauth today. He gets annoyed hearing that and asks her not to fast for him as she is not his wife and cannot be. Neha says she knows that and says he does not have to worry about her, she is doing it for her happiness and will herself come to the park near his house and break fast, he just has to come there. He agrees and says it is last time she will fast. She thanks him and thinks soon she will marry him and enjoy his wealth.

Amrita and Sonali talk about karvachauth. Sonali complains about fasting for husbands and getting ready for them with mehandi, etc., but they don’t do anything for them. Amrita explains the reason behind it. Sonali asks mehandi woman to apply her double mehandi then. Pratik reaches home and angrily asks Gaurav how dare he is to take business decision without his permission. Gaurav says he took decision for the betterment of company and he is incharge of that department. Pratik says he is employee of company just because of birth as Swaika and not because of his capability. Amrita asks him to stop shouting at home on festival day. Pratik says he is CEO of company and only him can take decisions. Sonali thinks she will take revenge along with Lavanya for this insult.

Bobby looks at his gift given to Trisha and reminisces the happier moment. Vivan also reaches there and they both reminisce the incident and smile, but then they get conscious and start fighting. Vivan asks him not to enter Trisha’s room again. Bobby says it is not his room and does not have right to stop him.
Amrita gets ready for the fast breakup with Sonali. Lavanya reaches there. Amrita thanks her. She says she came for her children. Gaurav hugs her. She asks about Pratik. He says he does not know. Meghan and Bobby come down. Lavanya tries to pamper her, but Meghan gets irked and says she cannot stay in a home where Lavanya has come and walks out. Bobby asks how is she and walks behind Meghan saying he has to be with her right now.

Store manager apologizes Kabeer for lying. Kabeer says that bomb was real. Store manager says he works for Prem and he has kidnapped Trisha, says he is working for him since 20-25 days. Kabeer asks where is Prem now. Manager says he is in Alibaugh and changes places often. Abhay says let us go there. Kabeer says he would have escaped by now.

Sonali applies Mehandi on Lavanya’s hand and consoles her saying everything will be alright slowly. Kushan comes there. Sonali says Lavanya that he really cares for you. Amrita says she felt good seeing him. Sanya comes and says she saw moon in her room. Everyone walk towards terrace. Amrita wait for Pratik.
Lavanya and Sonali break fast looking at their spouse’s faces while Amrita sadly waits for Pratik. Kushan says he has not forgiven her and has come for his children and Amrita’s sake. Servant gets a call for Amrita and she hands over her phone to her. Amrita speaks on phone and gets tensed.
Pratik asks Neha to break her fast soon. Neha looks at moon via his net and then Pratik’s face. She is shocked to see Amrita standing behind. Pratik asks her what is she looking, turns back and is shocked to see Amrita there.

Precap: Amrita asks Pratik when he was objecting her simple friendship with Kabeer, how can he have an affair with Neha. He apologizes her. She says she will stay here until Trisha comes back and will leave his home with her 2 daughters
.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 11:11

Thanks Sathu.

So at the moment they are blaming Prem but the guy says he's never seen Prem Nanda so anyone could have used his name as a kidnapper to get him into trouble.

Finally Pratik's secret is out but from the precap somehow the blow up didn't seem as big. Will have to wait for the epi to air.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by slmu on 2014-10-11, 11:56

Thanks Tants

Trin I was thinking the same.. the guy hasn't seen Prem so it feels like a set up... who is it I wonder Kushan? Gaurav? because I don't think the kids have any money for this sort of set up.

Pratik yelling at Gaurav was too much.. I do hope he and Sonali get their own back at him.

Ami-Pratik.. have to see how it plays out.. maybe she is keeping temper in check because the family is all at home?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 12:08

slmu wrote:Thanks Tants

Trin I was thinking the same.. the guy hasn't seen Prem so it feels like a set up... who is it I wonder Kushan? Gaurav? because I don't think the kids have any money for this sort of set up.

Pratik yelling at Gaurav was too much.. I do hope he and Sonali get their own back at him.

Ami-Pratik.. have to see how it plays out.. maybe she is keeping temper in check because the family is all at home?

Oh exactly... I hated when yelled at Gaurav... the guy thinks he is all high and mighty ... thinks its all because of him and only him he has come this far. Classic narcissist to the T. Does not care about anyone and anything but himself. I will love to see him left without nothing in the end. What an ass!!! Bang

yeah Ami has been trying to teach everyone the value of family... love... forgiveness.. now her words have come back to haunt her. the other thing is Pratik not only had an affair, but somehow thinks he is entitled to do so because he is Pratik. And he didn't stop even when Trisha went missing or when he found out she knew about the affair.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by slmu on 2014-10-11, 12:14

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Tants

Trin I was thinking the same.. the guy hasn't seen Prem so it feels like a set up... who is it I wonder Kushan? Gaurav? because I don't think the kids have any money for this sort of set up.

Pratik yelling at Gaurav was too much.. I do hope he and Sonali get their own back at him.

Ami-Pratik.. have to see how it plays out.. maybe she is keeping temper in check because the family is all at home?

Oh exactly... I hated when yelled at Gaurav... the guy thinks he is all high and mighty ... thinks its all because of him and only him he has come this far. Classic narcissist to the T. Does not care about anyone and anything but himself. I will love to see him left without nothing in the end. What an ass!!! Bang

yeah Ami has been trying to teach everyone the value of family... love... forgiveness.. now her words have come back to haunt her. the other thing is Pratik not only had an affair, but somehow thinks he is entitled to do so because he is Pratik. And he didn't stop even when Trisha went missing or when he found out she knew about the affair.

Agree totally Pratik thinks he's entitled.. the way he said sorry in the precap.. it was pretty obvious he wasn't sorry at all. I do hope Ami manages to take the kids and leave him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 12:44

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Tants

Trin I was thinking the same.. the guy hasn't seen Prem so it feels like a set up... who is it I wonder Kushan? Gaurav? because I don't think the kids have any money for this sort of set up.

Pratik yelling at Gaurav was too much.. I do hope he and Sonali get their own back at him.

Ami-Pratik.. have to see how it plays out.. maybe she is keeping temper in check because the family is all at home?

Oh exactly... I hated when yelled at Gaurav... the guy thinks he is all high and mighty ... thinks its all because of him and only him he has come this far. Classic narcissist to the T. Does not care about anyone and anything but himself. I will love to see him left without nothing in the end. What an ass!!! Bang

yeah Ami has been trying to teach everyone the value of family... love... forgiveness.. now her words have come back to haunt her. the other thing is Pratik not only had an affair, but somehow thinks he is entitled to do so because he is Pratik. And he didn't stop even when Trisha went missing or when he found out she knew about the affair.

Agree totally Pratik thinks he's entitled.. the way he said sorry in the precap.. it was pretty obvious he wasn't sorry at all. I do hope Ami manages to take the kids and leave him

oh definitely Shathi... we would love to see an independent Ami.... her own woman.... Pratik can go to hell

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-13, 12:11

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Tants

Trin I was thinking the same.. the guy hasn't seen Prem so it feels like a set up... who is it I wonder Kushan? Gaurav? because I don't think the kids have any money for this sort of set up.

Pratik yelling at Gaurav was too much.. I do hope he and Sonali get their own back at him.

Ami-Pratik.. have to see how it plays out.. maybe she is keeping temper in check because the family is all at home?

Oh exactly... I hated when yelled at Gaurav... the guy thinks he is all high and mighty ... thinks its all because of him and only him he has come this far. Classic narcissist to the T. Does not care about anyone and anything but himself. I will love to see him left without nothing in the end. What an ass!!! Bang

yeah Ami has been trying to teach everyone the value of family... love... forgiveness.. now her words have come back to haunt her. the other thing is Pratik not only had an affair, but somehow thinks he is entitled to do so because he is Pratik. And he didn't stop even when Trisha went missing or when he found out she knew about the affair.

Agree totally Pratik thinks he's entitled.. the way he said sorry in the precap.. it was pretty obvious he wasn't sorry at all. I do hope Ami manages to take the kids and leave him

oh definitely Shathi... we would love to see an independent Ami.... her own woman.... Pratik can go to hell

I am waiting for the day when his 'guroor' breaks down and he is left isolated from everyone..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 10th October 2014 Written Episode

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:32


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum