Post by slmu on 2014-10-11, 20:48

*Yasmin

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Love in Pool *Romance Alert*

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 20:57

ROFL How does someone need saving in a 3 foot pool? All she needs to do is stand and walk. And obviously he is shirtless.... What was the saying too much too soon......

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-11, 21:00

trintring wrote:ROFL How does someone need saving in a 3 foot pool? All she needs to do is stand and walk. And obviously he is shirtless.... What was the saying too much too soon......

ROFL ROFL  she probably just decided to try her luck

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-11, 21:03

OMG 4 L really got a pool this time Shocked Shocked

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-11, 21:04

trintring wrote:ROFL How does someone need saving in a 3 foot pool? All she needs to do is stand and walk. And obviously he is shirtless.... What was the saying too much too soon......

yes looks too shallow hppy

already shirtless..haila

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 21:08

zuzana wrote:

already shirtless..haila
And this is the second time zu.....it's only been on for 2 weeks. They are making him WORK .... hppy

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:10

*Seriosuly, geek look* U need saving if u fall flat or if that helium balloon of her's drinks up gallons of water and  pulls her downnnsss Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 21:13

Tanthya wrote:

*Seriosuly, geek look* U need saving if u fall flat or if that helium balloon of her's drinks up gallons of water and  pulls her downnnsss Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ROFL ROFL  

I forgot she wears tents 

Seriously though..... I would much rather have shirtless romance when they become true humsafars....

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:17

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL ROFL  

I forgot she wears tents 

Seriously though..... I would much rather have shirtless romance when they become true humsafars....

How could You?? I have already stashed all my emergency survival kit and plan to hijack her Balloons in case India gets flooded ..

I wonder whether it will be romantic at all .. I am liking the way Gorky is taking it ahead.. There is no Gul Khan's trademark Asthma and wheezing or the still pausing from brisk walking as if your nose has picked the scent of rotting garbage ....

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:20

zuzana wrote:OMG 4 L really got a pool this time Shocked Shocked

Zu Maate look closely... THAT  was Arnav's room , NOW Sahir's Bedroom and will admit much much much better than the previous set

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 21:25

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL ROFL  

I forgot she wears tents 

How could You?? I have already stashed all my emergency survival kit and plan to hijack her Balloons in case India gets flooded ..

I wonder whether it will be romantic at all .. I am liking the way Gorky is taking it ahead.. There is no Gul Khan's trademark Asthma and wheezing or the still pausing from brisk walking as if your nose has picked the scent of rotting garbage ....
Hmm but a girl gotta feel something if she comes across a bare chiseled body in 3 foot deep water.... Those strong arms... Bare torso...Dripping wet... Protecting her  Twisted Evil

I really hope they keep it subtle... There shouldn't be any feeling from sahir apart from annoyance n then reflexively helping someone... From her it should just be an awareness of being too close to a bare torso in water  :P

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-11, 21:26

Thanks for sharing Shanthi. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-11, 21:31

Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks for sharing Shanthi. long hug

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-11, 21:32

trintring wrote:
zuzana wrote:

already shirtless..haila
And this is the second time zu.....it's only been on for 2 weeks. They are making him WORK .... hppy

tsk tsk I feel for him...bahut dard hoga hppy hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:33

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL ROFL  

I forgot she wears tents 

Hmm but a girl gotta feel something if she comes across a bare chiseled body in 3 foot deep water.... Those strong arms... Bare torso...Dripping wet... Protecting her  Twisted Evil

I really hope they keep it subtle... There shouldn't be any feeling from sahir apart from annoyance n then reflexively helping someone... From her it should just be an awareness of being too close to a bare torso in water  :P

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..U want her to feel ........ HIM !!! *toffee nose up* This is Bharat Varsh, Our sanskriti does not allow girls to feel the boyzzz up n downn !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..  Umm.. I guess a girls first thought would be he is ruining my dress and makeup tht i put on for over 3 hours ... hppy hppy

There should not be romangeee feeling frm  Arzoo too apart frm plain embarrassment and shock..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-11, 21:35

Tanthya wrote:

Zu Maate look closely... THAT  was Arnav's room , NOW Sahir's Bedroom and will admit much much much better than the previous set

ASRs same room Shocked Shocked Shocked ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No

but hopefully they cleaned the pool ROFL

ofcourse Gul has new producer with lots of muney now lazee

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-11, 21:38

ROFL
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
ROFL ROFL  

I forgot she wears tents 

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..U want her to feel ........ HIM !!! *toffee nose up* This is Bharat Varsh, Our sanskriti does not allow girls to feel the boyzzz up n downn !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..  Umm.. I guess a girls first thought would be he is ruining my dress and makeup tht i put on for over 3 hours ... hppy hppy

There should not be romangeee feeling frm  Arzoo too apart frm plain embarrassment and shock..
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Looks like Tanthya is back full with a bang! Me loving it.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-11, 21:40

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
ROFL ROFL  

I forgot she wears tents 

romance ka satyanash kaisan karna hai koi tumse seekhe...really make up Bang Bang Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:43

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ASRs same room Shocked Shocked Shocked ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No

but hopefully they cleaned the pool ROFL

ofcourse Gul has new producer with lots of muney now lazee

Pool ko choda, the room has had such a face lift, I am green with envy ..One side of Sahir's room

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 21:43

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
ROFL ROFL  

I forgot she wears tents 

Errrmmm guess I was thinking about myself.... If I was in her position... I would have so many feelings about that body... Bechara has worked so hard for these scenes. But I really hope they don't have 100 recaps again of his body coming out of water or something.... It was so tedious last time.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:49

Nanayaa623 wrote:ROFL
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Looks like Tanthya is back full with a bang! Me loving it.
Tanthya is always in full form unfortunately the shows does not offer her the incentives to show off Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:52

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

romance ka satyanash kaisan karna hai koi tumse seekhe...really make up Bang Bang Bang

I yam talenteddd !!! nty nty nty

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 21:58

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Errrmmm guess I was thinking about myself.... If I was in her position... I would have so many feelings about that body... Bechara has worked so hard for these scenes. But I really hope they don't have 100 recaps again of his body coming out of water or something.... It was so tedious last time.

You  will have only one pheelings... Vanilla !!

Honestly..when he surfaced like that I was reminded of Natgeo's footage's showing a whale surfacing and breaching the waves.. and I must say, They were much better than this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 22:02

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

Honestly..when he surfaced like that I was reminded of Natgeo's footage's showing a whale surfacing and breaching the waves.. and I must say, They were much better than this Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Whale!!! So apt....... Pallo will kill you 

I'm more of a chocolate person though Twisted Evil

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 22:07

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Whale!!! So apt....... Pallo will kill you 

I'm more of a chocolate person though Twisted Evil

I just hopes, she faints as soon as she sees that baady and forgets to read this peace peace

Chocolate, Haan...Lucky Mascot !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum: