Latest topics

Love in Pool *Romance Alert*

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Love in Pool *Romance Alert*

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-11, 23:15

Ehhh.....there are 3 parts and i bot all of them   Bang

BTW...thats swimming pool and not Jalal's hamaam ...he takes bath in his bathroom and swimming pool is for swimming/or cooling off after a hard day's work.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-11, 23:18

trintring wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Trinwa.....HC is SEXY....hair, eyes....jawline,voice, fingers .......err FULL BODY!!!!

Let him trim those facial hair and not apply more gel .....then u see....u will have a strong feeling to finger comb his zulfein......

Hayeeeeeeeee

Sathu...Gorky was in hospital (i guess 2nd week of HS) and is discharged few days back.....dunno abt the ailment.....
I'll leave the finger combing to you... Cause at the moment my hand will disappear in that mane .... If I could see his actual face I could make a judgement... At the moment all I see is hair n more hair.... Waite all the hair from his body got stuck to his head kya?

hppy hppy  Trin...this line reminded me of Redux conversation about hair.... hppy hppy

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 23:18

pollyanna wrote:Ehhh.....there are 3 parts and i bot all of them   Bang

BTW...thats swimming pool and not Jalal's hamaam ...he takes bath in his bathroom and swimming pool is for swimming/or cooling off after a hard day's work.....

Insan ko sirf ek part kafi hota hai to realize that u shud nt touch it even to light bonfire and U went and bought all 3 hppy hppy hppy

So U say..But I have not seen Daadi Baba's hamam Khaana ....He is forever  doing skinny dips in 3 foot pool

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 23:21

pollyanna wrote:
trintring wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Trinwa.....HC is SEXY....hair, eyes....jawline,voice, fingers .......err FULL BODY!!!!

Let him trim those facial hair and not apply more gel .....then u see....u will have a strong feeling to finger comb his zulfein......

Hayeeeeeeeee

Sathu...Gorky was in hospital (i guess 2nd week of HS) and is discharged few days back.....dunno abt the ailment.....
I'll leave the finger combing to you... Cause at the moment my hand will disappear in that mane .... If I could see his actual face I could make a judgement... At the moment all I see is hair n more hair.... Waite all the hair from his body got stuck to his head kya?

hppy hppy  Trin...this line reminded me of Redux conversation about hair.... hppy hppy
ROFL ROFL  Tell me about it... I'm having a good laugh after ages!!! Damn I needed that so much.... Thanks to ur harshu

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 23:23

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

This is the LIMIT!!!!

Just imagine, keeping ur head on that broad shoulders.....his lovely fingers caressing ur hair and his sexy voice soothing u .....

And u think of ironing shirts.....how blah....
Errr his voice is sexy?? bS voice was sexy... His is kinda grating no?

I actually do like his voice..but it is flat ..he needs to include some inflections and nuances into it..
Yeah that's true... Shivya surprisingly has a good command over her voice... It does not become shrill unlike so many actresses...

I absly loved Shivyás voice..U know..If u close ur eyes or not look at her and just hear her dialogues..U can get the exact emotions that Arzoo is undergoing..Her voice brings life to the dialogues ... once she begins to get her emotions righ,, she will be a strong actor..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-11, 23:27

I really liked Aarzoo's voice mod and acting in last couple of epis.....she is on an improvement trajectory....

agree on make-up bit.....lets tell this to 4 Lions.....they are listening...early days u kno...:P 

Sathu,Trin: Good to know that both of u are far away from THAT room and pool :P  HE IS ALL MINE

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 23:30

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Errr his voice is sexy?? bS voice was sexy... His is kinda grating no?

I actually do like his voice..but it is flat ..he needs to include some inflections and nuances into it..
Yeah that's true... Shivya surprisingly has a good command over her voice... It does not become shrill unlike so many actresses...

I absly loved Shivyás voice..U know..If u close ur eyes or not look at her and just hear her dialogues..U can get the exact emotions that Arzoo is undergoing..Her voice brings life to the dialogues ... once she begins to get her emotions righ,, she will be a strong actor..
Hmm she has improved.... She was quite good in a few scenes... Few instances she needs to bring out the intensity more.. Does not register in her face and specially in her eyes as much. But she should be ok as time goes.

Only other thing is her smile seems plastered on her face a lot of times.... It does not reflect in her eyes and ergo seems fake. That's something I would like to see her improve on.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 23:35

pollyanna wrote:I really liked Aarzoo's voice mod and acting in last couple of epis.....she is on an improvement trajectory....

agree on make-up bit.....lets tell this to 4 Lions.....they are listening...early days u kno...:P 

Sathu,Trin: Good to know that both of u are far away from THAT room and pool :P  HE IS ALL MINE

Why naats?? Lets tell them hpee

Yes, Shivya has begun to improve ..that office scene, or in the rain hitting tht goonda ..what I am liking is that she does not get shouty to show her exuberance .. There is natural enthu  that shows off the exuberance.. I hope she continues to improve ..

U can have him, plus his hair too..  Me only wants that room after I  fumigate it for chameli and her patidev

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 23:40

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hmm she has improved.... She was quite good in a few scenes... Few instances she needs to bring out the intensity more.. Does not register in her face and specially in her eyes as much. But she should be ok as time goes.

Only other thing is her smile seems plastered on her face a lot of times.... It does not reflect in her eyes and ergo seems fake. That's something I would like to see her improve on.

But what we forget is this is her first show ..and many ppl  flounder despite having done previous shows..but this girl has begun to improve and nowhere do we get the feeling that she is raw and gauche .. She has got very beautiful eyes .. if only emotions begin to shine in them

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-11, 23:50

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

But what we forget is this is her first show ..and many ppl  flounder despite having done previous shows..but this girl has begun to improve and nowhere do we get the feeling that she is raw and gauche .. She has got very beautiful eyes .. if only emotions begin to shine in them

lol trust me I remember that its her first show... otherwise I wouldn't be so kind (I am a hard taskmaster you see :P)

from the first couple of epis to now her improvement has been really good... I think the first epis were shot a while ago too ... her hair seems to have legthened quite a bit in a short period of time.

If only we could get better clothes for her *sigh*... if they need modest looking clothes with not a huge price tag they can check out Zindagi Gulzar Hai (from which a part of this show is inspired from)..... the girl used to wear sensible n conservative clothes but still so much better that these floaty tents...

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-11, 23:56

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

lol trust me I remember that its her first show... otherwise I wouldn't be so kind (I am a hard taskmaster you see :P)

from the first couple of epis to now her improvement has been really good... I think the first epis were shot a while ago too ... her hair seems to have legthened quite a bit in a short period of time.

If only we could get better clothes for her *sigh*... if they need modest looking clothes with not a huge price tag they can check out Zindagi Gulzar Hai (from which a part of this show is inspired from)..... the girl used to wear sensible n conservative clothes but still so much better that these floaty tents...

I keep telling you..Tent is fr gusshht of veend.. when gussht of veend blows .. Tent will billow out , and we will have a new type of romance.. floating in the air romance..  Sahir's Hair will act as wind breaker and  steer the course of their flight hpee hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-12, 00:02

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

I keep telling you..Tent is fr gusshht of veend.. when gussht of veend blows .. Tent will billow out , and we will have a new type of romance.. floating in the air romance..  Sahir's Hair will act as wind breaker and  steer the course of their flight hpee hpee

man I've had my fill of hawa ka jhoka... hopefully they will steer away from that this time... otherwise not even Mr. IronBoard can stop the poor girl from floating away in that tent

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-12, 00:08

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

man I've had my fill of hawa ka jhoka... hopefully they will steer away from that this time... otherwise not even Mr. IronBoard can stop the poor girl from floating away in that tent

Pallo tells me Gorky is more of a understated  guy..So m hoping that we get  romantic situations that evokes dhak dhak cuz of their  acting  rather than him holding her in the most awkward poses ...that too for mins together .. Something that is spontaneous,humor tinged, warmy wud be welcome..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-12, 00:13

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

Pallo tells me Gorky is more of a understated  guy..So m hoping that we get  romantic situations that evokes dhak dhak cuz of their  acting  rather than him holding her in the most awkward poses ...that too for mins together .. Something that is spontaneous,humor tinged, warmy wud be welcome..

amen to that :)

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-12, 00:27

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

amen to that :)

Ok Hun... See ya laterzzz ... Boy!  I was missing all this  ghante bharke chatting on and about everything  ..

Muhwazz Tring Tring.. long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum: