Latest topics

Forum32 Humsafars: Sunday Driver- Blood Moon

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum32 Humsafars: Sunday Driver- Blood Moon

Post by trintring on 2014-10-12, 18:03

This Sunday is not the usual one. It is dark. It is relentless, just like the heat. And there is a storm brewing. Within as well as outside. The Lunar Eclipse of life. Everything is not hunky dory. Everything is not about glory. While there is a lot that one gets, there are times and places that takes and nature is just that. The story of conflict, the story of cruel intentions, the story of dark side of the moon. All grey, yet it has hues of red that the shadow professes as a day of reckoning.
The shadow looms large. It is stark and barren. No protection. One is exposed to the elements, taking the wrath and onslaught that will either break you or bring a new beginning. The hope of new leaf stays despite having lost everything. One perseveres. The hope of building something, even if at a distant, plainly visible to one.
Red gives way to blue. The clouds that mire the thoughts, hide the sun and mask everything in a hue that is a capsule of inner turmoil. The hopelessness and futility of all efforts to grow, the leaves have turned brown. Everything is falling apart.
Is there hope?
Saahir Azim Choudhary, man with darkness within though the outward garb is all white. The storm that brews in the eye talks of the moon, blood moon that eclipses everything that is heart. Even his heart beat. It is the Total Eclipse. He sits still, but the energy emanating is that of a twister as destructive as it can be. It feeds itself with anger, pain and angst and the path of destruction ultimately will lead to self destruction. A journey that seeks no end but desires one. Cruel intentions that will lead one to darkest corner of self.
What will the Blood Moon Prophecy bring? End of the World or Beginning of a new one?
Gorky, as usual inspires me to write. Thank you for pictures that speak to me.

Source: Forum32

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum32 Humsafars: Sunday Driver- Blood Moon

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-13, 12:49

Umm..Isn't he already slef destructing...??

A less love for pompous words and a bit more coherent structuring would have been nice...

The thoughts are jumping all over the places for me.

Bloodmoon????

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-13, 12:52

Tanthya wrote:Umm..Isn't he already slef destructing...??

A less love for pompous words and a bit more coherent structuring would have been nice...

Bloodmoon????

lol thank goodness u said it... Pallo asked and I uploaded it at 3 in the morning from work... could not make any head or tail of the whole thing. Completely went over my head... I blamed it on my lack of sleep

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-13, 13:10

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Umm..Isn't he already slef destructing...??

Bloodmoon????

lol thank goodness u said it... Pallo asked and I uploaded it at 3 in the morning from work... could not make any head or tail of the whole thing. Completely went over my head... I blamed it on my lack of sleep

I read 2-3 times and  was wondering  what the author was trying to say * honestly confused and not being catty* ... I guess... Gorky has to inspire her even more .. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum