Latest topics

Spoiler News JodhaAkbar 14Oct14 SHOCKING !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News JodhaAkbar 14Oct14 SHOCKING !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-13, 10:21

This is  from fan page of facebook

Zeenat succeeds in her evil plans
Hussain who wasin Jodha's care duringRuku's illenss dies

Ruku blames Jodha for being careless .. She creates drama that because of her carelessness  both The sons of Jalal are dead
She shouts at jodha
Jodha is in a shock and heart broken and gosi to depression

Jalal is confused and wonders whom to support
Whether ruku was right?. ...was it Jodha negligent?? He is very upset and gets emptional and depressed over the loss of his sons

Zeenat and her husband's ebil plans will be revealed eventually

Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News JodhaAkbar 14Oct14 SHOCKING !!

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-10-13, 14:37

wat??
is it true.????
which FP says it?

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-13, 18:39

--sumana13-- wrote:This is  from fan page of facebook

Ruku blames Jodha for being careless .. She creates drama that because of her carelessness  both The sons of Jalal are dead
She shouts at jodha

Whether ruku was right?. ...was it Jodha negligent?? He is very upset and gets emptional and depressed over the loss of his sons

Hello Manu,

You know what just as I have been saying that Ruky will give herself away soon if she blames Jodha because such things wakens some zeal in Jalal to clear Jodha's name very time.

I still say it is Hasan with Ruky now and it is Husein who died.  She doen't Know that Zeenat is against the children and hers is now in danger.  She will soon realised it when Zeenat is caught her own folly. I see Zeenat as Jalal's enemy but Ruky's obstacle to her plans of becaming MUZ and Jodha is just caught up in the middle of this.

Like the saying goes in my native tongue truth and character are like pregnancy you can't hide it for long it will start showing very soon.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-13, 19:26

Nanayaa623 wrote:

She shouts at jodha

Hello Manu,

You know what just as I have been saying that Ruky will give herself away soon if she blames Jodha because such things wakens some zeal in Jalal to clear Jodha's name very time.

I still say it is Hasan with Ruky now and it is Husein who died.  She doen't Know that Zeenat is against the children and hers is now in danger.  She will soon realised it when Zeenat is caught her own folly. I see Zeenat as Jalal's enemy but Ruky's obstacle to her plans of becaming MUZ and Jodha is just caught up in the middle of this.

Like the saying goes in my native tongue truth and character are like pregnancy you can't hide it for long it will start showing very soon.

Ruku's only ambition in life is tobecome MUZ by hook or by crook
And this complication is all because of that

Eerrrr hhmmm your signature  is confusing yaar
scratch scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-13, 19:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

She shouts at jodha

Hello Manu,

scratch scratch scratch

Yes Manu the saying is confusing am trying to figure it out too Wink

Hmm Ruky drama continues for sure this week so lets see if by the end of it all Zeenat will be caught or she and her husband will walk out of Agra palace free and happy for mission accomplished. 

With Akbar left foolishly, hopeless and depressed as a KING WITHOUT BRAINS and TECHNICALLY KNOW HOW IN HIS OWN KINGDOM! PUTTING BLAME ON THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN OR A CURSE.
confused confused confused

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-13, 21:17

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

She shouts at jodha

Hello Manu,

scratch scratch scratch

Yes Manu the saying is confusing am trying to figure it out too Wink

Hmm Ruky drama continues for sure this week so lets see if by the end of it all Zeenat will be caught or she and her husband will walk out of Agra palace free and happy for mission accomplished. 

With Akbar left foolishly, hopeless and depressed as a KING WITHOUT BRAINS and TECHNICALLY KNOW HOW IN HIS OWN KINGDOM! PUTTING BLAME ON THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN OR A CURSE.
confused confused confused

Absolutely right Nanayaa
Jalal is shown to hide his failures under the garb of curse and his begum's negligence
Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum