BARUN SOBTI INTERVIEW ON JOSHFM, DUBAI RADIO..WU551

BARUN SOBTI INTERVIEW ON JOSHFM, DUBAI RADIO..WU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BARUN SOBTI INTERVIEW ON JOSHFM, DUBAI RADIO..WU

Post by Hilowbolo on 2013-04-19, 22:51

RJ: Main aur Mr. Right, am I Right?
BS: Uh yeah, the one that’s going to be coming out in July, its called Main aur Mr. Right, and hopefully it should be coming out in July.
RJ: Are you going to be playing Mr. Right? Because a lot of women in Dubai, Qatar, uh Pakistan, India, everybody wants you as the Mr. Right, I know you’re taken, but are you playing Mr. Right?
BS: uhh yeah, I’m going to be playing one of the guys in the film, it was a fun to know what’s in the film before you go in there…
RJ: Tell something, a little bit, a little bit, for all the girls that are listening from all the world, come on, come on man, please, please, please
BS: I’m playing a wanna be actor/model, uh like in real life, and I uh, and I mean uh, there’s this uh girl, actually the story is the girls point of view…and the girls looking for the charming guy, who’s going to secure your _______...and stuff, and how no one has to compromise, and its about the guy and the girl, and compatibility, instead of the guy being a hero…you know, yeah
RJ: So in short, you’ve basically described yourself with all the charming looks, and everything…and I’m sure that its not just me, but a lot of women are saying “Yeahh Barun!,” I must say na, you have a huge fan following, are you even, like you’re obviously aware of it in Mumbai, but here?
BS: No, I have no idea actually, uh in fact uh you never know, I mean, you never know uh like how famous one is, unless you go in there to perform in a place like we’re going to do tomorrow…
RJ: And we’re definitely going to catch that play tomorrow
RJ: Play tomorrow, but before that, Barun are you ready to speak your fans right now, or as they’re called, Sobtians…
BS: yeah yeah, haha
RJ: Cool, we’ve got the first girl, Ayesha?
Ayesha: Yeah
RJ: Hi, so are you ready?
Ayesha: Yes
BS: Stop _____________, Hi Ayesha, how are you?
Ayesha: I’m Fine…Barun Sobti
RJ: Ayesha, this is the moment you can tell Barun whatever you like…
Ayesha: Best of luck for your play
BS: Thank you very much, same to you
Ayesha: and I wont be able to come there because I’ve got negative response from my parents…
BS and RJ: awww
Ayesha: So anyways
RJ: So I’m going to spoil the little moment, Ayesha, but this is what you wanted, to speak to Barun, I’m sure you’re really happy right now…
Ayesha: yeah
RJ: cool, so I’ll give this opportunity to two more other women…
Ayesha: one second, one second, friends wanted me to say hi to you
BS: Oh, please say hi
Ayesha: Thanks a lot
BS: yeah, you’re welcome, no problem
Ayesha: we’ll be waiting for you in the TV screen
BS: chuckles
RJ: Oh my, that was BS actually blushing, girls did you catch that!? Ok, we’re still going to speak to Barun, who would that be? Will it be you?
RJ: you have a private message for him is it? From Dubai, this is ______, and you have a private message for Barun?
S: Yeah
RJ: What private message you have, kya hai, tell me as well
S: uhh, chuckles
BS: Hello S, how are you?
S: I’m fine, how are you?
BS: I, I’m good, so you have a private message, what is the private message you have?
S: haha yeah, that I am a big huge fan…
BS: aww sweet
RJ: aww S, tell me something, what is the best thing you love about Barun, he has looks, but ahead of looks are you crazy about him for some particular reason?
S: giggles, theres so much
RJ: haan haan, bolo, bolo
BS: arre, youre shying…
RJ: that is inevitable haha…but thanks S for joining, but right now, Barun, we have a specialty caller, all the way from Pakistan, Hi Naz!
Naz: Hi!
RJ: Toh app bhi, youre a big fan of BS, correct?
Naz: Yes, _________ Arnav Singh Raizada
BS: Hi Naz, how are you?
Naz: I’m fine, how are you?
BS: I’m ok, hanging in there
Naz: I never thought I’m going to talk to you
BS: Why? Did you think I didn’t exist?
Naz: No, you’ve never been to Pakistan, or something like that
BS: hopefully, I don’t know, sometime, uh and _______
Naz: Best of luck for your movie
BS: thank you very much
Naz: but I call you bhai, and I’m your sister from Pakistan
BS: oh that’s very sweet, and best of luck to you too for whatever you do
Naz: aww thanks, I’m just, can I talk?
RJ: aww she’s so excited
BS: oh ok, hahah take it easy
RJ: we gonna have one last message from BS after song…
RJ: Barun now that we are done with speaking to all the fans, there are still a lot of fans that who obviously didn’t get the chance to speak to you…so theres a ______________, so many of them, who just want to say that they absolutely love you
BS: awww, _______, and I’m very thankful, and say hi
RJ: For all who are gonna watch your play tomorrow
BS: Hi guys, this is Barun Sobti, we’re going to be doing, uh, a play called Do Phool Char Mali in Shaikh Rashid Auditorium tomorrow, so if you guys want to drop in and see this play, you are most welcome.
RJ: And of course, love going out to all the Sobtians world over, am I correct?
BS: but it’s just, uhh yeah, it’s actually overwhelming and I’m very thankful in all the right ways, errr and all the love people give…
RJ: We are coming Baruunn! I can totally hear all the women going crazy, and I must say, with such a person, people should fall in love…and you are seriously a really nice person, and I’ve had the pleasure talking to you Barun.
BS: The pleasure has been mine
RJ: Ok, so we’re finally speaking to Barun, if you do want to catch the play…

Hilowbolo

Back to top Go down

Re: BARUN SOBTI INTERVIEW ON JOSHFM, DUBAI RADIO..WU

Post by archie_79 on 2013-04-19, 23:55

Thanks a lot for the WU, Hilowbolo :)

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-04-20, 02:03

May Barun be blessed for all the joy he brings to his fans all over the world..a service not easy to achieve...GoD bless Barun!! Heart ...Hilowbolo ko bhi thanks! hug1

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-04-20, 03:41

thanks Hillowbolo for the update.. the guys still blushes at a fan's compliment!!! Hope to see this groundedness in him continues for long. It is always good to see stars without airs...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-04-20, 13:15

sunshine99 wrote:thanks Hillowbolo for the update.. the guys still blushes at a fan's compliment!!! Hope to see this groundedness in him continues for long. It is always good to see stars without airs...

Agree Koel, hope he remains grounded even if he achieves success in BW, In his MissMalini IV about the fans, he told that even though it gets awkward for him when his fans want to hug & kiss him in front of his wife, he obliges since they are all dignified people.

Barun's & Sanaya's views about fans are so varied. I remember in Gul's Coffee with SI, she told she doesnt entertain when fans come & disturb her in her personal time. She likes organized Meet & Greets more. Nothing wrong in that, thats what she is comfortable with.

Just that, Barun was once bashed left, right & center just because he said that he doesnt believe in the concept of fans. Hope they got what he meant by that from the MissMalini IV. He had meant earlier that he had fans because they were fans of ASR but he was surprised that even after 5 months, he still has fans, so he has done some good work that they still like him

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-04-21, 03:13

Both SI and BS learning the ropes of working,reaping benefits and paying the price for fame and adoration...the learning curves on management of all of the above will be quite interesting!!...how lovely to see them both climb the steps...how I love them!!..Good luck ,our babies hug1 Heart

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-22, 01:49

Tfs.. he still blushes

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-04-22, 13:36

Thanks a lot for the WU hilowbolo...

That was really witty of you to add his uh's and eh's too..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-22, 13:47

Thanks a lot for the WU hilowbolo!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-04-22, 16:34