Latest topics

ArHi FF: Checkmate! (Epilogue updated)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ArHi FF: Checkmate! (Epilogue updated)

Post by reth kumar on 2013-07-30, 20:51

i had tears in my eyes while reading d advice of dr. mehra to arnav....u seem to understand life so deeply....may god always be with u..n help u know urself better...

reth kumar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvkkgasr on 2013-08-10, 14:43

I have always loved dis story..

Luvkkgasr
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by namendra on 2013-10-30, 16:10

Beautiful end! Initially, Checkmate started off on a low note, but the pace & story line was such a pick-me-up after that, I couldnotnput my tab down till I reached the epilogue! Sid is so adorable with his wicked wit right till the end - a little diffucult to imagine him in the role of the top 10 businessmen in the country. Shyam almost donned the role of a martyr - unbelievable yet narrated so convincingly. The twists & turns to the story is your forte I think. Destiny Games also had this thing going for it. Enjoyed the read!

namendra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-15, 15:25

Viiii.... long hug

wonderfully written yaar.i was totally glued to this. started to read by this time yesterday and finished it now..

such a nice twist and turn of events and the most good thing is each and every thing is justified. I was thinkin how come shyam to be a IPS and all other connection. but well managed.

you have a trick in your writing style.. you seem to give somethin interesting beyond the dialogues tat suits the situations which makes your write up much more like a real screen play than a FF ..(like details abt will, dialogues of ashok's regarding love &the FB of gayathri)
and as in movie cops came almost at the climax of tat drama hppy

the witty yet responsible sid character is good. while reading Part 25 til Part 34 was all tensed as if i was watching a show.

nice ending !!! Excellent Job Vi. kalakiteenga !! loved youR dialogues presentation Thumbsup

thanks for a wonderful FF hpee

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum