ArHi FF: Magic called Love5527

ArHi FF: Magic called Love

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ArHi FF: Magic called Love

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-18, 09:15

Hiya, This time I have tried to write an SS on ARHI: A magic called Love
This SS is based on the Kidnapping track that was under discussion in the forum sometime back. I really dont know if this track was thought by the CVs or was it an imagination of a fellow blogger? Anyways I dont own that track, but thats where my story starts.
Hope you people will enjoy the story. and please do leave comments, It helps me improve.

Prologue:
It was payal's mehndi ceremony and RM was festive. they had decided to keep all the wedding related ceremonies in RM and the Men were as usual banned from that part of the house where the ceremony was about to take place.
Kushi was dancing along with other girls when Buaji asked her to fetch something from their house. She decided to leave by auto to fetch it even though anjali offered to ask one of her brothers to do it. She had gone for a long time and had not returned back. Arnav was near the pool side working on his laptop and had to put up with a tensed Aakash and hyperactive NK trying ot sneek in to the mehndi function trying to get a glimpse of Payal and Kushi respectively. They didnt know that kushi was not there right now.
When our story starts, kushi had gone for a long time now and the elders are getting worried as Kushi is not picking up their calls as well. The mehndi ceremony is almost over and the ladies are tensed about kushi.

Chapter 1:
when the men were finally allowed inside the hall, Aakash noted payal was worried and thought probably she was worried about her bidai and tried to console her on that sense. Arnav noticed everyone else were also tensed. Anjali was repeatedly calling someone on her phone.
"What happened Di?"
"Chotey, Kushiji is missing"
"what ,? how what happened" NK busted in
"what do you mean? missing? didnt she come for the mehndi?"Arnav wondered
"Yes she came, then buaji sent her to fetch something some three hours back. She hasnt come back yet" Payal told them
"oh what happened to my Sankadevi , not even picking calls" Buaji started crying. Garima and payal were also silently crying. babuji was distressed.
"Why did we send her alone" Naniji was panicking.
"You should have informed one of us to accompany her" Arnav told them.
"I told her , but she told she will take an auto" anjali was worried
"dressed in lehanga and wearing jewelery and taking an auto,, doesnt she have sense?" Arnav muttered. He realised the risk of her getting into trouble. She would have attracted trouble or anything else could have happened...
"dont worry. Nothing would have happened" Nk pacified them all."Here have some chocolates all of you" he was trying ot reduce the panic.
"yes, she is probably taking a nap" Arnav tried to reassure himself more than his family members. But inside he was also tensed, where did she go and why wasnt she picking up the calls? He tried on his mobile- the number you are trying to reach is currently switched off.
"Did she pick?" Anjali asked him
"switched off"
"I shall go and have a look"Arnav fetched his keys.
"I will come too" Akash told him
"Even I am coming" Nk joined.
"No one of you be here. Jijaji and mamaji are not here"
Shyam had left for an urgent work some ten minutes ago and Mamaji was out of station and was returning back tomorrow morning only. Aakash was made to stay back while Arnav and NK left to Kushi's house.

Gupta House was locked. No one was there. Happy informed them that kushi had come 3 hours back to fetch something but had immediately locked the house and left.
Arnav started panicking
They were on the way to search for her in Devimaiya temple when Anjali's call came in.
"Chotey come fast." anjali sounded hysterical "come home, Kushiji got hurt... she is bleeding" Anjali's words were coming between her cries. she couldnt continue any longer. Arnav cut the call and strated driving like maniac.
Nk was asking him what had happeded, but Arnav had forgotten there was someone nearby.

When they reached the house, they rushed inside to see kushi being tended to by a doctor. she had cuts and bruises on her body. Her wrist was cut and her forehead, knees and elbow had bruises.One of her feet was bandaided. The doctor was cleaning up the other one which was equally bleeding.
"What happened her? she met with an accident?" NK asked them
"We really dont know what had happened" Aakash told them. "Soon after you left an auto fellow came ringing our bell. he said a lady had taken his auto for hire nad asked him to take her to RM and she passed out in the auto. He hadnt noticed it, Only after he reached here he saw and then came and rang the bell."
"she was badly hurt" Anjali sobbed.
"what the...Didnt you realise it could be auto fellow?" Arnav blasted "you left him?"
"No he seemed genuine, also he was at loss what to do" Aakash reasoned
"where did he pick her up? Didnt he notice then she was hurt?" Arnav spit back.
"I asked him Bhai" Aakash told him calmly "He said somewhere in the outskirts. He said she was running and she was in a great hurry and when he asked her if she was in trouble, she didnt reply was again and again looking back, so didnt ask and started driving"
"But how and why did kushiji go that far? outskirts?" NK questioned all their thoughts. Arnav was getting all worried. did any one hurt her? Did anything bad happen? he is not going ot leave the ones responsible for doing this to Kushi.

The doctor told them that kushi was fine, and he had tended to all her bruises. and her had given her medication.
"her wrist is cut?" Payal asked timidly. she had been crying very badly
"It is not a deep cut., I dont think the girl had cut it purposely. Let me know when she comes around, I will pay a visit then" the doctor left.
A couple of hours later, Kushi woke up to see anjali and Payal sitting next to her.
"Kushiji you are awake? what happened to you? "
"Kushi? " payal was holding Kushi's hand
Hearing Payal and anjali's voices others rushed in. Arnav came busting in first.

Kushi was in a daze. She was wondering if she was dreaming or is it real? Is she in safe hands now?
Everyone was demading to know what happeded in their own style.
she looked at everyone and finally came to rest on those pairs of eyes which were bursting with pain, curiosity, anger and passion but at the same time assuring her all was fine.

She told them all that she was kidnapped by some five men and was taken to the outskirts. she somehow tried to escape and in the process got hurt. She somehow came running on the road and took the first vehicle, an auto and told him to take her to RM. She didnt know what happeded after that.

"But who kidnapped you and what did they want from you? I mean we didnt even get any calls for ransom" NK's concern was getting irksome to Arnav
"From their talk I sould sense that they were working for a person. I also saw a panditji there, they were arranging for a ...for a " kushi couldnt continue further.
"Pooja? could it be..." buaji's voice trailed off.
She could sense that her family had finally understood whose work it was. Arnav got it too
"Your ex-fiance?"he enquired gritting his teeth.
her tame look at him confirmed his worst fears. Her ex-fiance had kidnapped her and tried to get her married to him by force.
"Ok since it pains her so much to talk about it, lets not disturb her" Arnav declared
all started moving out of the room one by one. Arnav was the last one to leave. "take rest" he said before he closed the door.

To be continued

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ArHi FF: Magic called Love

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 09:37

Abhavi,

It is truly magical what you wrote. I really loved it so much.It was such a beautifully written FF. Please update for you have left me thirsting for more.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-18, 09:43

anurao66 wrote:Abhavi,

It is truly magical what you wrote. I really loved it so much.It was such a beautifully written FF. Please update for you have left me thirsting for more.
Thanks Anu... I am all for it... Would post the update by evening...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:19

The next day, the residents at RM was getting ready for the sangeet ceremony which was to happen in the evening. Also as per raizada tradition, they had a pooja in the morning asking for devi maiya's blessing for the couple to be married. The hall showed visible signs of a big pooja that was about to begin.
Baskets of flowers and small packets of rice and other grains were stacked near the entrance to the pool in the hall. Anjali was in the hall along with the panditji getting things ready for the pooja. Naniji was sitting along with Garima and Buaji. Mamaji and Aakash were also standing there. Anjali had sent NK to fetch Mamiji. They all knew Arnav will not be intersted in this pooja so no -one bothered about him. Shyam was also at RM but was faking allergy as he did not want to face kushi's family and was at his room.
"Kushiji you?" anjali asked, it was then everyone noticed that Kushi had come there along with payal supporting her.
"Why did you come here Kushi? You are supposed to rest" naniji told her
"payaliya you shouldnt have brought her here. She is weak" Buaji scolded payal
"She didnt listen buaji" Payal told.
"Ok come sit" anjali finally agreed "but if you are feeling weak anytime, let us know ok?"
"hello Hai bye bye...pati saari doesnt have sense why anyone would ask her to stay away from this pooja" Mamiji suddenly announced. Nk had fetched mamiji for pooja and was looking baffled at her remark as everyone else.
"what are you saying Mamiji?" Anjali asked
"that this low class girl wont even understand that she is corrupted now and she is a bad omen for the wedding...No one wants her here when the pooja is for the well being of the couple"
kushi's face ashened.
"manorama! watch before you speak" shouted Naniji
"yes and why in the first place should we still conduct the pooja, i dont understand" Mami continued. "As I dont want the sister of a blemished girl to be my DIL"
"Manorama! if you dont shut you mouth now" threatened Mamaji
"you dont speak now... I agreed for the wedding because you told I was also in the same status as payal before wedding. That was fine. But what about their honour now? Her sister is corrupted, I dont want a bahu from a shameless family"
The entire atmosphere had became total chaos.Everyone tried to console mamiji and she was unbudging. Kushi was almost in tears that Payal's wedding is stopped because of her again.
"Stop all this nonsense!" A voice echoed from the entrance to the hall from the pool side.
"Cant anyone in this house do anything without making a racket about it?" Arnav came near them. It was then he noticed that everyone was tensed.
"what happened?"
"Chotey, Mamiji is not agreeing to the wedding again, she says that kushiji is corrupted, she says..."anjali sobbed and couldnt continue further.
Arnav tried to strike a deal with Mamiji
"what is it now Mamiji?"
"Arnav bitwa, I dont want Aakash to get married to payal whose sister is now a marked girl"
Everyone started speaking at once again...
Anjali started sobbing
Aakash stood to his ground that he will marry payal only.
Naniji and Mamaji were trying to control Mamiji
Kushi declared that payal's wedding need not stop because of her as she is not her own sister, she was an orphan and as they think she is the marked one, she is willing to stay away from the wedding, she was literally begging Mamiji.
Buaji found her stand and told that Kushi is not an orphan and she need not be crushed under raizada's foot.
payal declared that she wont get married at the expense of Kushi's self respect.
Garima was silently crying seeing all this and Babuji was helplessly watching Shayam who had come there and watching the cause of all these noices.

Arnav was helplessly watching kushi breaking down as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was feeling week that she couldnt stand any longer. she slumped down at the sofa behind her. This made him act impulsively, he was not in control and couldnt sense why he was doing what he is doing... he went near the pooja area where the panditji was sitting watching this drama.
"shoes beta, remove your shoes" panditji told him. but arnav was in no mood to recogonise that, he just grabbed a pinch of sindoor and came near Kushi.
"Kushi get up!"
she looked up at him as others were watching him as well.
"I said get up!" he demanded again
when she stood up he quickly applied sindoor on her partition. Before anyone could register what had happened, he pulled her towards mamiji.
"Mamiji you were worried that because of kushi, Payal is also stained right? Now payal is my wife's sister, now do you have any problem?"
Mamiji was in shock that she merely shook her head indicating she had no problem.
"problem over" grunted Arnav trying to leave the place.
"Chotey! what have you done? you...you just married kushiji..."
"yes, so what?" arnav said her as a matter of fact, then it sinked , the whole meaning, he repeted it again slowly "I married her"
Kushi was in shock as the rest of them.
He suddely realised everyone was watching him and felt uncomfortable.
what has he done? he acted without thinking, in his haste, instinctively he has ended up marrying kushi kumari gupta?
He chanced a look at her. she was steadily looking at him...Eyelock, rabba ve in the background...
suddenly they were brought out of their trance realising flowers were being thrown on them.
"Dont worry, everything happens for good, all devimaiya's way" pandit ji announced. He was the one blessing them with flowers. you have actually applied sindoor at an auspicious timing. but finish off the rest of the ceremony" he asked them.
"yes chotey, come sit there, you too come kushi" anjali asked them.
"Di, you very well know that I dont believe in all this...I am not interested."
"but Kushiji believes in it"
"just now you did something that you dont believe arnav bitwa" naniji told "why do only half finish off the rest of the ceremony too ? for kushi's sake? for our sake?"
"I dont care a damn about it, I wanted to end this mess and got into a mess myself" arnav muttered and when he looked into kushi's eyes again, he saw the pain in it... she had always believed in wedding, bonds and now he didnt even ask her consent before he filled her maang...
"Ok whatever" he declared, removing his shoes.

"we need a mangalsutra" the pandit ji asked.
"Di, you can give him the one we had got for payal, we have time till tomorrow for our wedding, we can get another one before that" Aakash told anjali
"No Aakash, I have my Mom's in my cupboard along with her kangans..., it is only right that we use hers for chotey's and kushi's wedding. right nani?"
"absolutely!"Naniji was happy. This was her dream... kushi is becoming the elder bahu of the next generation...
Anjali turned to her husband who was shocked beyond repair at the turn of events."Shyamji, you know where it is can you go and fetch it?"
but shyam was so depressed that he was not in a state to listen to anything... he stood there dumb and cold.
then Aakash volunteered to fetch it.
thus it happened, as it was destined to happen in front of Arnav and Kushi's family members and kushi' s Devimaiya, it completed with Arnav putting the mangalsutra which was once owned by his mom around kushi's neck. and they took 7 rounds around the fire and took the oaths of a wedded couple. they were a married couple now...they also took blessings from the elders while Anjali put the kangans on kushi's hand and told her that this was from her mom, its like she has blessed the couple.

Kushi looked at her mangalsutra...she didnt even dream today morning that turn of events would make her a married woman now...she is married...that too to Arnav singh raizada, the person she had a number for times called rakshas, Laad governer...Devi maiya, she was feeling numb...

The next day, the residents at RM was getting ready for the sangeet ceremony which was to happen in the evening. Also as per raizada tradition, they had a pooja in the morning asking for devi maiya's blessing for the couple to be married. The hall showed visible signs of a big pooja that was about to begin.
Baskets of flowers and small packets of rice and other grains were stacked near the entrance to the pool in the hall. Anjali was in the hall along with the panditji getting things ready for the pooja. Naniji was sitting along with Garima and Buaji. Mamaji and Aakash were also standing there. Anjali had sent NK to fetch Mamiji. They all knew Arnav will not be intersted in this pooja so no -one bothered about him. Shyam was also at RM but was faking allergy as he did not want to face kushi's family and was at his room.
"Kushiji you?" anjali asked, it was then everyone noticed that Kushi had come there along with payal supporting her.
"Why did you come here Kushi? You are supposed to rest" naniji told her
"payaliya you shouldnt have brought her here. She is weak" Buaji scolded payal
"She didnt listen buaji" Payal told.
"Ok come sit" anjali finally agreed "but if you are feeling weak anytime, let us know ok?"
"hello Hai bye bye...pati saari doesnt have sense why anyone would ask her to stay away from this pooja" Mamiji suddenly announced. Nk had fetched mamiji for pooja and was looking baffled at her remark as everyone else.
"what are you saying Mamiji?" Anjali asked
"that this low class girl wont even understand that she is corrupted now and she is a bad omen for the wedding...No one wants her here when the pooja is for the well being of the couple"
kushi's face ashened.
"manorama! watch before you speak" shouted Naniji
"yes and why in the first place should we still conduct the pooja, i dont understand" Mami continued. "As I dont want the sister of a blemished girl to be my DIL"
"Manorama! if you dont shut you mouth now" threatened Mamaji
"you dont speak now... I agreed for the wedding because you told I was also in the same status as payal before wedding. That was fine. But what about their honour now? Her sister is corrupted, I dont want a bahu from a shameless family"
The entire atmosphere had became total chaos.Everyone tried to console mamiji and she was unbudging. Kushi was almost in tears that Payal's wedding is stopped because of her again.
"Stop all this nonsense!" A voice echoed from the entrance to the hall from the pool side.
"Cant anyone in this house do anything without making a racket about it?" Arnav came near them. It was then he noticed that everyone was tensed.
"what happened?"
"Chotey, Mamiji is not agreeing to the wedding again, she says that kushiji is corrupted, she says..."anjali sobbed and couldnt continue further.
Arnav tried to strike a deal with Mamiji
"what is it now Mamiji?"
"Arnav bitwa, I dont want Aakash to get married to payal whose sister is now a marked girl"
Everyone started speaking at once again...
Anjali started sobbing
Aakash stood to his ground that he will marry payal only.
Naniji and Mamaji were trying to control Mamiji
Kushi declared that payal's wedding need not stop because of her as she is not her own sister, she was an orphan and as they think she is the marked one, she is willing to stay away from the wedding, she was literally begging Mamiji.
Buaji found her stand and told that Kushi is not an orphan and she need not be crushed under raizada's foot.
payal declared that she wont get married at the expense of Kushi's self respect.
Garima was silently crying seeing all this and Babuji was helplessly watching Shayam who had come there and watching the cause of all these noices.

Arnav was helplessly watching kushi breaking down as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was feeling week that she couldnt stand any longer. she slumped down at the sofa behind her. This made him act impulsively, he was not in control and couldnt sense why he was doing what he is doing... he went near the pooja area where the panditji was sitting watching this drama.
"shoes beta, remove your shoes" panditji told him. but arnav was in no mood to recogonise that, he just grabbed a pinch of sindoor and came near Kushi.
"Kushi get up!"
she looked up at him as others were watching him as well.
"I said get up!" he demanded again
when she stood up he quickly applied sindoor on her partition. Before anyone could register what had happened, he pulled her towards mamiji.
"Mamiji you were worried that because of kushi, Payal is also stained right? Now payal is my wife's sister, now do you have any problem?"
Mamiji was in shock that she merely shook her head indicating she had no problem.
"problem over" grunted Arnav trying to leave the place.
"Chotey! what have you done? you...you just married kushiji..."
"yes, so what?" arnav said her as a matter of fact, then it sinked , the whole meaning, he repeted it again slowly "I married her"
Kushi was in shock as the rest of them.
He suddely realised everyone was watching him and felt uncomfortable.
what has he done? he acted without thinking, in his haste, instinctively he has ended up marrying kushi kumari gupta?
He chanced a look at her. she was steadily looking at him...Eyelock, rabba ve in the background...
suddenly they were brought out of their trance realising flowers were being thrown on them.
"Dont worry, everything happens for good, all devimaiya's way" pandit ji announced. He was the one blessing them with flowers. you have actually applied sindoor at an auspicious timing. but finish off the rest of the ceremony" he asked them.
"yes chotey, come sit there, you too come kushi" anjali asked them.
"Di, you very well know that I dont believe in all this...I am not interested."
"but Kushiji believes in it"
"just now you did something that you dont believe arnav bitwa" naniji told "why do only half finish off the rest of the ceremony too ? for kushi's sake? for our sake?"
"I dont care a damn about it, I wanted to end this mess and got into a mess myself" arnav muttered and when he looked into kushi's eyes again, he saw the pain in it... she had always believed in wedding, bonds and now he didnt even ask her consent before he filled her maang...
"Ok whatever" he declared, removing his shoes.

"we need a mangalsutra" the pandit ji asked.
"Di, you can give him the one we had got for payal, we have time till tomorrow for our wedding, we can get another one before that" Aakash told anjali
"No Aakash, I have my Mom's in my cupboard along with her kangans..., it is only right that we use hers for chotey's and kushi's wedding. right nani?"
"absolutely!"Naniji was happy. This was her dream... kushi is becoming the elder bahu of the next generation...
Anjali turned to her husband who was shocked beyond repair at the turn of events."Shyamji, you know where it is can you go and fetch it?"
but shyam was so depressed that he was not in a state to listen to anything... he stood there dumb and cold.
then Aakash volunteered to fetch it.
thus it happened, as it was destined to happen in front of Arnav and Kushi's family members and kushi' s Devimaiya, it completed with Arnav putting the mangalsutra which was once owned by his mom around kushi's neck. and they took 7 rounds around the fire and took the oaths of a wedded couple. they were a married couple now...they also took blessings from the elders while Anjali put the kangans on kushi's hand and told her that this was from her mom, its like she has blessed the couple.

Kushi looked at her mangalsutra...she didnt even dream today morning that turn of events would make her a married woman now...she is married...that too to Arnav singh raizada, the person she had a number for times called rakshas, Laad governer...Devi maiya, she was feeling numb...

to be continued...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:23

The elders of the house were happy with the turn of events as was the youngsters...
"Kushiji I never thought that one day, I will be calling you Bhabhi" Aakash grinned at her. She smiled back at him.
"yeah, Bhabhi! it does sound odd to call you Bhabhi, kushiji!" NK told her "anyways welcome to our family and congratulations!" he extended his hand and shook with her.
"congratualtions to you too Nanav!...to think that she was my date a week back and my bhabhi today..oh god unbelievable...Nanav you sure are one lucky man"
"kushi is equally lucky too! is it not Aakash" anjali quipped
"definetely..made for eachother...if they can put up with the urge to fight with eachother" Aakash laughed
Arnav who was wearing his shoes was getting irritated by the moment with this leg pulling.
"enough guys stop the crap" he gritted his teeth and was in the process getting away from there when Naniji noticed kushi was feeling week...
"what happened kushi, your legs are paining? go take rest...Chotey,take her to your room "
"my room?"
"yes where will your wife stay?in my room?"naniji gave him back
Arnav and Kushi looked at eachother shocked.
"No Naniji, I will stay in the guest room itself."
"and do what?" anjali teased her "Kushi, the moment he filled your maang, chotey's room is your room too...Come I will take you there"
"But Ranisahiba, is it not advisble for kushiji to stay down considering her hurt feet, she cant climb the stairs" Shyam noted cunningly.
Kushi and her family looked at him.what is he upto now?
"yeah!..ok after you are little bit ok, you can shift up... Also the wedding celebrations are there, so you can stay down only..."anjali decided and started guiding kushi back to the guest room

Arnav was relieved and moved from there at the pretense of making a call.

Just near the entrance, Kushi lost balance and in the process knocked down a packet of rice.

"Devimaiya!"exclaimed kushi.Payal rushed to side. Arnav turned back to look at her, she looked at him too[eyelock:rabbave] he came out of it as he got his line thru, started speaking in the mobile.
"thats ok Kushi, careful..."Naniji shouted
"this sanka devi is always careless"buaji declared
"leave it kushi, I will ask OP clean it, you walk carefully"

"kushi" suddenly payal shouted "your feet is bleeding again"
Kushi looked back to see smears of her blood from the point where the rice was strewn, it had gradually become full footprints of blood.
"Yeah I guess so" Kushi told. She had starained herself all this while that her feet were paining for a long time...she would have put her full weight in the process to balance herself when she knocked down that packet of rice, she explained to others...
"didnt you realise?" Anjali was getting jitters
"No I was feeling numb with pain"
"Oh god ,sit,sit down"
"All devimaiya's will!"panditji called out."See your grahapravesh has symbolically happened on its own"
everyone among the elders acknowledged. Arnav was irritated and annoyed
"I will call you back aman" Arnav cut his call and came near them."She is bleeding if you have failed to notice and you people are contemplating if this is devimaiya's signal? unbelievable" he told them while in a sweep he carried her and started walking.
"Where are you taking her chotey?"
"To my room" came a prompt reply.

Once in their room,Arnav put her down on his bed and opened his cabinet, he was searching for something and in the process knocked down some of his shirts.
"What are you going to do?" she asked timidly
Arnav turned back with a box in his hand "First aid"
He started with her right foot, stealing glances at her while she flinched with pain.
"why didnt you tell me before itself that your feet were hurting?"
"I was alright...You were the one pulling me faster around the fire" she spit back.
"Dont you now blame me"
"what else do you expect me to do? you do everything on your own and then ask me why i dint
stop?"
"Shutup Kushi kumari gupta" he snapped
"Raizada, she is a raizada now!" anjali told from behind him.
they both saw her standing near his door holding a first aid box.
"you both are fighting again?"She asked "I came with a first aid box"

"I have one in my room too di" Arnav told her
"Yes I forgot"she told him "That my chotey has become all responsible, taking care of his wife" she teased him
"It was just humanity...if you think so otherwise... You do the other leg" He gave her the remaining cotton and left the room declaring he had some conference call starting in 20 mins.

Anjali started tending kushi's left leg
"Arnav is a nice man, he might seem all throny outside, but at heart, he is vulnerable, passionate and very good" Anjali told Kushi
Kushi just nodded her head
"I know Kushi, that you are shocked just as others... I know you both dont get along well... But soon you both will understand eachother and become an intimate couple"

Arnav came in to take a file
"Actually today, the ladies of the house keep vrat until the pooja is over" anjali continued "Now as you are also the bahu of this house, you should also keep it"
"She doesnt need to keep it" arnav told suddenly, then noticing anjali and Kushi looking at him, he continued further "I mean, she needs to take her medicines"
"I was about to say that chotey...didnt I tell you kushi? see how concerned he is about you..." Anjali laughed. Arnav looked annoyed.

"I will send you breakfast kushi, I have to go down for the pooja now."
Kushi was feeling odd.She has not even absorbed the fact that she is married and anjali is treating her as one of their house members already.
"Anjali ji Can i also come down? I will feel bored here"
"di" anjali repeated "you have to call me Di and No, you take rest"she told strictly before leaving
"read this if you are feeling bored" Arnav threw her the book that she had gifted him on the day of his missed engagement.
"this one?"
"yeah its your choice only" he smirked before leaving the room when he saw Nk entering his room.
"thats ok Kushi, I am there to entertain you."
"what?" Arnav stopped to stare at him
"yes nanav, di sent me...She told you have a meeting and kushi is feeling lonely, you carry on"
Arnav left fuming
It took almost till afternoon for Arnav to end his call and whn he came back to the room kushi was not there. When he asked anjali who was going down from her room she said that kushi was in Nani's room.
She also told that since he was not around, NK helped her get down.
this news made Arnav furious. "She let NK carry her down? Is she my wife or his?"
He found her in Nani's room along with payal.

"you are here?" he asked kushi
Payal got up to leave, sensing he wanted to talk to kushi alone.
"Where are u going Jiji?"
"I will come back kushi."

After payal left he started talking to her sarcastically
"Had a good time with NK?"
"What is your problem?, I was feeling bored and he was giving me company"
"oh really? he gives you company is it? makes you laugh..." he told her "where is your entertrainer now?" arnav was green with anger
kushi was wondering what his problem was
"What is stinging you now?"
"dont ever talk to me like that!" he snapped getting hold of her shoulders and pulling her closer.
"why did you come down?"
"I was feeling bored, leave me"
"And you asked NK to carry you down?"
"carry? no, He just helped me, I came down myself"
"oh" he breathed relieved
She was tearing up with pain and he loosened up a little realising it
Nk barged in just then making them move apart.
Kushi sat back on the bed.
"Kushiji!"he exclaimed."bhabhi" Arnav suggested.
"hah?"
"she is your bhabhi not khushiji anymore" he repeated again
Kushi was looking at him all the while.
"It feels strange to suddenly call her that" NK stopped abruptly looking at arnav giving him killer looks
"what do you want now?" arnav was still angry with him as he was flirting with his wife in his absence.
"I came to give the aluminium walk stick bhabhi asked for."NK told helplessly handing it over to her
"Thanks naneji"
"thats ok, Kushiji I mean Bhabhi, ask me if you want anything else"
there was an uneasy silence
"I did not guess you will be here nanav, I will come back later, I think I intruded your privacy" NK declared moving out.
"what is this?ask me if you want anything else" he mimicked Nk "ridiculous!"
"Should I explain you everything? I was tried of asking someone to support me everytime I wanted to walk and asked him to fetch a walker is that wrong?"

she tried standing up holding her walk stick but slipped again and he went forward to hold her.
The stick which she was holding went in between his legs causing him to loose balance and he fell on top of her both landing on the bed.[Should I need to say? rabba ve in the BG]
A loud crash of glass was heard behind them. They saw Naniji standing there facing the other way...
"What are you both doing in my room? that too without locking, Oh my god"
Arnav got up quickly
"nothing Naniji" He was embarrased
kushi was equally embarrased that they were caught in a situation which they never meant to be in the first place.
"Chotey you are just like your grandpa...its only hours after your wedding and you are already forcing yourself on her..."she chuckled
Arnav left the room with a very red ears and never attempted to come down till tea time when anjali asked him to do so..

Only the two familes were gathered for the tea time at aorund 3, they were expecting guests only after 5 in the evening. They made the newly wedded couple to sit next to eachother which they did with certain reluctance after their episode in Naniji's room

"I wanted to ask you for kushi's Kundali" Naniji asked Buaji
"but kushi's wedding is already over na" she exclaimed
"yes, but though it happened suddenly, I wanted to ask the pandit ji for a date for their SR" she said looking at them coyly.
Kushi who was sipping her tea leisurely spit it fully on Arnav hearing about SR and Arnav was fuming.

"kushi" shouted her mom
Arnav got up to wash himself
"go help him"buaji edged her.
She was scared as a mouse as went near him.
"I am sorry arnavji"
"to hell with you!" he walked away from there.

OP came there to announce that a beauty parlour lady had come to dress up payal. Payal moved to the room along with anjali. they called kushi to come as well.
"Kushi bring your dress as well, we can also get dressed up here only."Anjali told her walking forward to take the Parlour Lady to the dressing room.

"kushi are you sure you are going to wear buaji's dress?" Payal asked her in whisper. Kushi was limping beside her with her walk stick.
Arnav who was coming behind could hear their conversation.
"yes Jiji, she wanted to see me in her wedding dress. I can wear it on my wedding day atleast if not on the actual wedding ceremony right, I altered it as well as it was too bi"
then she noticed arnav coming behind them and kept quiet.
Payal looked behind as well and smiled at him.

Arnav rushed upstairs and grabbed a packet and went down. He saw her in the guest room alone, trying to take somethings out of her bag. Payal and Anjali had proceeded to the other room where the Parlour lady was there.
"I want you to wear this for the sangeet" he told her firmly
"I will wear what i wish" she told him
"You are ASR's wife and you cannot wear some cheap looking dress it will dent my ..."
"is money and status the only thing that you care for at all? I care for love and sentiments and I will wear only this dress, it is sentimental for me and my buaji, I dont care about your money or status"
Arnav was angry but before he could lash out at her, Buaji came in and saw them fighting over the dresses.
"Oh sanka devi, your husband gifts you something for the first time and he wants you to wear that and you are holding my joda? Leave it and wear what your husband has given you...Till yesterday I would have wanted you to wear mine, but today you are his property and so listen to him only..."
she turned to Arnav
"How sweet of you to gift her something so lovely " she told him taking out the dress that was inside the cover "You are really a great man, you took a very bold decision today, I am grateful to you"
"Thats nothing buaji, dont bother about that" arnav assured her

Buaji gave kushi the dress that she was holding, wear this" she ordered taking away her joda from her hands.
Arnav looked at Kushi, smirked and left to his room.
Kushi was angry, she took a look at the dress angrily to damage it purposely so that she cant wear it, but was stunned to see it was the same dress that she had tried when they had gone to take la's engagement dress and he had asked to keep it as tip.

she slowly took out the bill from the cover and discovered that the dress was purchased the next day after the day they had gone for shopping and the reciever sign was that of Arnav.

At the same time, Arnav was feeling bad that he had thought of telling her something and ended up hurting her pride yet again.

to be continued

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:25

Aakash and Payal's sangeet ceremony had just started. Payal was looking gorgeous and aakash wason her side admiring her silently. Nk was a bit tensed about searching for a partner for dancing for the song that he and Kushi had practiced as now kushi was not in a position to dance. Even if she hadnt injured her leg, he cannot go and pssible go and ask her to dance with him-Handling a jealous Nanav is a crazy idea he told himself. r probably he can ask her after she does her first dance with him, then he might not be that angry.
Kushi came to the hall wearing the dress that Arnav had given her. She was moved when she realised that he had actually gone and got it the very next day. "He has good intentions, "Only if he knew how to speak nicely!" she signed to herself "Now I have to handle that smirk which he gives when he has won a fight...Let it be, I will get my chance." she started to search for him, while she went limping near Anjali di who was talking with payal and Aakash.

Arnav was watching her from a distance as he was receiving his guests."Man! she looks stunning and Hot!" he thought to himself. Arnav's eyes had got her the moment she entered the hall and he knew she was looking out for him. Then she saw him watching her, and she knew he had already caught her searching for him, as he was giving that amused look teasing her.

"You are Ms.Kushi Gupta right?" one of the guests, dresses in suit had approached her.
"Yes, But how did you know? Have we met" She was all in smiles that some one unknown to her recognised her suddenly
"you are the new calender face of Raizada's fashion house this year, right?"
Kushi merely nodded, wondering if that got published already, She had forgotten about it after that.
"I am Mridul sinha, MD of Moksha Jewellers and designers" he introduced himself.
kushi responded with a namastey
"Are you in any kind of bond or contract with the Raizada's"
"bond?"
"Guess you are new to modelling?" he said with a toothy grin "I was asking if you have signed a bond with their company that you will do modelling only for them for a period, Its done usually with new finds"
"No I am not in any kind of bond with ..."
"Oh great then" he cut in between" I was looking for a fresh face for my new range of diamond jewellery, If you are interested, we can have a talk. It is wonderful chance for your career"
"oh no Sinha Ji, Actually I am not interested, I mean I am not that types"
"I can pay you well, think about it and let me know, There are girls out there waiting to do anything to get this offer"
"Sinha Ji, I am not into modelling actually at all, I had agreed that day because of an emergency, The actual model had left and so I agreed to do, but..."
"Hello Mr.Sinha" his voice, she turned and looked at him, he gave a 'stop talking nonsense now" look
"oh Hello Mr.Raizada, I was just speaking to Ms.Kushi to do an Ad for our designs...A very good find indeed"
"oh please, allow me to do the proper introductions first" he laughed, his voice business like, he put his hand on her shoulders "Mr.Sinha this is Mrs.Raizada, my wife" he said as the other man's face comprehended the meaning, "Kushi, Mr.Mridul Sinha has been a long time accomplice in my business, our products usually compliment eachother when we do respective photo shoots or ads."
kushi nodded merely.
"oh! congratulations!, but I didnt know you got married...when?"
"today morning, Quiet family affair."
"Nice meeting you Mrs.Raizada" the voice now transformed, dignified and respectful,"But you could still consider my offer"
"Thanks for offering Sinha ji, I had done it last time because of his compeltion, But I dont want to pursue any career in it, I actually..."
Arnav just gave her instant squeeze on her shoulder, smiled sweetly at her "She is such a Home bird!"
"I guess it is a No then" he said looking from him to her
"Oh yeah, Had a tough time convincing her last time" he said with finality.
Mr.Sinha excused himself and moved to other guests.
"what is it with you? Dont you know how to converse to the point? you keep giving them extra information which they might not need"
"See I cant be point blank like you, He asked me and I had to give him proper answer so he doesnot feel bad."
"You think that you are the only one that he would have made this offer that he would feel bad about your NO? Kushi,get some grip,innocense is not bliss in today's world" he told with his usual angry looks and moved to other guests.
"Laad governer! He will never change" Kushi muttered to herself.

"He was shouting at you isnt it Kushiji ? I know you didnt like getting married to him and you are very upset about whatever happened in the morning,"
Taking advantage of her standing alone, Shayam had approached her. Kushi was startled for moment and kicked herself mentally for not being on guard but soon recovered.
"I dont need your concern, and being upset about my wedding is something that I am not feeling remotely even"
"I know you are angry with me for the kidnap episode... But I wouldnt have touched you without your concern. I only wanted to explain to you what I was planning to do...I know you loved me until the time you discovered about my married life, I dont want Anjali, Kushiji,I want you. I badly wanted to tell you this but you did not want to listen to me...and today that slime forced you into this relationship. I know you dont want this marraige either. Lets get out of it and..."
"Stop this rubbish!" Kushi was restraining hard to control her laughter. "have you really lost it? how in the world did you think that I was in Love with you?"
"Kushiji, You cant Hide it from me, You did not reveal my truth because you did not want me to suffer, Payal and aakash would have got married even if my truth was exposed, you are in love with me arent you? why do you have to suffer in this relationship that you dont want, I can help you get out of it, I can talk to the family after the wedding tomorrow"
This man is mad, kushi thought, she suppresed the urge to walk away from him, No she has to clear this crazy thought of his that she was in love with him.

"I am in love with my Husband..." she declared abruptly and then continued " This is not something that happened randomly today morning or after I discovered the scumbag that you are...It happened long back, long before you forced that ring on my finger, I fell head over heels in love with him, I am Arnav singh Raizada's wife and I will remain so until until the end. If you cant believe this, I can tell you the reason why I didnot reveal your truth. It was because it will kill anjali literally, and her agony would break Arnavji and I love him that much that I cant see him break down." Kushi told with unbelievable calmness
Shyam's face transformed to something evil hearing this. Kushi continued
"I had given you a second chance, Utilize it. Repent for what you did. You have a wife who loves you a lot, who has given you a loving family. Why do you even want to go for other women who are least interested in you? forget everything and start a new life, I shall not reveal about you to anyone but if you..."
Shyam started laughing evilly which made her stop mid sentence, his laughs were giving her chills down her spine... No, this is not going the right way she thought.
"you love your husband? you think he loves you back? this was a marraige of convinience for him, he is someone who doesnot believe in marraige and family bonds and if I am correct, he will start talking about breaking your relationship soon after tomorrow's wedding"
"Shyamji!" Both of them turned to anjali's voice, Shyam was tensed about how much she had heard. But it seemed she hadnt a clue about what they were talking or that there was sme tension between them.
"I was looking for you and Kushi you too, the dance master is tensed, I told that you will not be able to perform with NK because you got hurt and she is furious"
They moved towards the master standing a little away.

"Wow very good, you managed to get hurt within 24 hours" she told sarcastically, "but thats alright, you both can do a slow dance, it is traditional for groom's bro and Bride's sister to start off the Dance. where is that NK?"
"oh yeah but kushi and payal dont have another sister" Nk came towards them with his usual cheery voice.
"you want another partner for you? I dont understand what happened in 24 hours that you are also not willing to dance with Kushi?"
"Wedding" Nk told mischeiviously
"What?"
"Chotey!" anjal called him while he was passing by "Chotey and Kushi got married today morning!" Anjali told the Dance Master.
she looked over kushi and then at Arnav in shock and then exclaimed "oh, I know something was cooking when you both were having that intense eyelocks but I never guessed you both would manage to produce the dish so fast"
"What the? "
"I want you both to dance then..."
"I cant dance"
"Thats out of question, you have to atleast sway, cnsidering that she is hurt thats all you can do and I am thinking of getting big orders from this show and the dancers have worked hard, I cant send all that into the drain, If you dont agree I am out with my group" she hand brought a group of dancers for performing as well.
"Chotey please"
"no Di!"
Kushi was in mixed emotions that she was hardly aware of what was happening around her. She had just confessed that she is in love with Arnav, but a bit upset that fate had made her reveal this first to shyam of all the people, whether Arnav will love her back was still a question lingering at the back of her mind, but atleast she now knew that she loved him. Was there any truth in what shyam told her, no it cant be, She wont let it be...she happened to look at shyam who was seeming to tell her with his smile that Arnav was not taking this wedding seriously that he cant even dance with her

She clutched Arnav's hand out of impulse, her thoughts confused and distressed. Arnav who was in the process of denying to dance to every single plea of his sister and every single threats of the dance master stopped to look at kushi. He had sensed that she was distressed, her hand which was clutching him was shivering and cold like something was bothering her deeply and her eyes confirmed that what he had sensed was right.
"yes this is all i need, do this and little swaying alright?"the dance master told and left
Anjali took shyam and NK away as well saying if they are left alone probably they will decide to dance.
"what happened kushi?" he asked her immediately after they were left alone.
She didnt know what to tell him and just loked into his eyes searching if he really was interested in her? yes that voice was full of concern, putting out any uncertainity that she had felt
"did mamiji say something?"
she shook her head when Mamaji came there and asked Arnav to start the function officially and Arnav left with Mamaji still wondering if Kushi was alright or if something was bothering her.
"Welcome Everyone and thanks for coming to Aakash and Payal's Sangeet." Arnav announced everyone "We have set the theme for the sangeet based on how the couple met and fell in love. So please look forward to a soft, sensitive and romantic numbers forming the background for this party. And I also take this oppurtunity to introduce a special person in life, My wife Kushi" The response was a mixture of stunned silence, surprised faces and happiness
Kushi was the one most moved, She just couldnt believe he would go out there in front of everyone and give her this grand an Intro. She saw him moving towards her and strech his hand towards her asking for her hand. Hers automatically went towards his, clasping as if her life depended on it and it was followed by a huge applause.

Aakash and Payal, this dance is for you both" he announced looking at them, before the lights dimmed a little and a slow romantic number(Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho...)started playing and they started to sway to the music. First he was worried if he could manage without stressing her hurt legs, but then thought of all the times he had made his sister dance when they were much younger, I can manage he calmed himself and smiled at her.

The Dance was perfect to set the mood and theme of the sangeet- classic, romantic, hinting the passion that they shared with eachother, he had taken control right from the beginning, guiding her, and at times when her face showed a hint of pain on her legs, he wuld shift her weight on him or sometimes even carried her, it was as if they had practiced for a long time, and when the music was about to end, he seemed intent of finishing off something that he left unfinished by the pool side during diwali.
but then the lights came on, the music had ended and guests were applauding, the younger crowd were "ooh"ing and "aah"ing at them, some even had given out wolf whistles. He was still looking at her, it seemed he wouldnt mind the crowd, it was upto her to put some distance between them to avoid any embarassment in front of the guests and their family and so she did, pulling him to the seats where their families were along with payal and Aakash sitting together in a grand chair. "this place would be safe" she thought fanning herself. she was feeling the heat.

The next song was a peppy number which the dance group performed.
"Bhabhi, Now that you done the first dance with Nanav, I want a dance with you"
but before Kushi could reply, she heard her husband answering him
"She has exhausted her feet"
"But she managed to dance with you right?"
"yes, but with you No, I mean you have a habit of stepping on her legs during practice sessions that I am afraid if you can avoid stepping on them now if I let her dance with you"
"But now whom should I dance with?"
"Nanheji,I can find a partner for you"
"really, Thats great bhabhi!"
Kushi turned happily, stood up to see her Buaji sitting little away with naniji and Mom and called out "Buaji!, Nanheji wants to dance with you"
"Oh hai re NAndkishore, So sweet of you" she told pulling his cheeks "Ok we can dance, its like that lord Nandkishore had come and asked me for a dance" she told pulling him away to the dance floor. NK was looking at ARHI and PAYASH so helplessly, that they laughed so hard, Even Arnav culdnt control himself and laughed uncontrollably forgetting himself, and it took Kushi one look at him to get herself mesmerised by his laugh.

The sangeet ceremony went well into the night, with Aakash and Payal losing themselves in eachother's eyes and everyone else enjoying to their fullest and Kushi and Arnav sharing eyelocks more than once or sometimes one of them caught the other staring at them which made them turn away quickly to avoid the tease that prevailed in the other person's looks.
and in one corner was the not so happy shyam plotting evil in his mind.
"I thought that I has to eliminate only one but now the way the things are going on I think I may need to eliminate more than one. or should I only try to seperate you both kushiji? yes, that would be better, its easy to provoke the anger in his brother in law, and he would take the extreme step only if need be, He being a lawyer knew how to move his plot without getting caught!" he thought to himself.

to be continued...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:26

The next day Payal and Aakash wedding happened with all the grandeur that was associated with Raizadas. Arnav had to leave for a trip immediately after that.

Kushi remembered that sangeet night when Arnav had announced to family that he had to leave immediately after the wedding for an official trip.

***Flashback ***

"I will be away for a week di" Arnav told his sister in the presence of the entire family "there is a back t back fashion show coming up... I would be travelling..."

Anjali had asked him to postpone or ask Mamaji can attend to it if it was very important. She also reasoned that he was also newly married and he should not leave his wife like this immediately after wedding ...Naniji also told that the next day was auspicious so she had planned for SR for both the couples, he refused to budge saying that he didnt believe in all those things and his presence is required at the show that he had organised...so they let it be and ARHI's SR was postponed to a later date.

Kushi also remembered with some embarassment what happened after that.

Anjali and Kushi then started teasing Payal and Aakash that tonight will be the last day for them to sleep in sepearte beds...NK and Shyam also joined them when Kushi and Payal felt uneasy in Shyam's company but had to put up with it because of anjali's face. The talks then turned to sleeping arrangements when Kushi saw Shyam looking at her with such dirtiness that she was reminded about that converation that had happened between them some time before.

She was actually lost in thought or rather disgusted with the daringness with which shyam had approached her later that evening when she was sitting alone sometime after she had danced with Arnav threatening her to get seperated from Arnav or he would make sure that they get seperated- in a hard way.

Anjali who noticed kushi little lost misread her being upset for Arnav leaving for the trip and emphathized with her that she could travelled with him if her legs did not hurt and now because of the trip their SR had to be postponed.
"Kushi? "Anjali called out seeing her still lost in thought.
Kushi who had not fully conscious of where the talks have taken turn, came out of her trance and blurted out
"hah..what about tonight?"
But it was too late and before she could explain that she was talking about the sleeping arrangements she saw payal exclaiming her name loudly! Shyam glaring at her, NK and Aakash turning to look at Arnav teasingly and she also saw that Arnav was to busy to acknowledge those teasing smiles of his brothers as he himself was giving her a look which clearly meant "Really? Are you that desperate?".
Anjali blushed relieved that the elder crowd was not around before she told her today was not that good but actually since Chotey doesnt believe in kundali, its their choice...

Kushi flustered and immediately denied it saying that its alright and she wanted to sleep with her JiJi tonight as from tomorrow she will not be able to. she still could'nt look at any of them around her and was suddenly more interested in the floor pattern.
"but that would mean that you are going back to GH?" Anjali noted.
Kushi nodded silently.

Then they have all left to retire for the night, wishing goodnight to eachother, Anjali pulling her husband who kept looking back at kushi, lest she changed her plans.

Aakash went to start the car so that he could drop Kushi and Payal at GH. The elders had already left sometime back.
But kushi or Arnav were ignorant of these activities around them...

Kushi was still looking down, All the same she could sense Arnav's eyes on her while, those pair which were blazing with something which made butterflies flutter in her stomach. She chanced a look at him and saw that he had moved closer and moved backwards herself till she was stopped by a pillar but he was still closing in on the distance between them. she tried to get away but he put a hand beside her on the pillar, making her getaway pointless.
"what did you say about tonight?" He asked her in his husky voice.
She was getting breathless and she forced herself to look at those intense pair of eyes but could not
continue to do so and quickly closed her eyes, she sould sense his breath on her cheeks, he slid his free hand into her waist...

Then they were interrupted by NK "Bhabhi, Aakash is waiting for you..."
They both peeped from behind the pillar, With kushi all flustered and Arnav quiet annoyed.
"Oh I am sorry, Shall I tell them to proceed without you?"
"No Naneji, I am leaving" She tried to get away but Arnav did not make a move nor did he remove his hand from her waist.
"You could stay back you know?" he whispered
she looked into his eyes, willing to get lost in it.
then they heard a cough near by, Shyam had come back,
"I came to get my mobile" he gave an unwanted explanation. But this time, Arnav moved back releasing Kushi from her caught up position.
just then Naniji came out of her room.
"We have a wedding happeneing tomorrow and still you people are around?" she asked them
"No Naniji Actually Kushiji wanted to leave to GH today as it she wanted to sleep with her sister, but we were saying that she is married and has to stay here..." Shyam told with his sugar coated words...
"Kushi bitya, you can leave if you want to, afterall your wedding was not planned and you would want a Proper farewell right?"
"woh! naniji... actually "
"Naniji, kushi can stay back, If she wants to sleep with Payal in the guest room, I can ask Payal to stay back as well." Arnav told her
"But how can payal stay? she is getting married tomorrow and.."
"Ha naniji...you think of tomorrow's bahu, but you are forgetting today's Bahu" NK quipped thinking of helping the newly wedded couple but was puzzled by the angry looks given by shyam.
Naniji was looking at Arnav teasingly
"Dont read to much into my words Naniji" Arnav told her "I am only concerned about her safety, She was kidnapped yesterday and I dont want my wife to run into a risk of getting kidnapped again" her told with finality.
"Ok then, I shall call the guptas and let them know that their daughters are staying here tonight."Naniji told kindly.

Kushi then noticed Arnav giving her a mesmerized smile of his, came closer to her and whispered "Good night!" before climbing the stairs leaving her all red in cheeks.
she walked into the guest room and she was soon followed by payal.

Shyam who was noticing all this, let out the breath that he was holding till then
"That was a close call" he told himself."I have to do something before things get out of my hand" he resolved himself.

****End if Flashback****

Kushi was flushed remembering those times...And now its been five days since Arnav had left out of town, and Kushi was wailing away the time making Payal at ease with RM, or going around the house as usual bring in that smile into everyone's face,Happy with everyone except one: Shyam.

Kushi was first angry with shyam but now she felt disgusted that such a slime is around at RM making use of every oppurtunity that he would get to let kushi know how much he loves her. At first Kushi thought she could handle this alone, replying him back with so much contempt that she was left wondering if he had shame at all. But he only kept hinting at taking by force if he is not given
what he wants.

That is when she confided to Payal about his torture. Payal convinced Kushi that Anjali should know the truth or atleast Arnav should know it. Kushi reasoned with her saying that it will kill Anjali and Arnav will break down seeing that.

Payal suggested probably Aakash could help, But Kushi didnt want to worry him. Also Aakash was light tempered and she didnot want him to take trouble getting into this as he might get intimidated or life threatned by Shyam if he comes to know that aakash is into the secret now. Shyam is threatening to bring trouble for her married life and she did not want payal to interfere
unnecessarily and get her married life into trouble too. She agreed to confide to Arnav when he comes back, so that payal would keep quiet for now.

But she realised that destiny was playing a cruel game that same evening when Anjali announced to the family that she was expecting. The family was overjoyed hearing the news. Kushi saw that Shyam was putting up a fake smile and having his sugery talks all the while hinting kushi some nasty things. Now that Payal also knew what shyam was upto, was itching to go and ask Aakash to do something about it.
"Kushi, you dont have to take all this" Payal told her when they both were alone in the kitchen a couple of hours later, "I cant imagine, that kaminey was torturing you so much and you told me only today, Lets atleast tell Aakash ji..."
Kushi who was making jelabis to celebrate the occasion was quiet calm.
"No jiji, I dont want trouble for you too...I have been suffering for some time now jiji, I promise you, I will do something about it" She only didnot know what, Now with this pregnancy news, Kushi was confused.
"Even if I said Arnav what will he do? with a temper like his if he rips Shyam what will happen to Anjali who was blissfully entering motherhood? that is if only Arnav trusts what I say " She thought to herself.

Kushi was brought out of the trance by voice near her ears "Kushiji, Are you thinking about me?"
Kushi noticed that Payal had left and Shyam had taken that Oppurtunity to corner her. Kushi instictively took the iron chamcha which was dripping with hot oil and held it inbetween them, making him back away.
"I wont hesitate to hurt you with this, I can easily show it was accidental" She told him with alarming calmness that he had to take a step back.
"Oh you are not serious, Are you?" he mocked back
"I am serious! What do you think I will put up with all your shit thoughts?" she was fuming with fury but he was smiling evilly that she lost control and went ahead and held his collar and threatned him "you slug! how dare you talk such things to me? I can bring your truth out in front of the family right now" she told with certainess, this was her breaking point.
"not after Rani sahiba has given out the news that she is pregnant... can you? you dont want to spoil her happiness..." shyam was jeering at her but immediately changed tones to say something which she couldnt make sense of at all...
"Kushiji,oh please you cant behave like that to me, I mean I am like a brother to you,oh god kushiji what will Rani sahiba think, and my sale sahib, you are his wife... He might not be interested in you but that doesnt mean you can advance on me like this.. please leave me...please!" he said pulling out her hand from his collar and walking away with a face which was giving a look as if she was the one who had approached him with wrong intentions.

She was puzzled but everything hit her clearly when she turned back to see Arnav standing near the second entrance to kitchen, looking at her baffled and at loss of words with such hatred that he was looking at her as if she was a worm. She dropped the chamcha down with a bang and she could feel her body going cold with his looks which plainly told her that he was more than disgusted with her.

to be continued...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:27

Both of them were rooted to spot, But the emotions raging inside them were so different, One of sheer shock of disbelief and other out of fear for trust.

Neither spoke, waiting for the other to talk first. For him it was a direct conflict between his mind and heart, the mind which was replaying the meaning of the words he had just heard, sinking an iced knife into his heart, while his heart yearned for something that any husband would expect a wife to do, to believe in his trust and love and tell him everything, hoping against hope that the incident which transpired just a few minutes a ago was a misunderstanding of some sort on shyam's side.

Then after the initial shock bypassed, he strained his mind to stay clear "Kushi can't do something like this, The Kushi he knew would never betray him nor would she stoop so low, losing her honesty, her pride. No there is a misunderstanding! he assured himself again and again, but why is she keeping quiet as if she was caught redhanded? Her silence was thining his hope that whatever he saw was a misunderstanding.

On the other hand, Kushi who was anticipating an outburst of anger and even physical violence was surprised that it never came, his initial expression was of pure repugnance and disbelief which she had feared all along, which had made her hide the biggest secret from him all these days, Her deep loathing for shyam a few minutes before which had even pushed her to hurt him if required, the sudden turn of his tone, manipulating at the right situation, causing her only hope, her man to doubt her fidelity, everything was pushing her to a panic stricken fear. Arnav's silence distressed her, it was as if he fell for shyam's filthy trick, he had indeed been made a pawn in the dirty game. She could not take it any longer, She could not stand to see such antipathy in those eyes, which was directed towards her, she looked away, getting angry at the denial of his trust for her.
perhaps, if she had looked at him a little longer, she could have noticed the change of expression, a longing, which did not demand but silently pleaded for an explanation with complete trust, that he would believe in her only if she would speak out, an expression which would have made her pour into him all her worries without inhibition.

"Kushi!" Payal's voice broke their uneasy silence. She had just entered through the other door through which shyam had exited minutes ago.
"Kushi are you alright, what happened? why are you standing like this? " she rushed to her sister's side hlding her by her shoulder,"I just saw that kaminey getting out of the kitchen and I rushed in, did he manhandle you again... kushi?" she stopped abrutly noticing Arnav standing the other entrance staring at them intently.
Payal looked from Arnav to Kushi, not knowing what had happened, had he witnessed shyam misbehaving with kushi?
"Arnavji!when did you come?" Payal asked sensing the tension in the air.
Arnav was getting strong hints now that there was something that he didnt know, what did Payal say? what did it all mean? is there something happening under his very nose?
"What is happening here?" he asked in a threatening voice. A shiver ran up the spine for kushi. her body had gone chill. Payal panicked.
"Arnavji, it was none of Kushi's fault! please believe her, Shyam tricked us into this, he fooled our entire family and convinced our buaji to get Kushi engaged to him...She was not even interested in him...she was not happy at all...when she came to know his true colors she broke the engagement..."
she paused, went back to kushi
"Kushi tell him na, tell him everything..." she pleaded to her
"What is this now? does this mean, jijaji was kushi's ex fiance?" Arnav thought unable to digest the intensity of this big a truth...Arnav continued to look at kushi with atmost disbelief that she had the audacity to hide somethng this big from him... He was losing his self control to a renewed anger. When Payal saw that Kushi was not going to speak out, she continued speaking to Arnav...
"Shyam is still torturing her, I told her to tell everything to you but she thought the truth will destroy your Di and you...it was just beca"
"Kushi, I need to talk to you" he said with a deadly voice.

Kushi was just looking at him, his face showing very streak of disbelief. Payal who was still holding Kushi sensed Kushi's body stiffen.
"Alone!" he finished with controlled anger that made his voice tremble.
Payal waited for kushi to react but she was still staring at him.Kushi did not move.
Payal was anxious. What should she do? leave them alone and walk away from there?
"Arnavji, it was not her fault, Please dont punish her" Payal pleaded to him finally before leaving from there.
"Not your fault? Hiding something this big from me?" he growled.
Kushi let out a breath she didnt realize she was holding until then
"What is the use? when you still dont believe whatever payal told you now? then would you have believed if I had told you then? Oh yeah...for you we middle class girls are gold diggers, isnt it? how will the mighty ASR trust in something that a middle class girl like me would say?"
Something like pain flashed acorss his face as she went near the stove peeping at the fry pan in which the oil was boiling, the jelebis which were dropped there to get fried had burnt black, switched it off and strided past him and left.
He slowly went and picked up the big chamcha that she had dropped when she had noticed him standing near the door, He remembered her holding it with one hand against Shyam, whie with the other hand she had held his shirt collar, "How could you think that I would not believe in you kushi" he said to himself.

Both of them were rooted to spot, But the emotions raging inside them were so different, One of sheer shock of disbelief and other out of fear for trust.

Neither spoke, waiting for the other to talk first. For him it was a direct conflict between his mind and heart, the mind which was replaying the meaning of the words he had just heard, sinking an iced knife into his heart, while his heart yearned for something that any husband would expect a wife to do, to believe in his trust and love and tell him everything, hoping against hope that the incident which transpired just a few minutes a ago was a misunderstanding of some sort on shyam's side.

Then after the initial shock bypassed, he strained his mind to stay clear "Kushi can't do something like this, The Kushi he knew would never betray him nor would she stoop so low, losing her honesty, her pride. No there is a misunderstanding! he assured himself again and again, but why is she keeping quiet as if she was caught redhanded? Her silence was thining his hope that whatever he saw was a misunderstanding.

On the other hand, Kushi who was anticipating an outburst of anger and even physical violence was surprised that it never came, his initial expression was of pure repugnance and disbelief which she had feared all along, which had made her hide the biggest secret from him all these days, Her deep loathing for shyam a few minutes before which had even pushed her to hurt him if required, the sudden turn of his tone, manipulating at the right situation, causing her only hope, her man to doubt her fidelity, everything was pushing her to a panic stricken fear. Arnav's silence distressed her, it was as if he fell for shyam's filthy trick, he had indeed been made a pawn in the dirty game. She could not take it any longer, She could not stand to see such antipathy in those eyes, which was directed towards her, she looked away, getting angry at the denial of his trust for her.
perhaps, if she had looked at him a little longer, she could have noticed the change of expression, a longing, which did not demand but silently pleaded for an explanation with complete trust, that he would believe in her only if she would speak out, an expression which would have made her pour into him all her worries without inhibition.

"Kushi!" Payal's voice broke their uneasy silence. She had just entered through the other door through which shyam had exited minutes ago.
"Kushi are you alright, what happened? why are you standing like this? " she rushed to her sister's side hlding her by her shoulder,"I just saw that kaminey getting out of the kitchen and I rushed in, did he manhandle you again... kushi?" she stopped abrutly noticing Arnav standing the other entrance staring at them intently.
Payal looked from Arnav to Kushi, not knowing what had happened, had he witnessed shyam misbehaving with kushi?
"Arnavji!when did you come?" Payal asked sensing the tension in the air.
Arnav was getting strong hints now that there was something that he didnt know, what did Payal say? what did it all mean? is there something happening under his very nose?
"What is happening here?" he asked in a threatening voice. A shiver ran up the spine for kushi. her body had gone chill. Payal panicked.
"Arnavji, it was none of Kushi's fault! please believe her, Shyam tricked us into this, he fooled our entire family and convinced our buaji to get Kushi engaged to him...She was not even interested in him...she was not happy at all...when she came to know his true colors she broke the engagement..."
she paused, went back to kushi
"Kushi tell him na, tell him everything..." she pleaded to her
"What is this now? does this mean, jijaji was kushi's ex fiance?" Arnav thought unable to digest the intensity of this big a truth...Arnav continued to look at kushi with atmost disbelief that she had the audacity to hide somethng this big from him... He was losing his self control to a renewed anger. When Payal saw that Kushi was not going to speak out, she continued speaking to Arnav...
"Shyam is still torturing her, I told her to tell everything to you but she thought the truth will destroy your Di and you...it was just beca"
"Kushi, I need to talk to you" he said with a deadly voice.

Kushi was just looking at him, his face showing very streak of disbelief. Payal who was still holding Kushi sensed Kushi's body stiffen.
"Alone!" he finished with controlled anger that made his voice tremble.
Payal waited for kushi to react but she was still staring at him.Kushi did not move.
Payal was anxious. What should she do? leave them alone and walk away from there?
"Arnavji, it was not her fault, Please dont punish her" Payal pleaded to him finally before leaving from there.
"Not your fault? Hiding something this big from me?" he growled.
Kushi let out a breath she didnt realize she was holding until then
"What is the use? when you still dont believe whatever payal told you now? then would you have believed if I had told you then? Oh yeah...for you we middle class girls are gold diggers, isnt it? how will the mighty ASR trust in something that a middle class girl like me would say?"
Something like pain flashed acorss his face as she went near the stove peeping at the fry pan in which the oil was boiling, the jelebis which were dropped there to get fried had burnt black, switched it off and strided past him and left.
He slowly went and picked up the big chamcha that she had dropped when she had noticed him standing near the door, He remembered her holding it with one hand against Shyam, whie with the other hand she had held his shirt collar, "How could you think that I would not believe in you kushi" he said to himself.

to be continued.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:28

Almost a fortnight passed without much interactions between them after that incident in their kitchen. The ackwardness between them made sure that they exchanged very few words between them and most of it were in front of other family members. None of them sensed the tension or even if they had, they conveniently attributed it to the way they both got married: out of the blue. Only Payal guessed that nothing was going right between those two. Even after repeated assurance from Kushi that everything was back to normal and they were happy, she thought somthing was amiss.
And ofcourse shyam was also quick to notice the drift between the couple and was happy that his plan has worked. Now that his BIL's hormones are in check, he started comtemplating on what should be his next step. He had doubts about closing down Anjali's chapter, because from the past few days he was sure that kushi would not yeild to his desires even if Anjali was no more. Also Anjali was his golden egg laying hen...If at all she dies, He might not have a hold on RM and there is a chance that he would be thrown out.

"No, the current path is right. Make them stay apart, throw in more misunderstandings if required, then threaten her Kushi with Anjali's and Arnav's life, that should push her to give in... Yes that way, I need not sweat to get out of law" he told himself.

Meanwhile Payal was planning to bridge the gap between them, and that ended up in a surprise for Kushi and Arnav when they found their room beautifully decorated with flowers and candles one fine night. Not that it helped reduce the tension between them. They both were staring at eachother as if it was the other person's fault that they landed up in a room which was prepared for a wedding night.

"Surprise! " they both heard Anjali's voice behind them.
"How do you both like it?" Payal and Anjali were standing together behind them.
"Di?"
"its actually Payal's Idea chote. today was good and I wanted to inform you, but Payal told why dont we surprise them so we did it ..."
"Di, dont give me the whole credit, I only told we will surprise them, it was your idea to decorate the room this way..."
Payal and Anjali could also see that they were still tensed. Though Anjali thought that they were not comfortable with eachother because of their sudden marraige, Payal knew the reason and quickly wished them goodnight and left the place intending to give them sometime alone, to sort out the issues between them. Soon Anjali followed her.

while Payal walked towards her room, Anjali was too excited about the plan went to Nani's room to update her about their plan and how teasingly told Nani about how chotey was blushing when he found the room decorated and how bewildered Kushi looked when she found herself in that room.

"Rani sahiba , you are still awake? "Shyam walked in surprised.
"Yes" she told happily "Actually, I am too excited to sleep"
"really? is it about our baby?"
"No its actually about chotey and Kushi"
"what about them?" Shyam did not like the feel that something in his plan has gone wrong somewhere, Have they sorted out their differences?
Anjali giggled.
"Actually today Anjali and Payal decorated chotey's room for the wedding night and ..."
"what?" shyam was so tensed that he shouted without his usual guard.
"what reaction is this?" Anjali was surprised.
"Actually you should not suprise them with wedding night plans, I was feeling sorry for my poor BIL, naive girl kushi... we should have given them some gyan you know?"
"you are shameless" Anjali told him, hitting playfully in his chest "talking like that in front of Naniji"
Shyam heaved a breath, that he managed to slither out of his slip of tougue. But there is more important thing that has to be taken care now right now, he thought to himself when Anjali who was walking in front of him, started to get her first signs of nausea, she wanted to throw out and rushed to the nearby washbasin, when Shyam's face glowed happily with the reason to stop the SR happening in his BIL's room. He could not tolerate the images that he got in his mind about Arnav trying to touch Kushi.

Arnav and Kushi were still stealing uneasy glances at eachother, when they heard Shyam's voice
"Rani Sahiba! what happened to you? Are you alright? ranisahiba? "
"Di" Arnav managed to whisper before he ran out of the room towards Anjali. Kushi started paniking thinking if Shyam tried to hurt Anjali, sheran behind her husband to ensure that all was well.

They saw the entire RM family gathered around Anjali and shyam was fussing around with her.
"Di, I will call the doc" Arnav took out his phone
"No need chotey, this is very common in pregnancy, the doc will also say the same thing" Mamiji told him
"and your wife will also face the same thing when the time comes" Anjali told with a smirk looking at both of them.
"She will be alright chotey, I will some jeera water for her" Nani told.
"No I will do it" shyam volunteered
He needed sometime to think of a quick plan. Fate was on his side now, Anjali's sudden dizziness and nausea has brought everyone out of the room. but Nani an d His wife are bent on sending them again, which he had to put a stop to... Now it is too late to do anything to anyone else in the family.

so in a spur of the moment, he decided to hurt himself, pouring in the boiling water on his feet, and screamed with pain.
The reaction that followed from everyone else in the family was as expected, shyam was easily able to passof this accident as his loss of thoughts as he was concerned with Anjali's well being, Anjali was hyper everyone else concerned, Payal was angry but Shyam was looking at Kushi for some concern but he was disappointed to see only shock and disgust in her eyes. Arnav then volunteered to take him to the hospital which finally calmed down Anjali.

Shyam was little disturbed that his little accident didnot affect Kushi in any way that he desired but at least happy that he succeeded in keeping Arnav and kushi at Bay.

to be continued...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:29

Kushi decided to visit her parents place as she had not visited them since her wedding day and that was almost a month now. She was feeling very lonely that Payal and Aakash had gone for their honeymoon a week back and will not be returning till next week end. Even though Anjali and Nani were hinting that Kushi and Arnav should take a break and follow suite, Arnav was far from even considering that as an option.

But it seemed Arnav had gone back to his old self, spending hours in office, and taking up business trips often, like he was now, gone away for a two day trip. And when he was at home, he was maintaining his aloofness with her, being polite in front of his family members and being silent otherwise. Kushi's pride sometimes reached a threshold when shyam's deeds pushed her to a breaking point. She wanted to confide in Arnav, cry on his shoulders, seek that strength in him, be protected by him and more importantly urge him to be cautious with Shyam but the moment she saw that coldness with which arnav addressed her these days and the mask that he wore in her presence, her own feminine pride would rise again, in direct conflict with his manly pride, like high walls built by both of them which neither of them were ready to cross.

"Ammaji, BUaji" Kushi shouted reaching her place.
"Sankadevi? you came?" Buaji shouted happily, hugging her with all smiles, Her mom too did the same.
"Kushi betiya, you became a total married woman, see jiji did we ever imagine our kushi to be like this? coming to see us after one month?"
"Haan, even payaliya came two times after the wedding, that too with Aakash bitwa" buaji told.
"Yeah, thats because Jijaji is so sweet, he brought her here whenever he sensed that she missed you all, How can I ask Arnavji" Kushi told them but soon bit back.
"whatdo you mean?"buaji was too quick to cotton in on her words.
"I mean, He is always busy, I cant ask him to..."
"kksgi"
Kushi stopped mid sentence to see her father wheeling his chair by himself
"bauji? Did you call me?"
"kkseee" he reapeated again ackwardly, but the improvement in him was Tremendous.
She went and hugged him in joy,
"bauji, you are able to move your hands and wheel yourself?"
"Yes and he even tries to speak more coherently after those speech threapy classes thrice every week" Amma told her
"Speech threapy?"
"yes kushi, we feel so blessed, we never thought that our Jamaai will taken care of his wife's family as his own... " garima was moved to tears.
"jija ji is really great!" kushi told them gratefully.
"we are speaking about Arnav bitwa, he arranged for that speech threapy course...you didnt know that?" garima was puzzled.
"He didnt tell you?" Buaji was surprised.
"And he changed your buaji's doctor also, Now he shows improvement" Garima informed her
Kushi was baffled to hear this news, So Arnav had taken care of her father's treatment but why? He was angry with her to not even speak to her properly, but why is he showering so much care on her parents? if she was baffled, what came next was a blow to the wall of pride that she had built against his.

"And he even visited us every week to check on bauji's progress, and you say he is very busy and so you cannot disturb him?" Amma asked her playfully
"what?"
"And when we asked why he didnt bring you, he said that you are very busy with taking care of his family and their needs, I felt so proud of my upbringing!" garima told with tears in her eyes
"yeah, being the elder bahu of a parivar has its own responsibilities" buaji commented before asking garima to bring something for kushi to eat or drink. Immediately after garima left, buaji came to kushi and took her hands in hers.

"Sankadevi, you did not know about this at all? " buaji asked her
"Haan, He was telling me something about bauji's treatment, now I remember buaji" Kushi tried to manage, but cud'nt face buaji, lest she found out that Kushi was lying to her.
"Is everything going well between you both?"Buaji asked concernedly
"Everything is going on well buaji, but I was busy with something or other at home and you just now agreed na, elder bahu of Raizada's" kushi told with her usual josh.
"Actually I was worried when that day..." buaji started to tell her something, then thought better of it seeing kushi's puzzled expression finished off with "forget it, I am happy if all is well with you both"
"dony worry about me buaji, I am very happy, actually I feel very very lucky to be married to Arnavji..." Kushi ensured her.

She realised that probably Arnav did not hate her, he was angry probably that she did not confide in him, and she had mistaken and wronged him. She suddenly felt a gush of guilt over powering her for mistrusting him.
After sometime with her parents, she told them that she is going home as Arnav had gone on a trip and will be expected soon. When she reached she was told that Arnav had taken a early flight and had reached an hour back and had left to office immediately.

She went to their room, and found his luggage lying there. She opened it to remove his clothes for laundry, taking them out one by one absent mindedly, thinking of how her parents had told her that he had visited them regularly, even when she hadnt. she lovingly looked at one of his shirts that she was holding. She brought it close to her breathing in a smell which was full of him, lost in his thoughts, smiling to herself. The wall she she had put around herself was already shattered, and she will make sure that she would break down the wall that he built around him as well.

She was brought out of her trance by some moment just outside her room. And she saw anjali teasingly smiling at her.
"Already missing my brother Kushi?" she asked mischef twinkling in her eyes.
"I, no I was just taking his clothes for laundry" Kushi stammered
"Oh thats how you take used clothes to laudry, hugging it tight? hah?"
kushi blushed.
"wait till he comes from office" Anjali winked "you can hug the real one. isnt it Shyamji?" Anjali turned to her husband who was standing behind her
It was then Kushi noticed shyam's presence and moved away from there with Arnav's clothes. But something that she saw in shyam's eyes gave her creeps and chill. She silently prayed and wished that nothing disasterous would happen.

to be continued...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Chapter 9

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-22, 15:30

Arnav was driving home lost in thoughts, broken down...it was the same all over again, the same situation, same treachery... why? why do they target the ones close to his heart? last time a treachery came into light, he lost his mom, now he will make sure that his sister does not go the same way...He wont let the history repeat itself. Yes, That day, he was a 15 year old, helplessly looking at his mom suffering, he could not even stop her from ending her own life. his time, he will not let it happen... he looked at the file next to him with resolute determination that he missed the speed with which a vehicle approached him, hitting his car near the front right end, reeling his car out of control,screeching towards the opposite side of the road and it stopped hitting a tree on the rear end.

Kushi was silently standing watching Di, Nani and rest of the family who were surrounded over Arnav's Bed- or so it seemed.
she remembered how shocking it was when they found Arnav ringing the RM bell, half an hour back, his left hand bandaided and a plaster over his forehead.

"di, I am alright, Nothing happened, dont worry about me" He seemed to say for the fourth time that evening.
Kushi was downright broken, she had realised that her husband has trusted her afterall, only that afternoon, she was waiting for him to come home, she had decided to tell him everything, the more she thought about it the more she appreciated Arnav, how he had not demanded her for an explanation, How he had waited patiently waited for her to come and confide in him. it had been a long suffering wait from both sides to cross the barrier between them,today when she had decided to cross them herself, she saw him coming home injured.
"Kushiji, How does it feel?" Kushi turned to find shyam jeering at her."I told you, If you dont agree, you will have to face the consequence...didnt I? This is just a trailer, the show hasnt even started" he laughed toothily.
"you? you planned his accident?"she gasped
"Who else did you think then?"
Kushi found her breath caught in her throat. she was feeling nauseatic.

Kushi looked back at arnav in shock and fear, he had successfully convinced his family members that he was fine and they started leaving the room, asking his to take rest. When Mami crossed her, she remarked rather sharply that some ill luck has brought this fate on all of them
"first it was shyam babuwa then Arnav bitwa... all the men in the family are getting hurt... it has got somehting to do with someone's luck" she told eyeing kushi
"Mamiji?" Anjali called out, trying deperatley to stop her from wounding kushi with her sharp words.
"haan, she came in that day, injured and bleeding, got married in a wink and after that all the men in the family are getting hurt one by one. Now its going to be my son of my husband."
"Stop it Mami, what happened to me was because of my carelessness how can kushi be blamed for this? JiJa's or my accident is our own respnsibility"
Mami walked away with a huff Anjali who was going out held kushi's face, saw her eyes brimming with tears, shaking her head asking her not to cry, and then left, leaving them alone.

Kushi walked towards his bed, looking at his eyes, which were steadily looking at her.
"Arnavji...this accident, I..."
"I know Kushi! I know who was responsible..."
"you know?" she shuddered.
"I know" he told her calmly "I know lot more than what you know"
Kushi was puzzled by this, his sudden calmness in tone was giving her tremors. Did he believe that she was innocent or was this sarcastic?
"what do you mean?"
"I mean I trust you!I believe you are innocent"
He swung his legs down the side of his bed and started walking up and down his room.
Kushi was confused.
She opened her mouth to say something when he turned towards her
"I know my sister is living with a B******."He came near her, holding her hands, looked into her eyes.
"I know from when and How he been stalking you ever since, he saw you in SheeshMahal"
"But we met only much later! I mean when those goons tried to.."
"It was all planned Kushi!" he said calmly
"how do you know?"
He stared at her for sometime and then slowly walked to his bed side table, opened the draw and pulled out the file which had been responsible for his carelessness earlier in the day.
"I have been collecting evidence, for the past few days against him, after.. after that incident in the kitchen"
"so thats why?" Kushi asked him with sudden colness in her tone
Arnav raised his eyebrows "what?"
"thats why you trust me now? because of these evidences?"
Arnav looked surprised. He didnt get a clue where she was taking this...
"Arent you..."
"Happy? or probably you meant relieved? that my husband didnt actually think that I cheated on him behind his back but actually went ahead collecting evidences and now trusts me because those evidences point in favour of me?" her sudden outburst took him by surprise.
"Kushi I dont understand what makes you this angry"
"yet it is so simple! you trust me now because of this and not because you love me!" she threw the file back in his bed.
"Kushi! Kushi stop, I want to talk to you"
but she started walking towards the door.
"kushi wait! dont you understand? I went for these evidences because I love you in the first place!"He told her in desperation which made her stop in her tracks. They slowly realised that a confession had happened, a confession which burst out of him on her accidental demand!
She turned back to look at him, He seemed to have realised what he had just told her, she was looking at him searching his face for a confirmation.
"Kushi! I love you" he repeated again, his voice calm but confident, perhaps with a tint of "I thought you knew this" tone.

to be continued.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shruti46 on 2013-03-10, 22:43

hey plz upload next chapter quickly ...i m waiting

shruti46
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by anu.madireddy on 2013-07-19, 16:03

just read all the parts.  very much hooked by it.  waiting for the next update

anu.madireddy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiegurl on 2013-07-20, 02:19

Loved it!

barbiegurl
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by reth kumar on 2013-07-30, 11:37

come on from feb...august has arrived ......ow can u take so much time....plz do update....

reth kumar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anu179 on 2013-08-07, 21:58

Hey...just read all the updates...it's marvellous, so gripping...why did u discontinue ....plz do update this one too....

Anu179
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by seeta_naips on 2013-08-08, 02:21

just  read all 9 chapters

I love it

Shyam is such a snake

Glad that Arnav confessed he loved her even before
he found out about Shyam

seeta_naips