Latest topics

yeh hai mohabbatein 13 october 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yeh hai mohabbatein 13 october 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-13, 20:04

Written update

The episode starts...
At bhalla house...
Ishita tries the bracelet on mani's hand...raman enters the house and looks at them...he is shocked..he coughs...ishu and mani looks at him...mani says hey raman...raman asks what...ishu does drama saying that i am buying this gift for mani as u also wanted to gift to mani but that was spoiled by amma...raman says oh..but the bracelet u had chosed is looking like kamar bandh...he goes to room and says that to the seller that when u gets free come to me i need u...ishu laughd and tells to seller that not to tell anything to raman...the man agrees..he gives the card to mani of his shop...ishu goes with mani...

Outside the building..mishu and mani were talkng...
mani says y u r making him so much jealous yaar..ishu says let him so he can realise that he...ishu was about to say love but stops...mani says say say...ishu says nothing...she says actually we care for each other...our relation is not that type...we only care for eachother..mnothing more than that..mmani says dont say lie...the much u will say lie it will show the truth....ishu shy...mani says i have to leave now....

At bhalla house...
raman comes in house....he asks from the seller to show a set for ishita..mbut later says not for ishita for my mom...the man shows...raman murmurs that she is choosing for that mani....later the man shows him a set nd he chooses it....ishu is on stairs...she says is raman really jealous..its nice...
other side raman is angry...

At mihir's house...
mihika comes there nd shagun goes to her happily and says i want to show u something...mihika thinks it might be the gift from ashok...shagun shows her new ear rings...mihika is shocked...shagun tells her that i took this...hows it..mmihika says nice...shagun says ok i have to choose a saree matching it....mihika thinks that why he didnt gave that necklace to shagun....

At bhalla house...
raman was working on his lappy...ishu comes there with bracelet hiding it as a surprise for raman...she gives it to raman saying surprize....raman ignores it....he says y u r giving this to me now...it doesnt fitted mani kya...ishu says actually it was a lie as i was planning to give u surprise but u came at exact time so i said lie....raman shouts at her saying dont be fake in front of me...ishu says am not saying lie trust me...raman getw angry..ishu cries saying that u r speaking in such manner...raman leaves...she says take it or not...do whatever u want....ishu says he is so rude he doesnt trust me...he doesnt care for me...ishu cries alot....

At iyers...
mihika is angry...she says that ashok is soo cheap...how can he do like that...he didnt gave that necklace to shagun...mihir calls mihika but she doesnt recieves it...mihir says she knows i cals him at this time...she is so busy before marriage....later mihika notices missed calls...she feels sorry for mihir...she says tomorrow i need to telll everything to shagun tomorrow...

Next day..
Raman is attending a lunch party in office....his clients praises him as he is choosed for the asian head...raman is happy...mani comes there.....cleints says to him that he knows much abou europian market but he needs to know about delhi market too....they starts discusing...raman argues on business with mani...he goes for drink...mani comes to him and asks him that he didnt wore the bracelet given by ishu....raman says it was for u how can i take....he says it was for u she was doing drama...mani says ok wait...he calls to the jewellry seller...the man tells that ishu took it for raman...raman is shocled....mani says u trusted that man but cant trust on ur wife...y raman...whats ur problem...raman thinks i had done very wrong with her....

Mihika comes to meet shagun...
shagun saya i want to tell u something...she is excited...mihika says i also want to talk something with u...in excitement...shagun says i am pregnant...mihika says what...shagun says yes am so happy...mibika acts to be happy and says didnt checked from doctor....shagun says yes...she says i am so happy ss i am having child after six years....

In office...
raman is trying to call ishu but she doesnt takes it...ishu comes at clinic nd checks the missed calls...she says i will not call back him now....
mihir comes to raman and raman tells everything to mihir....he says we will lie to ishu...raman says ok call her now....mihir calls her...ishu says now he is making mihir to call....
she recieves the call...mihir does the acting and says to ishu that raman's accident happened...ishu is shocked...she says what...mihir tells her address to come there...ishu says yeah...she cuts the fall nd cries that je called me but i....she leaves in hurry....

On ther other side...raman says will she come...mihir yes bhai she is coming...
raman to runs at the place...

Ishu reaches at the place...
she says no one is here...now where i will find her...she asks from some men that did u saw any accident...men says we didnt saw....ishu is very much tensed nd cries...
screen freezes on her tensd face.

Precap:- Some goons were shown taking ishita in car...ishu tries to get away...raman comes there and sees goons taking ishu in car...he too runs to his car to follow them.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: yeh hai mohabbatein 13 october 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-13, 20:41

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-13, 20:43

Wonderful update Cutie pie
Thanks
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-13, 20:51

My pleasure sabi and manu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-13, 23:46

so it is Shagun who is pregnant ?? and Romi is helping her ??
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-14, 12:29

Thanks Jenny.. some entertaining bits in the episode

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-14, 15:45

No...i dont think its shagun as shagun didnt went to doctor yet so how did the reports came...nd she is not using the bhalla name...nd y would romi help him

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-15, 13:18

Thanks Jenny!! Missed the episode so catching up through your updates!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum