Latest topics

Airlines: Of Dinners incomplete and missed..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airlines: Of Dinners incomplete and missed..

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-10-13, 20:53

A foggy night diverts Akash and Ananya's flight from Delhi to Jaipur... The safe landing in Jaipur after aborting the risky one at Delhi was a welcome sign of relief for the Indie Airlines crew. They had earned a well deserved night of rest.

Life few thousand feet above the ground seems to be in control of the talented pilot duo Akash  and Ananya. On the ground however it is an entirely different story.

The tourist season robs the pilots of their usual hotel accommodation.The alternative arrangement lands both in a single room for the night.The arrangement far from a comfortable one.The two pilots however make the best of the given circumstance.Good pilots to warm and cordial friends, the little fun on the dining table at least made us feel so..until the inevitable interrupted. An out of control drunk Natasha creating ruckus at her hotel.

She  was looking forward to a dinner date with Akash instead learnt of him moving to a different resort for the night and being with Ananya.The guy had been to busy to respond to Natasha's calls...Dejection , tears soon led her to the many glasses of alcohol and the confident Natasha gave way to an extremely insecure, jealous and vulnerable girl..

Akash had to be called to pacify her and control the situation. Ananya's good natured gesture of helping him in this case was turned down and rightly so.You never know how Natasha would act in an inebriated state on seeing him with Ananya.

As Akash tried to pacify Natasha, Ananya anxiously waited for news on how things were with the air hostess till sleep overcame her..

The lives of Natasha, Ananya,Akash is unwittingly getting entangled.None want it to go this way yet it rolls on it's own course...Life after all,is a mix of highs that we wish and lows that we hope would never come our way...

Last edited by sunshine99 on 2014-10-13, 21:17; edited 1 time in total

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Airlines: Of Dinners incomplete and missed..

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-13, 20:59

Thanks for the lovely gist Koel......

I liked the epi but then Ananya's wooden face was a huge dampener...why was she acting in a weird awkward way....i mean she cant even blush properly at the dining table....it looked like she is not a mature woman but a teen stupid girl......and what is this with sharing a room together...why waste so much time...It was too stretched.....

Akash was superb.....as usual....

Natasha.....guess she is not from intelligence bureau but knows Akash from a long time...hence the possessiveness....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-10-13, 21:21

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the lovely gist Koel......

I liked the epi but then Ananya's wooden face was a huge dampener...why was she acting in a weird awkward way....i mean she cant even blush properly at the dining table....it looked like she is not a mature woman but a teen stupid girl......and what is this with sharing a room together...why waste so much time...It was too stretched.....

Akash was superb.....as usual....

Natasha.....guess she is not from intelligence bureau but knows Akash from a long time...hence the possessiveness....
True Tulip is like a robot.. I know she has to be a girl who is too practical and without the love shuv vala feeling but that doesnot mean you appear wooden...and the last line from her seemed so out if place..

Natasha's supposed to be an industrialist's daughter....who joined the airlines to be with Akash... There must be a story to why Akash leads her on..He doesnot love her but knows she is mad about him.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-14, 20:39

Nice one Koel

I was actually bored throughout because Tulip can't act.. the dinner scenes were pathetic because of that.

Natasha and Akash - waiting for the story to unfold as to what exactly is going on there.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-14, 21:06

Not only is Tulip a mechanical Robot but she looks over the hill in many scenes .... Yudi being lively comes off as  the younger guy even though he is elder chronologically..

Natasha reminded me of Psycho Bipasha with her smoky eyes, I actually hope that she will turn into chudail and fly on her broom to Akash's hotel... otherwise I would say, she acted well compared to Tulip .. Thought from where did she get that thigh slit evening wear when the stopover at Jaipur was unforeseen ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-15, 05:52

natasha has come across as being insecure, jealous, possessive at times and so no change there and if she sees a change in akash and tulip relationship then it is only going to make it worse...is natasha the daughter of the guy they r investigatin?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum