Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Is there a Hidden twist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Is there a Hidden twist?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-14, 00:36

Going back to the DEK scene when it was said that the twins will go into the celebrations only the mothers and a few knew about a second plan to take dummies along right? Ok now I think this is where there is a hidden twist:  before then there was a suspicion on Zeenat by Javeda which was cleared so what was causing baby Hussein with Ruky to vomit and unresponsive if not poisoned by Zeenat?  Why did Ruky pick baby Hasan first from Amer's baby cot and left Hussein for Jodha?

Just my thoughts not a predictions or spoiler:

Ruky was playing her cards earlier when she heard that the babies will be put together.

She might have poison Hussein just to make him sick and prove Jodha a bad mother as compared to her but unfortunately being a preterm baby Hussein died

She felt that since Hussein was already sick so she better change him with Hasan.

Whatever the outcome there was a switch of babies which in Hamida's room Ruky did knowingly.

Now things will be cleared by tomorrow that is if Zeenat could not poison Hasan but he died anyways then it simplying implies that though Ruky played her card well she was checkmate by Zeenat who poisoned Hasan before Ruky took him.

So if Zeenat is caught based on suspicion from the Hakima and Salima accounts she might say that  she only poisoned one child and doesn't know what happened to the other.  This may lead to further suspicion as to what killed the other child:
Was there a switch and who could have an interest or benefit from that direction? Was there an early poison of that child by a second part?

So in a way if this is the intent of the writer (s) Zeenat being caught will raise a question mark on Ruky which is hidden until now and might be exposed later.

However if Zeenat does something drastic for the death of Hasan then I want to believe that all three Zakari, Moti, and Zeenat will be questioned like the poisoned of the turban the last time and an investigation will go on until Zeenat and her husband are caught.

Another twist:

More so if Hussein and Hasan was not switched iin Hamida's room then it could also implies that either someone gave Jodha something earlier to drink to cause illness or death in Jodha slowly which has not affected her yet but because she is feeding the twins they being weak and preterm have been affected early.

And who was with Jodha all the time after delivery? Ruky!!!

Is that the reason she refuse Jodha to feed Hussien?

Is that the reason she insist Zeenat should be with Hussien and feed him even when with Jodha?

So then what happened to Zeenat poison was did it cause the speed up in Hasan if so?

OK CV TEAM LETS SEE WHAT YOU GUYS GET Bang Bang Bang

Meanwhile both Jodha and Jalal are going to be sad, depressed and separated for a while not because they doubt each other or  blame each other or they ceased loving each other but just because they are overcome by grief and questioned their belief system.  Till they find new hope!!!

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-14, 00:51; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Is there a Hidden twist?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-14, 00:50

I am not sure Nanayaa that there was a switch of babies at all
I feel the one who dies tonight wa shussain only yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-14, 00:55

--sumana13-- wrote:I am  not sure Nanayaa that there was a switch of babies at all
I feel the one who dies tonight  wa shussain only yaar

Yes there is a possibility of that too but I think they have twisted something which will at the end affect not just Zeenat as a culprit but will also affect Ruky. It is a two way track but the writer has carefully hidden her involvement. And we might get a flash back. 

If the babies was not switch at Hamida's room they might have been when one dead at night.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-14, 00:59

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I am  not sure Nanayaa that there was a switch of babies at all

Yes there is a possibility of that too but I think they have twisted something which will at the end affect not just Zeenat as a culprit but will also affect Ruky. It is a two way track but the writer has carefully hidden her involvement. And we might get a flash back. 

If the babies was not switch at Hamida's room they might have been when one dead at night.

Ok you mean ruku's baby dies and she placed her dead baby in jodha's room and took jodha's live baby is it ??
scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-14, 01:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Ok you mean ruku's baby  dies and she placed her dead baby in jodha's room and took jodha's live baby is it ??
scratch scratch
Manu, that could be the last resort of the writer (s) to me but I am betting on either Jodha has been poisoned and therefore feeding the babies was death sentence in the long run or there was a switched in Hamida's room knowingly by Ruky and Hasan was poisoned by Zeenat before he went to Ruky.

The two missions here to me is keep one baby alive and kill both baby.

My mind might be over working too I guess let's see scratch

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-14, 10:12

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Ok you mean ruku's baby  dies and she placed her dead baby in jodha's room and took jodha's live baby is it ??
scratch scratch
Manu, that could be the last resort of the writer (s) to me but I am betting on either Jodha has been poisoned and therefore feeding the babies was death sentence in the long run or there was a switched in Hamida's room knowingly by Ruky and Hasan was poisoned by Zeenat before he went to Ruky.

what a melodrama over the death of two innocent babies .. its so depressing to see ouir Akdha like this yaar
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-14, 10:13

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

scratch scratch

what a melodrama over the death of two innocent babies .. its so depressing to see ouir Akdha like this yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-14, 19:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

scratch scratch

Manu,  glad to see you online and the weather getting better it is kinda normal weather here too.

Yes the drama is a lot in this Serial.  You now what maybe I give too much credit to the writer(s) of the current track.  If all they have shown so far  is all they have about the track then it is really pathetic to me honestly. Because CV team started this storyline the very night Jodha went to meet Jalal on the terrace and Ruky was spying on them when he called her MUZ. She then went to her room and said 'why can't there be two MUZ' then she orders a cot and said 'it will not be empty' right.

This is where it all begun a slow but calculated motives.  Now the writers if am not given them so much credit decided to blow things open wide by throwing in a second interest whose mission is quite different from the principal planer and aim. Hmm really? 

So now two plots are intertwined here and one will lead to the discover one the other which was done long before hand. So yes if the writers have a suspense behind all this it is going to be a surprise at the end but if this is all they got for now am sorry to say they have no clue as to what they are doing themselves when they started the track!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-14, 19:38

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

scratch scratch

Manu,  glad to see you online and the weather getting better it is kinda normal weather here too.

Yes the drama is a lot in this Serial.  You now what maybe I give too much credit to the writer(s) of the current track.  If all they have shown so far  is all they have about the track then it is really pathetic to me honestly. Because CV team started this storyline the very night Jodha went to meet Jalal on the terrace and Ruky was spying on them when he called her MUZ. She then went to her room and said 'why can't there be two MUZ' then she orders a cot and said 'it will not be empty' right.

This is where it all begun a slow but calculated motives.  Now the writers if am not given them so much credit decided to blow things open wide by throwing in a second interest whose mission is quite different from the principal planer and aim. Hmm really? 

So now two plots are intertwined here and one will lead to the discover one the other which was done long before hand. So yes if the writers have a suspense behind all this it is going to be a surprise at the end but if this is all they got for now am sorry to say they have no clue as to what they are doing themselves when they started the track!
it
Nanayaa theweather is really bad here
Hope i am able to watch the show
Rolling Eyes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum