Latest topics

13/10/2014 - A review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13/10/2014 - A review

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-14, 01:17

Today's episode is elasticity to the core. While we watch Sid and Joythi having a light moment we find the actual drama unfolding in Niranjan's office. 

Aastha gets Niranjan's blessing to win over evil....well she should have stopped at that till Shlok arrives...but that means the writers have to think of another track Twisted Evil ....So to stretch they come up with this idea, to make Aastha talk, what she was supposed to be thinking in her mind. Niranjan overhears it and confronts her, while she happily shows him the proof, that he ordered her kidnapping.

Shlok arrives but Niranjan as usual distracts him and sends him on site all the while Aastha is trying to say something. All she had to say was I have proof of my kidnappers that would have got Shlok her attention. But no everything has to stretched in the world of serials.

Now having sent Shlok to Ram leela site, Niranjan follows Aastha to her office grabs her mobile and breaks it. While she happily tells him that her MMS has reached Shlok, again why didn't she keep it to herself. She boasts to Niranjan telling him that she has sent the MMS to Shlok and by now he would have seen the message. 

Well you all got it right ...Shlok's mobile exactly chooses this moment to shut down because of no power/charge. For a moment it got me thinking aren't all forces of nature suppose to help the righteous  Shocked . humm.....ok moving on....

Niranjan looses his composure and tries to hurt Aastha. The arrival of office boy to announce the start of pooja saves her and she uses this opportunity and rushes out......Finally a divine intervention. Wink

Niranjan calls his assistant Anand, who has accompanied Shlok, to delete the MMS that Aastha had sent to Shlok and that too without Shlok noticing it. Well I would have to wait and watch, How Anand does that tomorrow.

Aastha gets a call from Anjali who queries on her whereabouts and worries on her safety. Aastha tells her that she will come home and explain her everything. Niranjan orders the goons to kidnap her and to be successful in completing their task this time.

Aastha telling Niranjan that she wasn't taking Shlok away from him but only trying to get Shlok closer to Anjali, his mum, was nice. Anjali's concern for Aastha was enacted well. In the world of google backups and drop box how could Niranjan think that breaking a phone will erase the message.  Rolling Eyes

A precap where Niranjan ordering the goons as to what they have to do with Aastha is overheard by Anjali. Will Anjali finally raise her voice against Niranjan for the safety of Aastha? Lets wait for tonight's episode.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: 13/10/2014 - A review

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-14, 07:22

great post.. I was a little bit frustrated with today's episode. Felt like EBP  Aastha is jumping the gun and ready to disclose the truth in Aastha's way ,, just like Aditi's track.   I need to count 1000 backwards... that will give the CV's time to come up with new ideas Embarassed

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-14, 11:41

Vicqust wrote:great post.. I was a little bit frustrated with today's episode. Felt like EBP  Aastha is jumping the gun and ready to disclose the truth in Aastha's way ,, just like Aditi's track.   I need to count 1000 backwards... that will give the CV's time to come up with new ideas Embarassed
Very true Vic..... long hug

thank you

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-14, 15:03

Enjoyed reading u Sharmi... the story is going round and round.. I hope they soon expose NA in front of Shlok and finish this track

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum