Latest topics

Humsafars: Questions!!!

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars: Questions!!!

Post by trintring on 2014-10-14, 14:29

Firstly who sent those flowers to Arzoo? Cause I refuse to believe that his highness Sahir Chaudhry will send flowers to a mamuli intern like Arzoo and that too with a sad face painted on it. Sahir is a detached person... a poet... a person somehow living in the past... I refuse to believe that he painted a sad face on a card. Was it Alvira to smooth things over between them?... another person is Zaki but why would Zaki say sorry?

Secondly Pallo said it before... I'm just copying it here... what about all those numbers used? 49hrs... 16mins... 54 seconds.... salary 20,000 rupees... rent 9,000. Numbers like 4, 9 are getting repeated. I am horrible at numerology and I know 4L loves using them as they love symbolism... so what do they mean?

Thirdly Is Sahir too rich to carry his own wallet? Maybe it was too heavy with too much money n credit cards and he took it out to give his backside some rest? scratch

And fourth and most importantly how much cloth did they use to make those voluminous trousers of Arzoo? They were actually worse than her other ones.... Is it that hot in Mumbai that she needs a healthy breeze around her legs? I give up Rolling Eyes

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Questions!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-14, 14:37

Trin darling.....u said it......even I think its Alvira.....defo not Sahir and Zaki has no reason whatsoever to send flowers.....and that look on Sahir when she sees the flowers and note.....i feel...alvira told him that she is sending the flowers to make Arzoo feel good, he must hav been against but then she would have told him that she wont write his name and it will be put on her table.....hence Sahir knew abt the flowers and note....

I am waiting for some people to enlighten me on the same :)

Ufff, trin...samjha karo....dil ka connection hone wala tha...isme paise beech mein nahi aana chahiye ;P

True that ya....why cant she wear something like heroines of Humsafar and Zindagi gulzar hai......why does it have to be so humongous .
her night dresses are nicer than the ones she wears to office......grrrrr

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-14, 15:54

Yes Trin even I have the same questions. Who sent the flowers , how come Sahir wa snot carrying his wallet.

And I am so irritated with Aarzoo's dresses, as Pals right sad he rnight dresses are better than the dresses she wears to office. I see history repeating itself in 4L shows especially the male lead dresses.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-14, 16:27

why is Alvira sending flowers? I thought she was a -ve character

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-14, 16:37

Maria J wrote:why is Alvira sending flowers? I thought she was a -ve character
Ria Dear , Alvira has not yet been shown as a -ve person. Lets see how her character shapes up. She right now is shown genuinely caring for Aarzoo

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-14, 16:48

pollyanna wrote:Trin darling.....u said it......even I think its Alvira.....defo not Sahir and Zaki has no reason whatsoever to send flowers.....and that look on Sahir when she sees the flowers and note.....i feel...alvira told him that she is sending the flowers  to make Arzoo feel good, he must hav been against but then she would have told him that she wont write his name and it will be put on her table.....hence Sahir knew abt the flowers and note....

I am waiting for some people to enlighten me on the same :)

Ufff, trin...samjha karo....dil ka connection hone wala tha...isme paise beech mein nahi aana chahiye ;P

True that ya....why cant she wear something like heroines of Humsafar and Zindagi gulzar hai......why does it have to be so humongous .
her night dresses are nicer than the ones she wears to office......grrrrr

really? u think Alvira told Sahir about the flowers? I just thought she just sent anyway and thought Arzoo won't say anything to Sahir. lets see... they should elaborate on it.

about number 49 found this from web

According to R. Allendy, "this number shows the effort of the solidarity, 9, in cosmic mutations, 40". As square of 7, it would represent also the development of evolutionary stages and their degrees.

solidarity seems right na?

About the dresses that's what I was telling Sathu the other day... look at Kashaf's dresses at ZGH specially the pre marriage ones. simple, moderate but classy. no tents in sight Evil or Very Mad

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-14, 16:51

amimus wrote:Yes Trin even I have the same questions. Who sent the flowers , how come Sahir wa snot carrying his wallet.

And I am so irritated with Aarzoo's dresses, as Pals right sad he rnight dresses are better than the dresses she wears to office. I see history repeating itself in 4L shows especially the male lead dresses.

I know Ami ... why do the heroines suffer their wrath I don't know. Even in QH Surbhi's look pre wedding to KVB was pathetic. Atleast now she looks decent. Wonder when Aarzoo will get her makeover. I just think why do the girls need makeover when they fall in love or something? can't we girls dress nicely for ourselves? why does it have to be done for boys?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-14, 16:53

trintring wrote:
amimus wrote:Yes Trin even I have the same questions. Who sent the flowers , how come Sahir wa snot carrying his wallet.

I know Ami ... why do the heroines suffer their wrath I don't know. Even in QH Surbhi's look pre wedding to KVB was pathetic. Atleast now she looks decent. Wonder when Aarzoo will get her makeover. I just think why do the girls need makeover when they fall in love or something? can't we girls dress nicely for ourselves? why does it have to be done for boys?

Yes Trin we girls need to dress for ourselves and feel good as well. Don't need boys for sure to tell us that. And 4L will give her the makeover most probably once she starts falling in love.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-14, 16:56

amimus wrote:
Ria Dear , Alvira has not yet been shown as a -ve person. Lets see how her character shapes up. She right now is shown genuinely caring for Aarzoo

yeah she seems like a complicated character... not an out n out sacrificing mother role... but so far no negative either. I'm loving it this way. Lets see how they progress. But I hope she doesn't turn out an all out evil character. for that we have Aarzoo's stepmom (what an acid tongue) and this new character they are introducing.

what about Anam? is she a total vamp or will we see flashes of positivism from her? we know all she carer about is furthering her career but would like to see a grey character rather than a complete vamp.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-14, 16:57

I am loving  Shivya's suits minus those Balloons..  Her tops are exquisite and classy ...

Flowers...M hoping it will be disabused soon in typical Sahir style .. cuz it sure was not Sahir

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-14, 17:00

Tanthya wrote:I am loving  Shivya's suits minus those Balloons..  Her tops are exquisite and classy ...

Flowers...M hoping it will be disabused soon in typical Sahir style .. cuz it sure was not Sahir

Wow Tants you like her tents. Well to give it credit yes her tops does have some beautiful work on it. But she drapes her dupatta like a bloody old woman.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-14, 17:02

amimus wrote:
long hug Ami.. I thought she was -ve

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-14, 17:05

Tanthya wrote:I am loving  Shivya's suits minus those Balloons..  Her tops are exquisite and classy ...

that's what I was thinking today.... give her normal churidaar with the tops she will look so much better... not those baloony horrors.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-14, 18:11

I'm with u Tring
Shaan-e-takht SAC..ain't buying flowers
Wallet must b poking his butt with all those crores of bills in it
And Arzoos bottoms are a style of salwar..but too large for the poor girl... I mean I wear those..they look good..but a change once a while would b nice hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-14, 18:20

Shegarf71 wrote:I'm with u Tring
And Arzoos bottoms are a style of salwar..but too large for the poor girl... I mean I wear those..they look good..but a change once a while would b nice hpee

yeah i know those salwars but hers are just too large... and as u said a change would be nice. we all wear different varieties of dresses... why are our heroines always stuck on the same style?

Shaan-e takht.... me likey :D

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-14, 18:28

trintring wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:I'm with u Tring

yeah i know those salwars but hers are just too large... and as u said a change would be nice. we all wear different varieties of dresses... why are our heroines always stuck on the same style?

Shaan-e takht.... me likey :D

Remembered Arzoos plane comment..Takht-E-Taaoos hppy

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-14, 18:29

like sehar doesn't open his own car door like that he doesmt carry his own wallet...he is like a king or president...he doesn't pay other people do... from the bits I have seen arzoo tops look ok thou it generally gets covered by her dupatta...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-14, 18:38

sarra0 wrote:like sehar doesn't open his own car door like that he doesmt carry his own wallet...he is like a king or president...he doesn't pay other people do... from the bits I have seen arzoo tops look ok thou it generally gets covered by her dupatta...

yup his highness does not do anything by himself... his assistant is Jo who does everything from bringing towel to carrying his files. Wonder what else the poor guy is relegated to doing Rolling Eyes

some of her tops are nice.. other ones are dowdy.... I just can't catch a break.. first show velvets... and now voluminous trousers Evil or Very Mad

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-14, 18:50

trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:like sehar doesn't open his own car door like that he doesmt carry his own wallet...he is like a king or president...he doesn't pay other people do... from the bits I have seen arzoo tops look ok thou it generally gets covered by her dupatta...

yup his highness does not do anything by himself... his assistant is Jo who does everything from bringing towel to carrying his files. Wonder what else the poor guy is relegated to doing Rolling Eyes

some of her tops are nice.. other ones are dowdy.... I just can't catch a break.. first show velvets... and now voluminous trousers Evil or Very Mad

You know Our PM has started 'Swach Bharat/Clean India 'campaign...Arzoo being the conscientious heroine is doing her bit to clean the streets of Mumbai and U womens go catty on tht * Boohooohooo*

PLus U are supposed to loop up and check fr paddings and not downsss Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum