Latest topics

Kumkum Bhagya: Abhi's feelings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kumkum Bhagya: Abhi's feelings

Post by amimus on 2014-10-14, 17:33

What is it between Abhi and Pragya which does not let them separate? Has Abhi started having feelings for her, why did he literally kill the corporator? He was controlling himself lots when the corporator was stalking shit about the others but when it came to Pragya , that’s the time he lost his control completely.

He also held the attack by the police on Pragya and hugged her. Is this leading to something new in their relation? Other side Alia has realized that Abhi will not let anything happen to Pragya, has she seen the care and love for Pragya in his eyes. What is she planning to do now?

And after all this Sarla feels that there is nothing wrong in her daughter’s marriage whereas before when Abhi did not help she was sure something is not right in their life. Oh gosh please not again we are back to square one.

I am getting tired of this hide and seek games, once and for all the truth needs to come out.  Now our rock star is in jail, so how will Pragya remove him from jail, and how come the police did not arrest the corporator and only Abhi. But yeah they can’t arrest the corporator because he was just instigating Abhi and not using violence.

Hope to see something new in the upcoming episodes.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Re: Kumkum Bhagya: Abhi's feelings

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-14, 17:44

new? shocked expression wat is that??? abhi is an adolescent...even he doesn't know y he does wat he does wat hope does anyone else have of it...he has done things for her family before and this time this act of his will let pragya leave him...i am also tired of he loves her, he loves her not from serla...get on wit it already

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-14, 18:57

Ohh -hoo So Bhatti is jalling finally in that dim wit spoilt brats brainss.. Knowing Alia, it will be something petty and vindictive ..But will she succeed ?

Abhi is the typical tellywood Hero...  does not know why he does that but does that...  Forget Abhi, i am astounded by Pragya who seems to be getting influenced by Abhi rather than vice versa..( I mean she too seems to hv reverted to juvenile state n has forgotten her mature sensibility)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-14, 19:02

Tanthya wrote:Ohh -hoo So Bhatti is jalling finally in that dim wit spoilt brats brainss.. Knowing Alia, it will be something petty and vindictive ..But will she succeed ?

Abhi is the typical tellywood Hero...  does not know why he does that but does that...  Forget Abhi, i am astounded by Pragya who seems to be getting influenced by Abhi rather than vice versa..( I mean she too seems to hv reverted to juvenile state n has forgotten her mature sensibility)

Yes dear Pragya surprises me . She was shown as a mature woman but now she is a typical Ektaa heroine who will sacrifice for her family and also will let no harm come to her Pati Parmeshwar , however bad or ill treated she is

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum