Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 oct 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 oct 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-14, 19:50

Written update. hpee .

The episode starts...
yesterday's scene continues...ishu is searching raman...she tries to call but his call his busy...mihir talks to raman on phone saying that ishu is calling him again n again...ishu asks from some men that did they saw any accident here...men says no we didnt saw...ishu says where he is...she is tensed...

Some goons comes there in car...they looks at ishu...they comes there to kidnap another lady mistakes ishita...they says she is also wearing saree...so its the lady...they goes to ishu and says did she finding her husband...ishu says yes where he is...goons says in their car...ishu runs to car...goons follows her nd kidnaps her when she reaches the car...she tries to get away but cant...raman comes there from his car nd sees them...he shouts ishita but goons takes the car....raman goes to his car and follows them....

At ashok's house...
mihika enters the house shouting that what u r planning ashok....ashok was sitting on sofa...
he asks why she is so angry cool down...mihika says what u r planning...ashok says calm down...i am having something which will cool u....he brings the necklace and gives to mihika...mihika says u brought this for shagun then y didnt gave her...ashok says i said its shagun's set but i didnt said its for u...its for her....its for u mihika...mihika gets angry nd says u r so shame less...i am getting married nd u r flirting me...ashok says finally u understood...i cant hide anything now...i love u mihika...mihika is shocled...he puts his hands on mihika's hand...he says i will give u everything...even mihir wont be able to do so....mihika says how can u say that...ok i will tell everything to shagun....ashok says do u think am mad...i will tell u the truth nd u will tell her...i have mind...u ladies are enemy of eachother...shagun will not trust u nd will never talk to u for lifw....i will leave her soon...mihika says u cant leave her as she is pregnant...ashok is shocked...she leaves...

On road...
raman follows the car and overtakes it....he comes out..goons says who he is..raman is angry nd fights with goons...he beats them hardly....atlast he gets ishu free...ishu says who r they...r u ok...raman says dont worry am with u..i am here...she comes out from car and sees raman's wound..she cries...she runs and hugs raman tightly...she asks whats all this...how ur accident happened...raman says that was a lie as u were not talking with me so i done this...ishu gets angry...she says u done this...raman tries to hold her but she moves away...she says u thought i will talk with u after this...no i will not...u dont trust me...i took that bracelet for uwith so love nd u dont trust me...raman tries to talk with her...ishu says we have nothing in our relation...she leaves nd raman is sad....

Shagun is talking with ashok...
ashok says u r already having two childs...y need of more...shagun says they are of rama not urs...ashok asks her to confirm from doctor first...He cuts the call...
suraj comes to him nd says what this is going on...she is pregnant how...ashok says let me think what to do.......

At hospital...
Doctor tells shagun nd ashok that all this happened due to hormonal effects and she thought she is pregnant...ashok says it means she is not pregnant...doctors says yeah she is not...shagun says to ashok that we should do family planning now...dont u want ur own child...ashok we will think about it later...now i have to leave....

Ashok comes at reception...he says the file named S bhalla...he shouts that shagun is not S bhalla...nurse tells him that so its not yours...in morning also one lady and man came nd gave this to us...ashol sees the address of raman's house...the ward boy tells him that...the man gave him money nd asked to shut my mouth...ashok thinks so its romi...now raman will see how he will became asian business man...

At bhalla house...
In room...raman is talking with himself...he says i tried many times how to make our relation good and everytime something bad happens...he looks on his phone and says take care of wife's likes and dislikes...

Ishu comes in room talking on mobile...raman stands...ishu takes the blanket and goes for sleep...raman keeps calling her name but ishu ignores and sleeps...
Screen freezes on raman's face...

Precap:- Its night time...ishita is sleeping and raman is sitting next to him...he says i will make everything ok now u dont worry...he puts his hands near her...yeh hai mohabbatein plays in bg.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 oct 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-14, 20:04

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-14, 20:35

Jenny yaara long hug thanks for the update.

so its hormonal effects hppy MIhika has to plan something clever instead confronts ashok Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-14, 20:54

candy wrote:Jenny yaara long hug  thanks for the update.

so its hormonal effects hppy MIhika has to plan something clever instead confronts ashok Bang
HeyCandy !
Nice to see you here yaara
long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-14, 22:08

I hope mihika's any plan backfires as ashok is very clever person

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-15, 06:02

thanks...ishu is angry because raman lied to her or because she thou he arranged the kidnapping? ashok u don't want to marry shagun y do u care wat she is referred as..wat is mihika playing at?....y is the hospital giving out private info and wat has one got to do wit the asian businessman award? the fact that ranam is an idiot is a different reason not to get it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-15, 10:07

sarra0 wrote:thanks...ishu is angry because raman lied to her or because she thou he arranged the kidnapping? ashok u don't want to marry shagun y do u care wat she is referred as..wat is mihika playing at?....y is the hospital giving out private info and wat has one got to do wit the asian businessman award? the fact that ranam is an idiot is a different reason not to get it...

it was because he suspected her and didnt trust her, more than the accident lie.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-15, 10:07

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-15, 10:11

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks...ishu is angry because raman lied to her or because she thou he arranged the kidnapping? ashok u don't want to marry shagun y do u care wat she is referred as..wat is mihika playing at?....y is the hospital giving out private info and wat has one got to do wit the asian businessman award? the fact that ranam is an idiot is a different reason not to get it...

it was because he suspected her and didnt trust her, more than the accident lie.
ah ok...when they want to create issues and MU they forget everything they have learned about each other...its like0strangers meeting wit no understanding...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-15, 10:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ah ok...when they want to create issues and MU they forget everything they have learned about each other...its like0strangers meeting wit no understanding...

agree totally BangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum