Latest topics

Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-15, 13:36


Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 13:47

How beautiful this is ...
Thank you for sharing Sathya 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by trintring on 2014-10-15, 13:49

thanks Sathu... so that's why he was sitting with the book.

I have never watche JA serial but I'm pretty sure Kurti Apa seems very similar to Maham's character right? 

Tell me does she remind anyone of roger rabbit? here's something to refresh everyone's memory...


  

she is not much of an actress either unfortunately... I wish they brought Raziya (?) from QH

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by amimus on 2014-10-15, 13:51

What beautiful poetry.

TFS Tants

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by amimus on 2014-10-15, 13:52

trintring wrote:thanks Sathu... so that's why he was sitting with the book.

I have never watche JA serial but I'm pretty sure Kurti Apa seems very similar to Maham's character right? 

Tell me does she remind anyone of roger rabbit? here's something to refresh everyone's memory...


  

she is not much of an actress either unfortunately... I wish they brought Raziya (?) from QH

HAHAHAH So true Trin. Was thinking which rabbit does she resemble and you got it. Well not sure whether she resembles Maham's character but Sahir for sure respects his Mom decision more.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by trintring on 2014-10-15, 15:19

amimus wrote:
trintring wrote:thanks Sathu... so that's why he was sitting with the book.

I have never watche JA serial but I'm pretty sure Kurti Apa seems very similar to Maham's character right? 

Tell me does she remind anyone of roger rabbit? here's something to refresh everyone's memory...


  

she is not much of an actress either unfortunately... I wish they brought Raziya (?) from QH

HAHAHAH So true Trin. Was thinking which rabbit does she resemble and you got it. Well not sure whether she resembles Maham's character but Sahir for sure respects his Mom decision more.
sorry actually meant not maham's character but similar to that situation I suppose... where she has a stronghold over the household just because she took care of them all her life. She can call an impromptu meeting without waiting for anyone's permission. And its evident even Alvira tiptoes around her.. she certainly cannot just dismiss her. And as per comment.... even Sahir asks permission before entering her room... that says it all. But she was just such a fake kind of character... just didn't seem right.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by amimus on 2014-10-15, 16:19

trintring wrote:
amimus wrote:
trintring wrote:thanks Sathu... so that's why he was sitting with the book.

I have never watche JA serial but I'm pretty sure Kurti Apa seems very similar to Maham's character right? 

Tell me does she remind anyone of roger rabbit? here's something to refresh everyone's memory...


  

she is not much of an actress either unfortunately... I wish they brought Raziya (?) from QH

HAHAHAH So true Trin. Was thinking which rabbit does she resemble and you got it. Well not sure whether she resembles Maham's character but Sahir for sure respects his Mom decision more.
sorry actually meant not maham's character but similar to that situation I suppose... where she has a stronghold over the household just because she took care of them all her life. She can call an impromptu meeting without waiting for anyone's permission. And its evident even Alvira tiptoes around her.. she certainly cannot just dismiss her. And as per comment.... even Sahir asks permission before entering her room... that says it all. But she was just such a fake kind of character... just didn't seem right.
Yes Trin. As per her even Sahor takes permission to enter her room. So may be she does hold an important position , so is she the character who will create problems for Aarzoo and in this turn of events bring Sahir and Aarzoo closer to each other.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by trintring on 2014-10-15, 17:25

amimus wrote:
trintring wrote:
amimus wrote:
trintring wrote:thanks Sathu... so that's why he was sitting with the book.

I have never watche JA serial but I'm pretty sure Kurti Apa seems very similar to Maham's character right? 

Tell me does she remind anyone of roger rabbit? here's something to refresh everyone's memory...


  

she is not much of an actress either unfortunately... I wish they brought Raziya (?) from QH

HAHAHAH So true Trin. Was thinking which rabbit does she resemble and you got it. Well not sure whether she resembles Maham's character but Sahir for sure respects his Mom decision more.
sorry actually meant not maham's character but similar to that situation I suppose... where she has a stronghold over the household just because she took care of them all her life. She can call an impromptu meeting without waiting for anyone's permission. And its evident even Alvira tiptoes around her.. she certainly cannot just dismiss her. And as per comment.... even Sahir asks permission before entering her room... that says it all. But she was just such a fake kind of character... just didn't seem right.
Yes Trin. As per her even Sahor takes permission to enter her room. So may be she does hold an important position , so is she the character who will create problems for Aarzoo and in this turn of events bring Sahir and Aarzoo closer to each other.
yeah she seems a total negative character who hates arzoo from the get go... so probably she will be instrumental in bringing them together... as she has taken the first step by putting that cockroach on the tray... and arzoo will end up in sahir's arms. but what did she want to accomplish with a cockroach?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-15, 19:25

This was pure magic...surreal.....uffff Harshad has nailed it......done full justice to the awesome poetry.....

Hahahha true trin ...she defo looked like that rabbit :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - Deleted Scene - Watch Sahir in a never before scene

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum