Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 15Oct14 "Ruku poisons Zeenat !"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 15Oct14 "Ruku poisons Zeenat !"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 19:40

The episode begins with .... Rahim playing in angoori baag and he notices a fake finger
He wonders what it might be
Hoshiyar is searching for zeenat begum every where
In jodha's hojra Ruku is weeping holding hussain's body
Jalal questions Moti and Zakira
Hoshiyar comes running to inform that quasim n zeenat were not to be seen in their hojra . Even their valuables were missing

Jalal orders todermal and maan singh to search for the missing duo and present them to him
He  then  his army to go in search of Zeenat n Quasim to cordon the palace

Quas -zee are seen hiding in a dungeon/secret hide out on a corner of palace
They are alarmed at the hightened security wondering how to get out of the security cordon
Rahim comes to Salima and gives her the fake finger
Zakira recognises the fake finger and reveals that this was used to poisoning the baby
Salima recollects that she had seen zeenat one night .. She must have been looking for this Hameeda  thinks of informing Jalal about this
Hakims then puts two n two together
She reveals that zeenat might have poisoned ruku to make her sick
And remove her from hussain
Then she poisoned the baby

In their hide out Quasim orders zeenat to quieten the baby ..if he cries they would be found out easily
Quasim tells zeenat to try n escape from the secret passage behind the harem
Quasim feels he has no escape route now he was cornered
Ruku orders every one in harem to look for Zeenat
Where was she hiding ??

Tense moments as quasim hides .. Jalal's army hunts for him .. Bharmal too joins the search . Soon quasim Is discovered
He tries to get away .. Begins to fight

In the harem zeenat is discovered hiding behind the harem .. Ruku hears a cry of a baby coming from behind a jaali

Ruku succeeds in capturing Zeenat
Ruku accuses zeenat that she had betrayed the trust .. She had murdered jalal's babies
Ruku snatches zenat's baby son from her arms
Ruku declares she would do the same thing that she did to jalal's children
Ruku declares that eye for eye blood for blood
Now she will have to watch them as she gives poison to her baby
Zeenat is distraught she tries to escape from the women baandies . Qhwaaja sera holding her
Salima then intervenes she snatches   The baby from Ruku
Reminds her that she was not zeenat she was Moghul begum
She could not do criminal acts of poisoning babies
Ruku is furious she says that zeenat will have to die the same way she killed the babies she snatches that poison finger and forces it into zeenat's mouth 

zeenat dies right there n then 
ruku is very pleased .. salima is shocked 

Quasim is fighting with Bharmal ....Todermal and Maan singh reach there
Bharmal slays Quasim with his sword
Jalal,reaches there and in a fit of furious rage mutilates the body of dead Quasim  
Hameeda is shocked to jalal in that state  shouts his name and calms him

Jo is repenting being negligent .. She should have been with the baby rather than making love to shehenshah ..
Maulvies and entire royalty gather for maiyyat ceremony of shehezadey hussain
Hameeda notices jalal distraught n heart broken
Jalal is very disturbed he refuses to read the holy prayers for the maiyyat ceremony lhe refuses to pray to khuda
Where was khuda when enemies were poisoning his innocent babies where was he when his babies were dying
When he could not save his babies what could khuda for  him ??
There was no khuda .. There was no use  praying to him ..
Hameeda tries to pacify him .. Not to utter things that was kufra /against islam
Jalal declares that there was no khuda .. There would be no prayers from his  side
He would not believe in His heart .. He would become the ruthless heartless Jalal from  now onwards

Precap for tomorrow
Jalal  is seen mercilessly killing a soldier for a minor gustakhi
Hameeda tells jo about jalal's worrisome state
Jo looks at jalal with concern but is too depressed to do anything  

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI
time to catch culprit today 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 09:02; edited 9 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 15Oct14 "Ruku poisons Zeenat !"

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-15, 19:45

Oww i cant wait manu and manu i read in tweet today is the end of jodha akbar is that true?:(

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 19:51

Nirra wrote:Oww i cant wait manu and manu i read in tweet today is the end of jodha akbar is that true?:(
no yaar there is no news about show ending ......'salim is going to come after a short time ..... now its time for small leap

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 22:11; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-15, 20:37

Manu thanks for the live updates. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 20:39

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu thanks for the live updates. long hug

Hugs my dear Nanayaa
long hug long hug
Am happy Ruku dod the honors of slaying Zeenat
Bang Bang Bang Bang
Clap Thumbsup Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 21:43

Nirra wrote:Oww i cant wait manu and manu i read in tweet today is the end of jodha akbar is that true?:(
Nirra did you like today's episode 
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-15, 22:49

--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs my dear Nanayaa
long hug long hug
Bang Bang Bang Bang
Clap Thumbsup Dance
Manu,

Yes she alone can stoop that low when it is needed I guess good Salima was there to help her stay in her limit from liking the innocent child. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Anyways I still think the storyline was useless and nonsensical. I know Ruky is CV team only last resort to use as a thorn between Jalal and Jodha and I have no problem with that however the stupid dialogues they gave her to blame Jodha was pathetic and I forgot am watching a Serial I felt like strangling her and the writers yesterday. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ruky herself is heartless woman, selfish as they have characterized her so far and making her like the best mother and Jodha who gave Ruky her child to fulfill her longing to be a mother was careless mother and to be blame for her kids death was the limit of fiction and drama! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Even if they don't punish her for her nonsense which I was skeptical about they should make her remorseful and let her understand from soul searching that it was her jealousy, selfish desires and revengeful heart that lead to the death of the kids ( her best friend and husband wish in live) and she only is to be blame. Bang Bang
Making her kill Zeenat and feel justified is not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!

To me she is the most pitiful one and bigger looser!!! At the end of the day her dreams have been shattered too due to her own selfishness. And the one she hates, and jealousy of the most and went into revengeful mood still have POSSIBILITIES!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 22:56

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs my dear Nanayaa
long hug long hug
Bang Bang Bang Bang
Clap Thumbsup Dance
Manu,

Yes she alone can stoop that low when it is needed I guess good Salima was there to help her stay in her limit from liking the innocent child. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Anyways I still think the storyline was useless and nonsensical. I know Ruky is CV team only last resort to use as a thorn between Jalal and Jodha and I have no problem with that however the stupid dialogues they gave her to blame Jodha was pathetic and I forgot am watching a Serial I felt like strangling her and the writers yesterday. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ruky herself is heartless woman, selfish as they have characterized her so far and making her like the best mother and Jodha who gave Ruky her child to fulfill her longing to be a mother was careless mother and to be blame for her kids death was the limit of fiction and drama! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Even if they don't punish her for her nonsense which I was skeptical about they should make her remorseful and let her understand from soul searching that it was her jealousy, selfish desires and revengeful heart that lead to the death of the kids ( her best friend and husband wish in live) and she only is to be blame. Bang Bang

To me she is the most pitiful one and bigger looser!!! At the end of the day her dreams have been shattered too due to her own selfishness. And the one she hates, and jealousy of the most and went into revengeful mood still have POSSIBILITIES!

Perfectly said Nanayaa
Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 01:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs my dear Nanayaa
long hug long hug
Bang Bang Bang Bang
Clap Thumbsup Dance
Manu,

You are right Nanayaa ruku has now revealed the true ruthless,selfish , jealous,traits in hr character
She will never gat anotjer child from Jalal
Even Jo might avoid ruku for all her life
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-16, 02:43

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs my dear Nanayaa
long hug long hug
Bang Bang Bang Bang
Clap Thumbsup Dance
Manu,

You are right Nanayaa ruku has now revealed the true ruthless,selfish , jealous,traits in hr character
Manu, her characterization of these traits is not my worries Jodha has also been shown to be ruthless, jealous, selfless and giving and can be fierce, furious, naughty and snobbish too when she is in the mood or it is queried but there is some kind of gracefulness that is added. But the lack of that gracefulness as a Moghul princess in Ruky coming out as disrespectful even to her elders, other wives and her husband (the King)  is kinda leave a bad taste for her character.

With Jodha kind of character I don't see her avoiding her all her life but she will now be very careful and weary of her cause she showed her too much of her inner most dislike and jealous for her.  We might get an outburst one day from Jodha's side which might shock Ruky to the roots if CV team wants to give Ruky a reality check.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-16, 05:04

Ep 352 was awesome but jalal become cruel again like in first episode

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 08:58

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hugs my dear Nanayaa
long hug long hug
Bang Bang Bang Bang
Clap Thumbsup Dance
Manu,

Manu, her characterization of these traits is not my worries Jodha has also been shown to be ruthless, jealous, selfless and giving and can be fierce, furious, naughty and snobbish too when she is in the mood or it is queried but there is some kind of gracefulness that is added. But the lack of that gracefulness as a Moghul princess in Ruky coming out as disrespectful even to her elders, other wives and her husband (the King)  is kinda leave a bad taste for her character.

With Jodha kind of character I don't see her avoiding her all her life but she will now be very careful and weary of her cause she showed her too much of her inner most dislike and jealous for her.  We might get an outburst one day from Jodha's side which might shock Ruky to the roots if CV team wants to give Ruky a reality check.

I admire the way you analyse the episode and the show Nanayaa
You have a special capability yaara .... I Dont have it you know !!
I thank you for sharing your thoughts with us here
Love you
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-16, 19:06

You have a special capability yaara .... I Dont have it you know !!
I thank you for sharing your thoughts with us here
Love you
long hug

Wow, Manu that so sweet Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top