Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 15 October 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 15 October 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-10-15, 20:18

The episode starts...

At bhalla house...

Raman is watching match on TV....ishu comes there...she takes the blanket nd sleeps on couch...raman keeps calling her but she ignores him and sleeps...raman says she is angry now..let her sleep now i will talk with her in morning...he goes to bed...he says i should switch off the lights...he is sitting...ishu's cell phone rings...raman says these patients disturbs her in night also...he switch offs her mobile also...he says let her sleep peacefully...he sits near her and says everytime i tries to make things right but it goes wrong...but dont worry...this time i will make everything perfect...he goes to bed and sleeps...

At ashok's house...

Ashok and suraj were talking...ashok says today i am very happy as that pregnancy drama is over now...and i got a spicy news...in hospital i found a pregnancy report of S bhalla and the address was of raman's house...so i think romi made a girl pregnant and this news will come out in asian business and raman's reputation will be down...suraj says but who can be that S bhalla...it might be that girl..ashok says yeah...he gets a call from shagun...he says this S has called...he pick ups the call...shagun says we didnt talked after hospital...what happened r u feeling sad....ashok acts...he says yeah but we cant do anything now...shagun says dont worry what r u doing now...ashok says sitting in my room alone and having drink...they talks...ashok cuts the call...he says she ate my head...suraj smiles

Mihika comes to meet shagun...she says i want to talk with u about ashok...shagun says i know...mihika says what but how...shagun says he is very nice person and loves me alot...i too loves him...u know what..when i left raman everyone was against me but ashok was on my side...i never loved raman because i loves ashok...mihika listens her...shagun says ok i will make coffee u wait...mihika says shagun is blindly in love with that ashok...she is tensed.

At ashok's house...

Ashok is talking with his old friend in punjabi...he praises him and is very happy...suraj comes nd asks him y he is so happy...ashok says that S bhalla is revealed...its none other than sarika...romi made her pregnant...maybe he married her hiding from everyone and now she got pregnant...now he is scared..and we can call it sexual harrasment...what if people comes to know that raman's bhai has done this...raman's image will be spoiled...i will open this news in asian business profit...suraj and ashok are very happy.

In morning...

Ishu wakes up...she doesnt finds raman in room...she says i slept very nicely this night...maybe because there was no phone calls...she checks her mobile and see many missed calls and messages...she is shocked...she calls the patient...the lady scolds her saying that she is very care less doctor...last night her son was having so much pain in his teeth but she didnt recieved the calls...ishu asks sorry...
she thinks that who switched off the mobile...

She goes out and shouts neelu...raman and Mr bhalla were having breakfast...

Raman says to her that today he made ruhi ready for school...ishu ignores him...she is very angry...she asks from neelu that who switched off her cellphone...raman says i was it might disturb you while sleeping...ishu gets angry and scolds him..she says in my life i never done this as i am doctor and any emergency call can come...she goes in raman...raman is also very angry...
Mr bhalla says they started again...

Raman comes in room and says if i cares for u..u have problem..if i doesnt then u runs to bite me...whats your problem...ishita says u dont need to do anything for me now...as whatever u do for yourself only...she leaves in anger raman too is very angry.

Outside the building...

ladies of the society were talking...and toshiji comes there in car in very new look...she comes out in jeans top and with new hairstyle...hat nd very new look...all ladies are shocked to see her...she goes to them and hugs everyone...she says i missed u all alot...and i had done shopping for everyone of u...i got so busy there in shopping...pami sees her from far...she goes to her and says hug me we didnt hugged from so many days...she hugs her...pami says nothing was ok in your absence..i was missing u so much...toshiji says i too missed u dont worry now i came na...she goes up and finds madhu...madhu is shocked to see her in new avatar....she says yes i am...u were teasing me by my passport photo na...but see now am ok...madhu is looking at her...toshiji says someone is jealouse...she says i know u missed me alot for fighting...she says make green tea for me as i have it now...she goes in...madhu says GREEN TEA i think says adds ghee nd butter in it and then drinks...

At bhalla house...

romi comes in hall talking with sarika...he says i dnt want to hear anything now...come nd meet me...he leaves...toshiji hears this nd says y he is meeting that girl now...she follows him...madhu comes wth green tea...toshi says i have urgent work now...madhu asks what happened..toshi tells her everything...she says dont know he is meeting her again as i asked him not to meet...madhu says oh i too will come with u...both ladies leaves...

At office...

Mihika finds that S bhalla file on ashok's table...she sees the address of raman and says who it can be...she calls ishu and tells her...ishu says that file came to me also...mihika says oh there is a number marked..ishu asks the number...mihika says if u comes to know about something..tell me...ishu says ok...she thinks should i call at this number..she calls and finds that its sarika...she is shocked...she says reports are positive it means sarika is pregnant..she reminds romi's act in hospital...she says thats y romi wanted to come with me as if i went alone i would come to know about everything...she says its very bad he didnt told this to anyone...

Screen freezes on her angry face.

Precap:- Raman talks with neel in phone...he tells him to take the case for mummy and dont tell her that i told u to take this case...he cuts the call...ishu comes there and gives him angry look.

Update credit Jenny aka cutie pie

Last edited by slmu on 2014-10-15, 21:01; edited 7 times in total

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 15 October 2014

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-15, 20:39

Thanks for the live update

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-15, 20:58

thanks for the update Jenny and shanthi

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-15, 21:00

Updated

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-15, 21:02

Thanks so much of redoing it Jenny after D ate it up first time. You're a star hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-15, 21:29

My pleasure girls...
i feel romi is trying to save sarikA...maybe its not romi's child

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-15, 23:17

wat if romi isn't the louse he is being made out to b...wat if there is something else going on...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-16, 11:54

Jenny, Sarra.. the way they are going on about it being Sarika and Romi's child.. I am pretty sure something else is going on.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-17, 19:29

slmu wrote:Jenny, Sarra.. the way they are going on about it being Sarika and Romi's child.. I am pretty sure something else is going on.
Shanthi

Something is going on, that does not add up, but If so why did Sarika visit Ashok's House, and for what did Sarika call Ishita now, after Raman visited to buy her off, she should have called Ishita at first. 
Strangely Romi was speaking to Sarika, in front of Mrs Bhalla, without any attempt to hid it. He must be knowing that his mother could be returning at any moment.
Now the  Question is Sarika going to take help of Ashok  Question

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-17, 19:35

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:Jenny, Sarra.. the way they are going on about it being Sarika and Romi's child.. I am pretty sure something else is going on.
Shanthi

Something is going on, that does not add up, but If so why did Sarika visit Ashok's House, and for what did Sarika call Ishita now, after Raman visited to buy her off, she should have called Ishita at first. 
Strangely Romi was speaking to Sarika, in front of Mrs Bhalla, without any attempt to hid it. He must be knowing that his mother could be returning at any moment.
Now the  Question is Sarika going to take help of Ashok  Question

I have a feeling Ishita goes to see Sarika after hearing about the sexual harassment case.. its all confusing at the moment.. we have to see what jalebis Ekta maiyya is going to cook

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum