» pregnant aaliya
Today at 12:06 pm by archie_79

» RR – Tempestuous Surging Passion
Today at 12:05 pm by chitmanas

» HEllo Everyone
Today at 12:03 pm by Maria J

» Rangrasiya Written Update 22nd April 2014 "Paro melts in Rudra's arms"
Today at 12:02 pm by Maria J

» Beintehaa Spoiler - Zaya to go on a date!!
Today at 12:00 pm by archie_79

» Offscreen pic
Today at 11:52 am by Shailu

» Shagun - The Show Piece!
Today at 11:42 am by sarra0

» Kochadaiiyaan Release in Trouble?
Today at 11:42 am by vedavalli

» ~Info Shehnaaz~
Today at 11:38 am by NeetaRA

After effects of IPKKND 5 5 91

After effects of IPKKND

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After effects of IPKKND

Post by Abavi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:50 am

Its been a month after the show shut down, But here I am, still having the after effects of the show.

- One of my friends posted her recent wedding pic on her FB, where she and her Husband were looking at eachother lovingly - I commented Rabbavey! to her utter confusion, you see she didnt follow the show and didnt know what Rabbavey is...

- One of my other friend had her wedding anniversary recently- I wished her and her husband to have lots and lots of Rabbavey moments!

- My colleague introduced his girlfriend to us recently, the girl was all blushing and boy was a beaming- I didnt know why I did it- I started singing Rabbavey before my other team mate hushed me up.

- I and my MiL went for shopping recently and she was persuading me to get one of the dresses she chose, saying its like Kushi Kumari Gupta's dress.. Actually it was not as hideous as hers, but the dress was stitched that way, another lady approached us and asked- You mean the Raizadas? as if they were real people -lol- we got to talk about the show- the jodi and what not

- I was at the daily store the other day with my kids when they yelled Maa- Kushi kumari Gupta! - making all the people at the store to stare at us (No my kid did not see the real one- it was one of the posters of an ad which was modelled by Sanaya)

- I have once grinned at my husband when he barked at me to put on my seat belt- he was more pissed off with the show ever since because he knew if not for the show, I would have screamed at him for his rude behaviour... but then he had to add politely that he didnt want to pay fine to the traffic cops and thats why he asked me to wear the seat belt- eventually breaking my happy bubble

- Recently, just before the show ended, we had a family get-together and the men literally were complaining how their respective wives got glued to the TV at 8 in the night and wouldnt even answer for anything else for half an hour- we ladies were plesantly surprised when we all discovered that we all watched IPK.

So IPK was special- and will ever be... I do not know if I will start watching another show to which I will get attached to like I had for IPK- ever in future- May be I might- but still IPK will always be special- because its a first of its kind- that is a show that entertained me, made me laugh, cry, and feel close to as long as it lasted and much beyond!

So do you have a story to share too? Feel free to do so here

P.S. Thanks to the IPK cast and crew and the lovely friends here for having been a part of my life this last year- Wishing you all a happy new year!

Last edited by Abavi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: After effects of IPKKND

Post by anurao66 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 am

Abhavi,

This show has left a mark on us that we in our lifetime will never forget it. I really agree with you that something or the other always reminds us of the show daily. The best part of it is I dont want to forget the show, the cast and crew for the wonderful job they did.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 am

anurao66 wrote:Abhavi,

This show has left a mark on us that we in our lifetime will never forget it. I really agree with you that something or the other always reminds us of the show daily. The best part of it is I dont want to forget the show, the cast and crew for the wonderful job they did.
Very True Anu, Now that its been so long after the show has ended, I am beginning to appreciate the effects of the show on me - all the more...

I should have guessed that I gonna be hooked to it for a life time when I started watching it...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 am

Abavi our lives have deffo changed profoundly ever since IPk happened to us yaar ...

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 am

Once i had an argument with my hubby and i said stop talking like a governor he was like What ? lol he has no idea about IPK ..

This is true like my friend Trin I too hate velvet ( Thanks to khusiji's Tent ) .. just can't stand any garment in or accentuated with velvet

my Son he knows about IPK and every time he would see BS picture be it a poster or in TV add he would say mama see ASR...as if he is a real one ..

ever since IPK happened i have adapted so many words from mami's dictionary lol i use this often ..confusiagay kay ...

cheena007
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:48 am

these days i seem to use "WHAt THe" :).... IPK will always remain special....n i dun want to recover from it cheers

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:59 am

--sumana13-- wrote:Abavi our lives have deffo changed profoundly ever since IPk happened to us yaar ...
Manu, Its like Love happened to us...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top