Latest topics

A Tear and The Trumpet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Tear and The Trumpet

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-16, 05:37

My 2 cents .. O... M... G...  What an EPIC episode,, from start to finish,,,, if I was a finger nail biter, I would have no nails left...  In my opinion,  I could not expect any more or any less from the CVs & Director Ji.  The long long long wait, was well worth every raving, ranting, griping, complaining any other discontent I might have expressed ..  . Manish , Geetanjali, Avinash and Shrenu.. my hats off to you..

I know because I was so anxious for today's episode and planned on enjoying every second,,, it seemed like it was loooong,,, I'm not complaining ,, I actually wanted it to be longer .  maybe because we had 100% of TRUTH with no distraction of Josid and Kalkush ... thank god the CVs didn't try out patience by showing  them today.

All set to light the flames to Ravan, Anjali Devi arrived to save her favorite bahu. I am sure she's going to have no voice from all that screaming she did to get Shlok's attention.   In the meantime BD is busy bidding farewell to the torn in his butt,  Aastha Kiroslar, her every pain and agony will be music to his ear.. what a sadist ...  BD mixed up the  proverb   "Bad wins over Good" .. 

On Your Mark ,,,, Get... Set... Aim...... Shoot...  Was Shloky Bear sweating to shoot the arrow?   I could swear I saw bead of sweat on his forehead!!!.. Anjali wresting with BD to let Aastha go, screaming some more for Shlok... .   Aastha wresting to break lose .. Loved the BG music... I'm hoping the translation was " Good always wins over Evil" ..    and the flamed arrow was shot.. 

Somehow,,, Shlok sensed something was not right,,,and heard the scream.. Isn't it amazing,, no matter how far away or how much noise,, you can heard  your loved ones calling in despair?   It must be our 7th sense.. our oversensitive hearing     

Anjali helpless to save Aastha...

Shloky Bear finally saw Aastha, the sacrificial bahu.. all ready to be roasted.   Did he see her on a TV?   that's what it appeared to look like to me... if it is,, how did he not see her before... or did he see her after Ravan was burnt?   a little confused about that scene,, but no biggie ... 

Jumping, running, stumbling (hope that's not meant to be his only redemption) to save  Aastha and made it in time.  

Denial is a very bad thing- when we have faith in someone we love dearly, it is really hard to believe when they betray our trust.  Even though Shlok found Aastha tied to the stake, he refused to believe his Bhagwan did it   I am sure , he just wanted to tie her back and let her burn for accusing his baba yet again 

The Face of an angry woman-  I have been waiting to see Anjali wear that face for the longest time and finally today,, not only the face, but OMG OMG OMG,,  raised right hand, swing back and bring forward full force ,,, palm in contact with BD's cheek..... what a SLAP!!!! ,,, WHILE I WAS YELLING GIVE HIM ANOTHER ONE... what do you know??!!!!  she gave him another one.. I was singing and dancing... but unsatisfied .. I wanted her to keep slapping him. ( this scene will be re-wound and played over and over on my dvr ).. BD was stunned... haha... finally he gets to feel what Anjali does when he beats the crap out of her...  he is getting the " respect" he richly deserve and long overdue ... spitting at him,, the low life, no good, son of the devil, worst husband/father  in the world,  the sacrifice of other's happiness, the killer of Swati,  the ruiner of love affairs, the encourager of wife beaters,  the maker of other people's lives miserable.....  Anjali is no longer afraid of him... the tigress has been unleashed -  IT must have been my imagination,, but I thought a saw a wee bit of remorse on BD's face.. NAH...... it was my imagination  

WhAT.... he slapped her... grrrrrrrrr..  no wimpy , crying Anjali  but a fierce looking woman, ready to battle...... but I loved her murderous expression..

And then it happened..   wooooooo hooooooooooooooo....  Shloky Bear witnessed Baba's truth FINALLY!!!!!!   

Shloky face to face with the ugly face,, I mean truth of BD,,, everything faded into black and white including Aastha and Anjali..   BD face to face with his Precious...  Anjali acknowledge Aastha... I would have liked to see Anjali running over to hug Aastha.. but I guess the CVs had to leave the equation on 2 to 2..

The SOUND OF THE TRUMPET.... VICTORY... OF GOOD OVER EVIL... I love that sound...  a step forward, a step backward... the bond has been severed... Baba full of excuses,, blaming Anjali..  , the removing of the hand .......  the DROP OF A TEAR!!!!..  One tear,, that is all Baba is worth, nothing more.   ... A new Hatred has been born.

PrecaP:  .... What is Shlok up to? .... Will he cross the rope to the other side?

fantastic episode hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tear and The Trumpet

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 09:08

What an awesome post .. For an equally awesome episode
Thanks Vicky loved reading this
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-16, 10:04

Finally the day we have been waiting for... Party1 It was an awesome episode.. Loved ur post..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by HamiSky on 2014-10-16, 10:23

I dont watch IPK 2 but yday's episode compelled me to watch. I was worth it. Overall a high scoring episode from all angles.
i couldnt have read a more entertaining write-up than this. wonderful...

Am waiting for Shlok's reaction to his father's malicious actions.

HamiSky
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-16, 12:11

Fab review Vicky.. finally Anjali letting loose.. fantastic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-17, 06:15

slmu wrote:Fab review Vicky.. finally Anjali letting loose.. fantastic

Thank you Slmu.. Anjali was fantastic today hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-17, 06:17

HamiSky wrote:I dont watch IPK 2 but yday's episode compelled me to watch. I was worth it. Overall a high scoring episode from all angles.
i couldnt have read a more entertaining write-up than this. wonderful...

Am waiting for Shlok's reaction to his father's malicious actions.

thank you Hamsky.. I am glad you watched and enjoyed.. Today's episode was great too.. Hope you keep watching.. it can only get more interesting going forward..   best you are a die hard IPKKND 1 die hard fan!!!! hpee  ... I am

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-17, 06:18

Maria J wrote:Finally the day we have been waiting for... Party1 It was an awesome episode.. Loved ur post..

thanks Maria... OMG.. long awaited episodes.... more to come Clap

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-17, 06:18

--sumana13-- wrote:What an awesome post .. For an equally awesome episode
Thanks Vicky loved reading this
hpee

thank you Sumana hpee

Vicqust