Humsafars: Sahir's Smile--Kodak Moment

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-16, 14:30

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Sahir's Smile--Kodak Moment

Post by trintring on 2014-10-16, 14:39

lol I hope he's getting paid well for this... so much skin show.. and that too repeat after repeat coming out of the water... shaving himself ...  hppy

I am already tired of Kurti apa..  the character is fake... the woman is a horrible actor... why did they have to make a caricature I don't know.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-16, 16:18

Looks great hpee
Tring...about kurti aapa..agreed on her presentation hpee but there has to be a purpose for her arrival..however the actress is ruining it

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-16, 16:34

Shegarf71 wrote:Looks great hpee
Tring...about kurti aapa..agreed on her presentation hpee  but there has to be a purpose for her arrival..however the actress is ruining it
that's it Meenu... I don't really have a problem with a negative character... God knows ... otherwise how will our leads get together?

I just wish we had a better etched , more believable character and a person who could act. Like Sarfaraz's 2nd wife... she is a good... we feel like loathing her

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-16, 16:37

oh so its only me who liked Kurti aapa? I'm curious to know y is the character so important despite being a maid..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-16, 16:44

Maria J wrote:oh so its only me who liked Kurti aapa? I'm curious to know y is the character so important despite being a maid..
I'm sure there's other people who might have liked her too Maria

yeah she seems to have some special stronghold over the whole family... although I have read in a couple of fiction books about characters like her who spend their whole like in the family looking after generations of kids and get very important... none of them were negative though.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-16, 16:46

trintring wrote:
Maria J wrote:oh so its only me who liked Kurti aapa? I'm curious to know y is the character so important despite being a maid..

yeah she seems to have some special stronghold over the whole family... although I have read in a couple of fiction books about characters like her who spend their whole like in the family looking after generations of kids and get very important... none of them were negative though.
she seems to care about Sahir or has Sahir on her side.. otherwise there is no reason for Sahir's step mom to go behind her to convince her..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-16, 17:02

Maria J wrote:
trintring wrote:

she seems to care about Sahir or has Sahir on her side.. otherwise there is no reason for Sahir's step mom to go behind her to convince her..
oh are u convinced that Alvira is the step mom.. I'm not sure.. there is a detachment between them... but Alvira also seems to genuinely care for him. Lets see.

Yes Sahir listens to Kurti apa and respects her despite her acid tongue towards other people. I am not sure about her agenda yet.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdipk on 2014-10-16, 21:32

Pallo I'm smiling too.. And you know why..hugs darling..

Gdipk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum