Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16Oct14 "Akbar declares War against Chittor"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16Oct14 "Akbar declares War against Chittor"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 19:45

The episode begins with .... Jalal speaking to Hussain ..as he lies wrapped up in white cloth .... Taking him lovingly in his arms .. Loving him and carrying him away

Ruku and Jo are grief stricken as they see Jalal carry the baby away
The entire royal entourage with white turbans follow Jalal . And the maulvi jis

Later Jalal is in his hojra .. It is raining heavily ....jalal is standing in the rain looking grim
Jodha walks up to him
She too is getting drenched
She asks him why was he punishing himself .. He would fall sick
Jalal replies   That all the chilling drops could not cool him or give him solace as his dreams were all shattered

Jalal asks Jo that he had told her that night  that she ought to remain beside his son hussein
Was she not responsible for what happened to his son ??
Jo is shocked to hear this she is shocked into silence
Jalal replies that her silence gave his the reply of affirmation of his words
Jalal walks off in state of fury

In her hojra Ruku is grief stricken phuphi Jaan is trying to calm her
Hameeda and Salima  come there
Ruku accuses hameeda of being responsible for giving her son to jodha begum
She was equally responsible for the loss of her child

Phuphi jaan tries to pacify ruku but she accuses jo of being a very bad mother because she was always spending all her time in pleasing her lover her shohar
She neglected her son

Hameeda tells Ruku that even Jo was distraught
She too had lost her kids
Salima tells ruku that even ruku was responsible for this
She was the one who refused to let jodha breast feed the babies but appointed zeenat as the wet nurse .. none of this would have happened if Ruku permitted Jo to be the dai maa for the babies

Ruku Is distraught even  more

Over the next few months ...Jo and Jalal are seen drifting apart and he was transforming into
the ruthless cruel Jalal and jo disapproving him silently

Soul Talk- jodha says jalal was right, I neglected my duty that night .. I was busy with my shohar when I should have been with my son
jalal’s soul says that love which we used to enjoy became poison for us from that night, the darkness of that night darkened all of our nights.

Jodha emotionlessly sits and watches Moti does tulsi puja
She worries that jalal was reverting back into cruel merciless Jalal
She knew he was nursing the loss of his children
Jalal thinks that he knew  that his merciless behaviour was making jodha hate him more n more
But he was helpless as he did not wish to love or feel with his heart again
Hameeda is worried about jalal's ruthlessness

In DEK jalal is furious about the Chittor ka raja giving shelter /haven for the traitors of Moghul sultanat  
He was not going to tolerate this behaviour of rajwanshi kings any more what did they think moghuls were not capable to replying to their gustakhi ??
He orders war against the kingdom of Chittor
Jodha receives the info that Jalal had declared war against Rajwanshi kingdom of Chittor ...she is shocked

In his hojra Jalal is putting on his  armour
Jodha wants to meet him but maan singh who was at the gate prevents jo from entering
Jo tries to persuade maan singh and argues with him
Maan singh replies that he would support jalal
Jalal comes out of his hojra on hearing jo's voice
Jodha tries to persuade Jalal against  going to war against chittor
War would kill many innocents
Jalal is ruthless and retorts that even his babies were innocent but they died too
Now he had no feeling for innocents .. He  would just do his duties as shehenshah
He orders jo to do her duties . To do tilak of her shohar as he was going  to war
Jo refuses to put her stamp  on the sword that would kill innocents
Ruku offers to do the needful in place of Jo
Jalal is infuriated
He shouts at ruku .. Orders her that it was not her duty to perform tilak only  jodha would do that and none else
Hameeda comes and persuades jo to perform her duties she calls the maid for aatri ki thaali

Jodha reluctantly swipes her thumb on Jalal's sword and does tilak with her blood
She tells jalal to remember that the first rajwanshi to bleed by his sword was jodha

Jalal stares at jodha for a long moment
.precap for tomorrow ..
Moghul army is ready for war .. Jalal addresses his army that this time not hos words but hos sword would do the talking

He shouts FATEH HO !!
The entire army shouts after him FATEH HO !!
Jalal looks at jodha's disapproving face as  he leaves for war

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Zeenat and Quasim are both killed .. Who do you think Zeenat & Qasim's baby will live with now?

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 08:38; edited 11 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 16Oct14 "Akbar declares War against Chittor"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 20:40

Jalal goes to war against chittor

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 21:19; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-10-16, 20:42

I so knew it.... that the blame will go all on Jodha.... Bang  Bang  Bang

I promissed myself that if that happened I will deffo bid adieu to this crap... and I will so do it for good!!!  Scared Scared Scared

Last edited by Giannita63 on 2014-10-16, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 20:44

Giannita63 wrote:I so knew it.... that the blame will go all on Jodha.... Bang  Bang  Bang

I promissed myself that if that happened I will deffo bid adieu to this crap... and I so do it for good!!!  Scared Scared Scared
hey !!Gia !!
how are you yaara am so happy to see you vent your frustrations here 
welcome !! hpee
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 21:16

preparing for war against Chittor

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-10-16, 21:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:I so knew it.... that the blame will go all on Jodha.... Bang  Bang  Bang

I promissed myself that if that happened I will deffo bid adieu to this crap... and I so do it for good!!!  Scared Scared Scared
hey !!Gia !!
welcome !! hpee
long hug

Hi Manu dear!! I always keep watching the forum even though not writing much...

And yeah, so frikin tired of stupid dumbo CVs obsession with messing up with Jo's character and gloryfing Ruku's.... Jodha always carrying the blame for everything (even Jalal now, like he didn't "participate" in the love making session, Jo did all herself) and Ruku always going away with it and never getting caught.... their love affair with Ruku is becoming soooooo annoying that I wondwer why they haven't make the desicion to change the show name to Ruqaiya Akbar!!!! These dumbos are so convinced that audience loves Rukku and loves to see Jo suffer while hukka bar screeches, screams, shouts and insults Jo all the way....

No way yaar, me so tired of all that crap.... and today Ja blaming Jo for Hussain's death is like the cherry in top of the pie.... cant stand it anymore!!!

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-16, 21:24

Manu, I am yet to watch but it sounds interesting!

Jalal knows what he is doing right he has taken the worse from of therapy for his loss and guilt.  He is trying to make Jodha hate him as he thinks she loves him too much and left her son for him.  Now he thinks he is succeeding but am sorry to disappoint him their love is still untouched and very much alive till he comes to his senses.

Good job for Salima to make the self-righteous Ruky and ever perfect without any flaws and good mother who will put her son and her title first before her husband to remember the mistake begun with her when she appointed and trusted Zeenat and ordered her to be with Jodha all the time. 

Manu Jalal's Question have two meaning he affirms that Jodha's silence was confirming to him that she also was blaming herself because he asked her to go to the child but she chose to say by his side so it is a two way issue. He wanted to know if she felt that way too.

Am excited we have something new and soon there will be realization again which will bring fresh vibes in they life. Heart

Thanks will come back. Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 21:25

Giannita63 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hey !!Gia !!
welcome !! hpee
long hug

And yeah, so frikin tired of stupid dumbo CVs obsession with messing up with Jo's character and gloryfing Ruku's.... Jodha always carrying the blame for everything (even Jalal now, like he didn't "participate" in the love making session, Jo did all herself) and Ruku always going away with it and never getting caught....  their love affair with Ruku is becoming soooooo annoying that I wondwer why they haven't make the desicion to change the show name to Ruqaiya Akbar!!!!  These dumbos are so convinced that audience loves Rukku and loves to see Jo suffer while hukka bar screeches, screams, shouts and insults Jo all the way....

No way yaar, me so tired of all that crap.... and today Ja blaming Jo for Hussain's death is like the cherry in top of the pie.... cant stand it anymore!!!

it was actually sad .. all the accusations coming from jalal ....when he knew Zeenat who was brought into the harem all because of RUKU was responsible for all that happened 
dunno why Jodha is always blamed 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-16, 21:31

Giannita63 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hey !!Gia !!
welcome !! hpee
long hug

And yeah, so frikin tired of stupid dumbo CVs obsession with messing up with Jo's character and gloryfing Ruku's.... Jodha always carrying the blame for everything (even Jalal now, like he didn't "participate" in the love making session, Jo did all herself) and Ruku always going away with it and never getting caught....  their love affair with Ruku is becoming soooooo annoying that I wondwer why they haven't make the desicion to change the show name to Ruqaiya Akbar!!!!  These dumbos are so convinced that audience loves Rukku and loves to see Jo suffer while hukka bar screeches, screams, shouts and insults Jo all the way....

My dear Gia, miss you a lot. long hug long hug long hug

You know we are so tired of all the crap yes but because we love Jalal and Jodha too much we keep hoping thing will get better. And though we scream at the CV team we still sneak and pick and they very well know that Jalal and Jodha(Rajat and Paridhi) are the hook for the audience so they are the one who will always be under pressure which make us viewers also curse them the more.
hppy hppy hppy

Look at it this way they both will come out stronger in love after this grieving process.  Just see Jalal's actions is in two forms he want Jodha to hate him and still and one side nurse his loss. He will soon realization non of them is working. Jodha doesn't hate him and he is not getting any healing or peace by that route either.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 21:44

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, I am yet to watch but it sounds interesting!

Jalal knows what he is doing right he has taken the worse from of therapy for his loss and guilt.  He is trying to make Jodha hate him as he thinks she loves him too much and left her son for him.  Now he thinks he is succeeding but am sorry to disappoint him their love is still untouched and very much alive till he comes to his senses.

Good job for Salima to make the self-righteous Ruky and ever perfect without any flaws and good mother who will put her son and her title first before her husband to remember the mistake begun with her when she appointed and trusted Zeenat and ordered her to be with Jodha all the time. 

Manu Jalal's Question have two meaning he affirms that Jodha's silence was confirming to him that she also was blaming herself because he asked her to go to the child but she chose to say by his side so it is a two way issue. He wanted to know if she felt that way too.

Am excited we have something new and soon there will be realization again which will bring fresh vibes in they life. Heart

Hi Nanayaa
Salims is that most balanced and grounded ofthem all
And I agree they better show Jodha jalal romance rekindling once again
Clap Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-16, 22:03

--sumana13-- wrote:

Hi Nanayaa
Salims is that most  balanced and grounded ofthem all
Clap  Starry Love  
They will Manu, but I think both will have to make amends spiritually again for a deeper healing.

For my own sake I will not go around reading post today gosh fans will have Jalala's neck today Scared Scared Scared ROFL ROFL ROFL

But I think he is just trying to make Jodha hate him which he thinks he is succeeding but I doubt if she has any negative feeling for him.  She might not approve of what he is doing but she still loves him and will always be there for him.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-10-16, 22:52

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hey !!Gia !!
welcome !! hpee
long hug

Hi Manu dear!! I always keep watching the forum even though not writing much.in..

You know we are so tired of all the crap yes but because we love Jalal and Jodha too much we keep hoping thing will get better. And though we scream at the CV team we still sneak and pick and they very well know that Jalal and Jodha(Rajat and Paridhi) are the hook for the audience so they are the one who will always be under pressure which make us viewers also curse them the more.
hppy hppy hppy

Look at it this way they both will come out stronger in love after this grieving process.  Just see Jalal's actions is in two forms he want Jodha to hate him and still and one side nurse his loss. He will soon realization non of them is working. Jodha doesn't hate him and he is not getting any healing or peace by that route either.

Nanny dear, happy to know you have missed me!! long hug

I dissapeared for a while mostly because the new format that was proposed to the forum didn't suit me very much but now that the old format has being used back again, it encouraged me to come back!!!

I love the way you always see the positive among the negative and the way you see the story in another way with a different point of view finding the possitive points instead!! Thats so comforting for us the upset viewers that are thirsthing to see our beloved duo happy and always get disapointed with the little lollipops (like the second SR that was awsome and totally unexpected)vs the crappy neverending tragedies these dumbo writers insist to dish out to us!!! I tolerated all the tragedy of the twins death because is part of the real history, that the twins didn't survived in the hope that it will FINALLY be Ruku's so longing waited downfall but what we got instead??? More Ruku for the upcoming tracks, always getting away with it, unanswered questions of what really happened with Hassan death and other stuff... these people (or somebody else in the EK team) is definitelly in love with the Ruku character (or the actress!!!) that are reluctanct to let her go!!! Ok, don't missunderstand me, I really love Lavina too but then, if they are so mesmerized with her....why they don't turn her to a positive character instead.?? Why she can't become friend with Jodha and stop prtraying her like the bratty, inmature selfish woman they insist to keep portraying?? Why cannot make her develop in a more mature way so audience starts liking her so they can keep her forever there??? Nonsense for me yaar, I know in all soaps there has to be a villain but putting the vilain above the good all the time sickens the audience!!!! We love the show because of the lead couple, Jalal and Jodha!! But for one or two moments of Akdha they give us tons of saazish, MUs, separation, pain and Rukaiya's neverending screams, screeches and insults!!! Never getting punished for anything while Jodha is always tormented!!

Well, let's see if your theory becomes true and things will get better for our Akdha!! I will monitor the WU's to see if there is a positive twist but for now I will stay away from watching. That baby killing was too much for me to take, I know these things happens in the past and the present but for me is too painful to watch!!! And worse if the culprits got such an easy death, they should have been buried or skinned alive the less!!!

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 23:30

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hi Nanayaa
Clap  Starry Love  
They will Manu, but I think both will have to make amends spiritually again for a deeper healing.

For my own sake I will not go around reading post today gosh fans will have Jalala's neck today Scared Scared Scared ROFL ROFL ROFL

But I think he is just trying to make Jodha hate him which he thinks he is succeeding but I doubt if she has any negative feeling for him.  She might not approve of what he is doing but she still loves him and will always be there for him.
I will love to see jodha manaoing Jalal once again
Hope they are blessed with another child soon Nanayaa
I think that will bring anout a change inJalal
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-16, 23:35

Giannita63 wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hey !!Gia !!
welcome !! hpee
long hug

Hi Manu dear!! I always keep watching the forum even though not writing much.in..

hppy hppy hppy

Nanny dear, happy to know you have missed me!!  long hug

I dissapeared for a while mostly because the new format that was proposed to the forum didn't suit me very much but now that the old format has being used back again, it encouraged me to come back!!!

I love the way you always see the positive among the negative and the way you see the story in another way with a different point of view finding the possitive points instead!! Thats so comforting for us the upset viewers that are thirsthing to see our beloved duo happy and always get disapointed with the little lollipops (like the second SR that was awsome and totally unexpected)vs the crappy neverending tragedies these dumbo writers insist to dish out to us!!! I tolerated all the tragedy of the twins death because is part of the real history, that the twins didn't survived in the hope that it will FINALLY be Ruku's so longing waited downfall but what we got instead??? More Ruku for the upcoming tracks, always getting away with it, unanswered questions of what really happened with Hassan death and other stuff... these people (or somebody else in the EK team) is definitelly in love with the Ruku character (or the actress!!!) that are reluctanct to let her go!!!  Ok, don't missunderstand me, I really love Lavina too but then, if they are so mesmerized with her....why they don't turn her to a positive character instead.?? Why she can't become friend with Jodha and stop prtraying her like the bratty, inmature selfish woman they insist to keep portraying?? Why cannot make her develop in a more mature way so audience starts liking her so they can keep her forever there???  Nonsense for me yaar, I know in all soaps there has to be a villain but putting the vilain above the good all the time sickens the audience!!!! We love the show because of the lead couple, Jalal and Jodha!!   But for one or two moments of Akdha they give us tons of saazish, MUs, separation, pain and Rukaiya's neverending screams, screeches and insults!!! Never getting punished for anything while Jodha is always tormented!!

Well, let's see if your theory becomes true and things will get better for our Akdha!! I will monitor the WU's to see if there is a positive twist but for now I will stay away from watching.  That baby killing was too much for me to take, I know these things happens in the past and the present but for me is too painful to watch!!! And worse if the culprits got such an easy death, they should have been buried or skinned alive the less!!!

Gia and Nanayaa !! Do you even realise how good is the writer in you both ??
The views of my update increses several folds when either of you write here sharing your views ytou know.
Hugs for adding your thoughts here my friends
:*long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-17, 00:46

Manu can i ask xoxoxo when i read in forum i dont understand (Jodha said those lines of Rajvanshi Khuun on Jalal's shamsher and Ishq Hai Woh Ehsaas played on BG) who are they i mean rajvansi and bg,,

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 00:53

Nirra wrote:Manu can i ask xoxoxo  when i read in forum i dont understand (Jodha said those lines of Rajvanshi Khuun on Jalal's shamsher and Ishq Hai Woh Ehsaas played on BG) who are they i mean rajvansi and bg,,
Rajwanshis means the rajput kings

They are Hindus
Moghils are muslims ..
Rajwanshi khoon means Rajput 's blood that is hindu blood
He was foing to fight chittor which is ruled by rajput king ..
So jodha was trying to dissuade him

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-10-17, 01:15

[/quote]

The views of my update increses several folds when either of you write here sharing your views ytou know.
:*long hug long hug [/quote]

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww Manu, choooo chweeeeet from you!!!
Kiss hug1

Thank you the compliments!!! Makes me happy!!! party4 party4
long hug long hug

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-17, 03:23

Nanny dear, happy to know you have missed me!!  long hug

I love the way you always see the positive among the negative and the way you see the story in another way with a different point of view finding the possitive points instead!! Thats so comforting for us the upset viewers that are thirsthing to see our beloved duo happy and always get disapointed with the little lollipops (like the second SR that was awsome and totally unexpected)vs the crappy neverending tragedies these dumbo writers insist to dish out to us!!! I tolerated all the tragedy of the twins death because is part of the real history, that the twins didn't survived in the hope that it will FINALLY be Ruku's so longing waited downfall but what we got instead??? More Ruku for the upcoming tracks, always getting away with it, unanswered questions of what really happened with Hassan death and other stuff... these people (or somebody else in the EK team) is definitelly in love with the Ruku character (or the actress!!!) that are reluctanct to let her go!!!  Ok, don't missunderstand me, I really love Lavina too but then, if they are so mesmerized with her....why they don't turn her to a positive character instead.?? Why she can't become friend with Jodha and stop prtraying her like the bratty, inmature selfish woman they insist to keep portraying?? Why cannot make her develop in a more mature way so audience starts liking her so they can keep her forever there???  Nonsense for me yaar, I know in all soaps there has to be a villain but putting the vilain above the good all the time sickens the audience!!!! We love the show because of the lead couple, Jalal and Jodha!!   But for one or two moments of Akdha they give us tons of saazish, MUs, separation, pain and Rukaiya's neverending screams, screeches and insults!!! Never getting punished for anything while Jodha is always tormented!!

Well, let's see if your theory becomes true and things will get better for our Akdha!! I will monitor the WU's to see if there is a positive twist but for now I will stay away from watching.  That baby killing was too much for me to take, I know these things happens in the past and the present but for me is too painful to watch!!! And worse if the culprits got such an easy death, they should have been buried or skinned alive the less!!!

Oh Gia dear please don't get so disappointed.

Look CV team are just being smart here by using the twins death to plan a leap and a 'mutual' separation between the two of them. Look both are mourning in a different way Moti is doing all the prayers and Jodha is in passive and self blame and indifferent mood while Jalal is in anger and guilt mood. And though they are seperated their thoughts are indication that the love is not affected.

I see their move influenced more also by Rajat's wedding and a short leave which might probable take 2 weeks or 3 weeks.

This also means we shall get some wooing back from Jalal and a jeaslous Ruky who can't understand this kind of love these two share hppy  hppy hppy
the more she tries and thinks they are apart judging them by they actions  they come back together much more stronger than before.

So stay tuned we might get a third SR notty notty

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-17, 03:38

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Hi Nanayaa
Clap  Starry Love  

I will love to see jodha manaoing Jalal once again
Hope they are blessed with another child soon Nanayaa
I think that will bring anout a change inJalal
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Manu I am guessing that this time Jalal is on his own and he will have to hit rock bottom to realized he took the wrong method of dealing with his grief. After all it was his own relatives (Moghuls) that hurt him and not the Hindus so going after Hindus is more Kingdom focus and the need to bring fear in the people that if anyone dare cross him again there will be more blood shared on both sides Ms and Hs.

Like I said before he is determined to make Jodha hate him so he will doing all that he knows Jodha doesn't like but after all these he will still suffer in silent cause he is the one hurting the most. So far Jodha has not being shown in any form of rage or how she has dealt with the pain. All we saw was concern for Jalal which she doesn't act on for a while and when she heard he was going to cross the limit she jump up to action so in some way she is back now from her passive state. She might have an outburst soon and Jalal might return from war to meet a different Jodha which might bring him  back too.

hppy hppy hppy

Leap also means if we are luck we might get a third SR party4 party4 party4

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 08:42

:*long hug long hug [/quote]

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww Manu, choooo chweeeeet from you!!!
Kiss  hug1

Thank you the compliments!!!  Makes me happy!!!  party4 party4
long hug long hug [/quote]

Gia .. You are welcome to come to dhwani and share your views daily .. You are welcome to rant /lash out at CVs / express your disapproval .... You are free ...
We love your views Gia
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: