Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 oct 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 oct 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-16, 20:05

Written update...

The episode starts...
Sarika and romi meets...romi asks her that whats her problem...sarika says u r not caring for me...
he says whats this S bhalla...she says y whats wrong we married in temple...and now behaving like this...i told u before only that i am pregnant and u r scared now....before only u were saying me that u loves me...romi says i dont want to be dad now...sarika says raman bhai said right that you are not a good guy...romi gives money to her and says u r not of my family types...he leaves....
toshiji and madhu hears all this...toshi gets angry and tries to go to sarika...madhu stops her saying its not write time....

Sarika reminds romi and her fun and how they got married...she cries...
she says i cant let romi to do this with me...i have to make him ready to accept me...she gets a call and is silent...

At bhalla house...
ishita comes in asks romi...she didnt finds him...she goes to drink water...romi comes in house and he is very tensed...ishu says what happened r u ok...romi says yeah...ishita says sarika is calling me from morning...but i am not recieving it as i am at home and last time after that drama...she says did anything happened between both of you...romi says no i dont know...ishu says oh dont know why she is calling...romi gets frustrated and shouts that girl had got mad she is saying anything creating poblems for me...ishu says wow a girl is irritating romi...she says ok i will call her and will scold her for doing this...u call her...romi gets angry he says what u have to do...later romi reveals that sarika is pregnant....ishu says i know and what do u think..by giving money to ward boy u cant close everything....romi says now u will create problems for me...

Ishu scolds him saying that whatever u had done is not ok...she is pregnant of your child nd its a big deal...romi says u cant blame only me she was also involved in it...ishu says u r so cheap...u have to marry her romi as her life will be spoiled.....romi says i will not marry her....toshi comes there and says y he will marry her...ishu says mummiji...toshi says yes...i left the house in ur house...i thought u will work it properly but no...ishu is silent...toshi says romi cant marry that girl...she scolds romi that y he had done this...she says and y that girl agreed to him for this...

At ashok's house....
ashok is talking with sarika...as he called her to meet...
he says whatever happened with u is very bad...sarika is shocked...she says how does u know...ashok says i lnow everything...romi had done very bad with u...and romi have to accept you...raman is also not good as he forced ishita to throw u out from clinic...sarika says nothing is like that...ashok says first param nd now romi...u have to take a stand for yourself...and i will help u...sarika says i need time to think...ashok says ok...she leabes...ashok says now i will make sarika to file a case against romi...and raman's value will be down in market....

At bhalla house...
Raman slaps romi...he says u cant be a good guy...he bashes romi...ishu tries to stop raman...and everyone also...raman says to ishu not to stop me....ishu says but nothing will happen by doing this...raman says then tell what should i do u knows everything na...ishu says he need to accept sarika and that child...toshi says no y he will...raman says he have to as he spoiled image of thay girl..toshi says its her fault too as we told her to not be with romi then why she was loving him...romi says yes she was behind me...raman beats him more...everyone is very angy...toshi says to ishu that if u will do ur 'samaj seva' then our house will be over as first u bring shagun here and later morw....

Romi comes to take help from simi...
simi says y r u asking for help from me now...u jad done mistake now only u have to solve it...romi is tensed...

Raman comes to meet sarika...
sarika says iknew it that when u will come to know about this news then u will definetly come...raman says i dont know what to say or do...
on the other side in her room ishu is thinking...she says i hope raman doesnt does what mumiji's words said.
Screen freezes on raman and ishita's face.

Precap:- Raman says to romi that sarika has filed sexual harrasment case against you...ishita comes out and is shocked...he says that it was your mistake and now u have to do it i will not help u anymore...
ishita goes to meet sarika...sarika says yesterday your husband came to buy me...ishu is shocked.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 oct 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-10-16, 20:11

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-16, 20:16

My pleasure shanthi

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-16, 22:12

Thanks Jenny yaara..

Romi is not ready to accept sarika Rolling Eyes
This guy was behaving as though he got reformed. scratch. Now wats this.

Hmmm. So this is diwali SPL Jalebi from maiya's dukhaan Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-17, 12:50

Sigh kya drama. Its not about Romi or Sarika or Ashok or Mrs. B.. this is about causing Ishra to be at odds again.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-17, 17:57

Thanks Jenny jaanu for the updates long hug

@shanti true it's all about how it affects ishra ....they are already at logger heads u could see Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-17, 18:08

zuzana wrote:Thanks Jenny jaanu for the updates long hug

@shanti true it's all about how it affects ishra ....they are already at logger heads u could see Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

haina? whats the need for more? they have already fought over Raman not believing Ishu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum