Latest topics

A WORD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A WORD

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-17, 06:12

My 2 cents.. another fantastic episode... and it all belonged to our Precious  today

Let me be the first  ( I think)  to say IT....  I FORGIVE Shloky Bear for all the mean things he has said and done to Ayi and Aastha... that's it.. done.!!!!   I forgave him because, the pain of betrayal is a far worst punishment for him than any other.

Today's episode started with my favorite actions.... the step forward and a step backward  Baba being the child caught in the act and insist on blaming others for his wrong doings,,, that's right Baba, blame it all on the Agni women,, they are very clever to make you intentionally angry  and forced you confess...." BUT I AM YOUR FATHER DEAR!!!! Everyone is jealous of that "

Numb from coming face to face with the BD's truth,  Shlok left baba shouting after him.. Loved that Anjali and Aastha finally embraced. Boy!!!!.. Anjali found her inner fury,, She wouldn't let BD get a grip of the what just transpired,,  his world just crumpled around him...as  she lashed into him

The repercussions of her desire.... Aastha so determined to reveal Baba's truth,,  she did not give a thought as to the consequences this would have on Shlok?    She has broken the china doll..  the raging bull has been shattered to smithereens ...Shlok's whole being is now tiny particles of glass The emotional breakdown!!!    But she will be there to glue each piece back together,,,,giving rebirth to Shlok Agrihotri ,,,a husband to Aastha Agrihotri  and son of Anjali Agrihotri  

Reflections-  Of Shlok witnessing BD confessions  ... but the reflections I loved the most was that of him and the way the treated his Ayi,, the hurtful things he has said and done to her for the sake of Baba...  realizing what a big mistake he has made.   Reflections of his treatment to Aastha ... once again .. all  for baba.....his whole life has been a bit fat web of deception and  lies  He is better of jumping off the cliff...  don't be a coward Shlok... put your big boy pants on and get ready to deal with Baba.. he has SOME coming to him  

Aastha worried about Shlok ,, called Ayi for comfort.. loved that Anjali would not share any information with NA,, he has lost all rights.. damn right...   NA deciding to call Precious...  the man is delusional .. he thought AB would take his call

Back at the AM,, Anjali searching and hoping Shlok had returned,,, BD comes screaming for Shlok... ... and got told by Mrs. Anjali Agrihotri, the mother bear..  ready to protect her cubby bear... and she's not going to be pushed around by NA any longer.  its now time.. TIT FOR TAT... .. I loved scene... but I did find Anjali's dialogue to be repetitive ..... HOWEVER,, I did not mind one bit...    Division rope removed.... nOooooooooooo.... I was hoping they would make NA  eat his heart out by living  by himself while watching them come together as a happy family  but alas,, no more rope

The Varad clan arriving in time to witness the husband/wife duel -  I especially loved that Sojal finally acted grown up and sent Jaya to her room with Kavya... She's finally learnt to respect her   family.. What happens in the AM, stays in the AM...    Her standing by Ayi 's side scored her extra points

Cliff top-   Aastha finally caught up with Shlok at the breaking of dawn... the sunrise of the new day.. the new beginning  but now she has to save him from himself...  they say nothing brings a devastated  person back to reality like a good slap....  I have to try that sometime.. not necessarily to bring a person back to reality,, but just to see what it feels like to slap someone and use that as an excuse       Struggling through his anguish.. he believed everything  baba said, he did everything Baba asked,  he trusted him blindly...   my heart hurt for him... really!!!!   that sad, tearful face,,    I was teary eyed right there along with Shloky... .. Loved how Aastha tricked him by pretending she was going to jump before him... , reminded him that his Ayi is waiting for him.. . Scene was very touching and well done by Avinash and Shrenu.

Precap: THE WORD... AYI...   Anjali longed to hear for many years... AYI.... is coming tomorrow..  OMG Shlok walked in as NA was manhandling his AYI ... the tears and the new word on the lips AYI... the death of "MRS. AGRIHOTRI" ......   BABA is now erased.. MR. AGRIHOTRI has been born 

FANTABULOUS EPISODE

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: A WORD

Post by HamiSky on 2014-10-17, 06:36

Enjoyed the writing as much as the episode.
Shrenu won it today with a few points more than any body else today.

Anjali refusing to share the info asu said was very good.

HamiSky
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-10-17, 11:32

Loved your take! Yeah.. he made me cry along with him.I just loved both of them today luv
Aastha's defense and Shlok's devastation.. was beyond words.Thumbsup
My heart wished for a proper redemption  to all the sinful words towards his Ayi n Biwi... but i guess I wont get  now, as they readily forgiven him.... I even hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-17, 13:18

Very nice post Vicky

Looking forward to seeing how Shlok deals with NA now

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-19, 06:44

Shailu wrote:Loved your take! Yeah.. he made me cry along with him.I just loved both of them today luv
Aastha's defense and Shlok's devastation.. was beyond words.Thumbsup
My heart wished for a proper redemption  to all the sinful words towards his Ayi n Biwi... but i guess I wont get  now, as they readily forgiven him.... I even hpee

thanks Shailu.... even I wanted proper redemption track.. like really!!!!.. but after watching him bawl like a baby, it broke my heart. being a mother myself.. I can definitely see me forgiving my child if they hurt my feeling...  when you love someone,, it's easy to forgive but not forget their mistakes hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-19, 07:01

Thank you vicky

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:42