Latest topics

Truly emotional!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Truly emotional!

Post by Shailu on 2014-10-17, 14:03

I expected it would be fab... but it was beyond my expectations. Splendid portrayal by the leads... they made me very emotional luv luv



Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by Shailu on 2014-10-17, 14:07



Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 14:26

OMGEEE SHAILU !!
Its YOU !
long hug  long hug
Thanks yara for sharing these awesome pics
Thumbsup Heart : Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by Shailu on 2014-10-17, 16:00

--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEEE SHAILU !!
Its YOU !
long hug  long hug
Thanks yara for sharing these awesome pics
Thumbsup Heart : Clap
My pleasure dear
long hug long hug 
I took caps while re-watching today!

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 16:04

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEEE SHAILU !!
Its YOU !
long hug  long hug
Thanks yara for sharing these awesome pics
Thumbsup Heart : Clap
My pleasure dear
long hug long hug 
I took caps while re-watching today!
Lovely. Grabs of the truly emotional episode yaar
Thanks for sharing and lovely edits yaara

I missed your presence sooooo much yaar
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by HamiSky on 2014-10-17, 18:11

A truly fantastic episode...
Shrenu scored higher than any toehr yday IMO..

her nose tips were red even

HamiSky
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 352
Join date : 2013-02-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by Shailu on 2014-10-17, 22:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEEE SHAILU !!
Its YOU !
long hug  long hug
Thanks yara for sharing these awesome pics
Thumbsup Heart : Clap
My pleasure dear
long hug long hug 
I took caps while re-watching today!
Lovely. Grabs of the truly emotional episode yaar
Thanks for sharing and lovely edits yaara

I missed your presence sooooo much yaar
long hug
My absence was due to crappy episodes dear! As of now, our show is back on track... we'll do.
long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by Shailu on 2014-10-17, 22:03

HamiSky wrote:A truly fantastic episode...
Shrenu scored higher than any toehr yday IMO..

her nose tips were red even
Yep, it was! Shrenu excels in emotional scenes  hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 863
Join date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 23:41

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEEE SHAILU !!
Its YOU !
long hug  long hug
Thanks yara for sharing these awesome pics
Thumbsup Heart : Clap
My pleasure dear
long hug long hug 
I took caps while re-watching today!
Lovely. Grabs of the truly emotional episode yaar
Thanks for sharing and lovely edits yaara

I missed your presence sooooo much yaar
long hug
My absence was due to crappy episodes dear! As of now, our show is back on track... we'll do.
long hug
I am so happy to knowyou wil be visiting us here
I will definitely join you here my dear
I dont think there will be any more of domestic violence scenes
Now its time for the women to show the men the right way to live
Clap Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 23:43

Y[font=Courier N[/font]
HamiSky wrote:A truly fantastic episode...
Shrenu scored higher than any toehr yday IMO..

her nose tips were red even

Hami thanks to you for sharing your two cents with us
So happy to know you stil follow this show
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Truly emotional!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum