Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 17Oct14 ..."The Romi Sarika Mess"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 17Oct14 ..."The Romi Sarika Mess"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 19:02

The episode begins with .... Raman at sarika's house .. Trying to apologise for Romi's atrociois behaviour
He tells her that romi is his younger bro ....but he would support her
But she had relations with Romi in spite of his warnings against it
She was equally responsible for what happened
She should have paid  heed  to his and ishita's advise

Raman tells her that romi did not have mature thinking
He did not want to marry her .. Nor did he love her  .. He was not committed to marry her .. He was not ready to take responsibility of this child
He did not want to force marriage on romi because that kind of a marriage would never last
He asks her to take the right decision
He and Ishita were with her what ever happened
He wanted to take responsibility for her future

Raman wants to give her financial help hands her a blank check
Sarika is appalled that he was trying to wash his hands off her by offering her money
Even Romi did the same
Difference was he threw the money at her insultingly and raman was offering her money lovingly
Sariks is distraught  she tears up the check throws it at Raman . She did not need his money
Orders him to leave

At Bhalla house Ishu is thinking Raman would take care of Sarika well she hopes he was not affected by mummy ji's views  
She hopes he was thinking of assuring her that Romi would be forced to marry her

Sariks vows to take her revenge from Romi

Sarika calls ashok .. Informs him that she was ready to fight the case against romi
Ashok is very  happy
He assures her of full support in her fight against Romi

Ashok thinks that nothing could save Raman now
It was pay back time for Ishita and Raman

At bhalla house Ram receives a court order .. It is sexual harassment case against Romi filed by  Sarika

Toshiji and Romi  are shocked
Raman  Taunts Romi that he was grown up man ....he had many girlfriends
He was now capable of handling his own affairs
He better handle his own business now
Mummy ji accuses raman of being unhelpful to  his own family

Raman tells mummy that he saved him in Mihika MMS affair then Bala's  wrong accusation  case
He had helped him in both cases . He should not have helped him then he should have sent him to jail  right then .. It might have taught him a lesson .. Butlook at him now he is freely carrying on with his kameena pan .. His disgusting criminal activities

He refuses to help Romi this time
Ishita  tells him that how could he be irresponsible for Three lives . Romi, sarika and the child

Toshiji informs them that she would stand by her son . Whether he was right or wrong it did not matter .. She would hire the best lawyer for him .. She assures romi of her support

Ishita is worried for romi n Sarika

Later .... Secretly ... Raman orders his personal lawyer to handle the case under cover of secrecy

At ashok's office .....He stares at her lustfully as Mihika comes in ..

Her offers her a partnership in a sports venture ... But regrets that mihika had declined it
They could have had lot of fun travelling together .. While handling this project

Mihika replies that she was thorough professional she would not quit of he touched her  or made a pass at her
Ashok is very pleased to hear that
Mihika warns that they will have separate seats in aeroplanes .. Separate rooms at hotels    Her cabin door would always remain locked
Ashok mihika challenging eyelock
Ashok readies to play the game with Mihika .. She would definitely  slip up !!
Ashok readies to teach raman a lesson
Mihika readies to catch ashok red handed in his plans to betray shagun  

Ishita reaches Sarika's house .. She tries to explain that there was no use  fighting in the court .. It would result in defamation t both parties
She should think of her future and that of the child

Sarika is upset that Ishita was trying to sympathise with her
Yesterday Raman was trying to buy her
No One understood what she was going thru  
Ishu explains to her that the matter was with in the family now
Soon it would become public if she took it to court Raman  and Sarika both would be defamed .. Would she be able  to handle the situation ?? Would her mother be able to accept it ? Had she thought of her own future ?.

Sarika remains adamant that Romi had taken advantage of her ... Wronged her .. He Had destroyed her life ....she wanted him punished ..  

Ishita reaches home
She meets ladies of the building buying karwas for the upcoming karwa chouth festival
They share a laughter and light moment with ishita that it was the first Karwa chouth for her
She meets all the ladies
She too  buys karwa

Precap for tomorrow
Raman warns Ishita against fasting .... Because fasting made her sick  
Toshiji is shocked to hear Raman say this !,

Raman warns them that ..There were enough problems as such
He did not want to get involved in taking Ishita to hospital
He leaves for office after warning Ishita that ruhi had been warned to keep watch on Ishita

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 23:07; edited 9 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 17Oct14 ..."The Romi Sarika Mess"

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-17, 19:11

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 19:52

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Hugs sabi

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-17, 20:52

Thanks Manu for a lovely update! Haven't been able to catch the episode for the last couple of days..seems like this Romi-Sarika mess is going to be one that will last for a while now. Why can't Raman and Ishita work together in sorting this out I don't get. Also, the precap is just driving me nuts! Again Ishu's going to fast?! After being hospitalised? 
Anyway, Ashok has lots of plans it seems. Raman has to sort everything out soon but I guess it will be up to Ishita to do it.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 21:06

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu for a lovely update! Haven't been able to catch the episode for the last couple of days..seems like this Romi-Sarika mess is going to be one that will last for a while now. Why can't Raman and Ishita work together in sorting this out I don't get. Also, the precap is just driving me nuts! Again Ishu's going to fast?! After being hospitalised? 
Anyway, Ashok has lots of plans it seems. Raman has to sort everything out soon but I guess it will be up to Ishita to do it.
Hookie hugs ....
long hug
...and as per spoilers Raman will be busy sorting the Romi Sarika mess and he will not return home for karwa chouth for breaking her fast.... she will break fast by looking at his photo
hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-17, 21:32

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Manu for a lovely update! Haven't been able to catch the episode for the last couple of days..seems like this Romi-Sarika mess is going to be one that will last for a while now. Why can't Raman and Ishita work together in sorting this out I don't get. Also, the precap is just driving me nuts! Again Ishu's going to fast?! After being hospitalised? 
Hookie hugs ....
long hug
...and as per spoilers Raman will be busy sorting the Romi Sarika mess and he will not return home for karwa chouth for breaking her fast.... she will break fast by looking at his photo
hppy
Hullo Manu!!!  Kiss
Hmm...not only fast, but fast longer than she is needed to? Rolling Eyes Anyway, this is neither the time nor the place for me to launch my rant on the way in which serials and bollywood movies glorify such a horribly patriarchal custom like KC!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 21:47

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Hookie hugs ....
long hug
hppy
Hullo Manu!!!  Kiss
Hmm...not only fast, but fast longer than she is needed to? Rolling Eyes Anyway, this is neither the time nor the place for me to launch my rant on the way in which serials and bollywood movies glorify such a horribly patriarchal custom like KC!
Hookie you know what ... I shall never in my life fast for some one unless am sure that person is fasting for me too !!
hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 22:16

@ blue I agree with you completely 

why does Ishu run to Mani each n every time ??
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 23:13

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Hookie hugs ....
long hug
hppy
Hullo Manu!!!  Kiss
The Hindii serials badly need women's liberation ...
They make it appear so romantic .. How can one feel romantic when one is hungry and thirsty !! I want to understand  scratch scratch

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-18, 10:13; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-17, 23:25

thanks manu..

I guess ashok-mihika trip would keep ur interesting while this romi sarika boring track is aired ..

how come Mrs.B supports him even after she knew tat he did a fake marriage just to get Sarika..
they have started to spoil the characters now Bang

Now they will end up showing tat leech Param helping Romi and supporting him.. Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-17, 23:31

Manu..Manu.. A Very Logical and important Question you Have asked..

Hahaha... How can one feel romantic when one is hungry and thirsty !! I want to understand ROFL

Even i too feel so when i watch such crap.. wont they feel to catch a good sleep hppy chalo.. telly duniya mein no logics..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-17, 23:41

--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused
she runs to Mani because Raman shouts at her when she tries to discuss something with him. Next track in YHM should be Raman taking Anger-management classes!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-17, 23:43

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Hookie hugs ....
long hug
hppy
Hullo Manu!!!  Kiss
The himdi serials badly beed women's liberation ...
They make it appear so romantic .. How can one feel romantic when one is hungry and thirsty !! I want to understand  scratch scratch
Absolutely Manu! They make it appear romantic and girls spend thousands on dolling up for KC, money on mehendi, money on hair styles and new dresses...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-10-17, 23:45

Can we get to see a soap without these rituals...nthng against rituals....but so bored of these karwachauth and husband cuming late drama

yesterday too saw it on "Ek Hasina thi' Rolling Eyes

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-17, 23:46

anusha.cochin wrote:Can we get to see a soap without these rituals...nthng against rituals....but so bored of these karwachauth and husband cuming late drama

I hear you.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 23:51

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused
she runs to Mani because Raman shouts at her when she tries to discuss something with him. Next track in YHM should be Raman taking Anger-management classes!  hppy

Good one hookie !!
hppy hppy
How about ishitaoffering to take the anger management classes along with Raman .. Just to give him some company .. And the have lots of romantic moments in the classes
Starry Love Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-17, 23:53

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

confused confused

Good one hookie !!
hppy hppy
How about ishitaoffering to take the anger management classes along with Raman .. Just to give  him some company .. And the have lots of romantic moments in the classes
Starry Love  Dance
brilliant!!! Now that's what I call an original idea!! Why don't our CVs show us something like this????

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-17, 23:54

candy wrote:thanks manu..

I guess ashok-mihika trip would keep ur interesting while this romi sarika boring track is aired ..

how come Mrs.B supports him even after she knew tat he did a fake marriage just to get Sarika..
they have started to spoil the characters now Bang

Now they will end up  showing tat leech Param helping Romi and supporting him.. Evil or Very Mad
I think ashok Mihika track will be quote interesting to watch
Mihika wil discover all ashok's plans of ditching Shagun at the altar
Mihika then will trick ashok into marrying Shagun under the ghunghat
hppy Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-18, 00:38

i wish to happen so manu.. this ashok and suraj are too annoying.. some one needs to bang their head.. i would love to watch when Mihika does it.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-18, 00:43

candy wrote: i wish to happen so manu..  this ashok and suraj are too annoying.. some one needs to bang their head.. i would love to watch when Mihika does it.
yes Candy I think Mihika is on her path to trap Ashok .. thats why she dressed up in the sexy looking Gown .. she was looking very elegant and striking yaar 
Ashok just could not take his eyes off her .. before he realises what is Mihika up to he will find himself married to Shagun 
Thumbsup Dance ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-18, 10:17

hooked wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Can we get to see a soap without these rituals...nthng against rituals....but so bored of these karwachauth and husband cuming late drama

I hear you.

UFFff women fastingall day for their husbands abd husbands not even botherd to return home on time !! Forget about fasting for his lovely wife !!
I refse to consider this as entertainment !!!
This is forced abuse of women in thw name of rituals
Bang Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Niru on 2014-10-18, 10:56

loved this epi.

thanq

Niru

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-18, 10:58

Niru wrote:loved this epi.

thanq

yup the episode was good I like how Raman talked sensibly to sarika but that girl didnt get the point

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-18, 14:19

zuzana wrote:
Niru wrote:loved this epi.

thanq

yup the episode was good I like how Raman talked sensibly to sarika but that girl didnt get the point

I wish Raman Romi and Ishita had spoken to that girl together
She would have felt more comfortable
She might have taken better decision
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down