Latest topics

Internet is God!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Internet is God!

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-18, 12:45

Internet is God!

Really! Then please… Dear Holy Internet, Grant me patience! I have been watching YHM for the past few weeks and for Internet’s sake! Please, deliver me from oft repeated, done to death situations… Saint Google! May you be praised! Those of you, who are puzzled, please refer to the Unholy article whose link is provided below!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now why did I latch on to “internet”? Why wouldn’t I? Don’t get me wrong… I WAS entertained by the sight of Raman being rendered acutely uncomfortable by the obvious and close bond between Ishu and Mani… to name a few things-

• Mani is TALLER… ouch! That really hurts… anything but that… uff! How the Post-office (err… if internet is God, something has to be hell…) did internet manage to get Mani so tall and well formed…

• Mani is handsomer

• Mani is a tad more successful

• Mani is well balanced with no anger issues

• And Mani is Tamilian

• And Mani obviously cares for Ishu… he even lets slip that he would have nabbed her for himself if first Subbu the frog, and later, Raman the fire spitting dragon hadn’t come in the way.

So Raman turns to GOD… he sits on specially constructed thrones in the Temple consecrated to the Google Goddess… (the POTTY, dear ones… in the toilet) and offers special prayers. He surfs the internet… to find answers to profound questions…

[list="list-style-type: decimal; direction: ltr;"]
[*]Tamilian festivals and ceremonies.

[*]How to be a good husband?

[*]How to kiss a wife?

[*]Whose wife to kiss? Ones own? Orr… oh my! The possibilities are limitless…

[/list]

Unfortunately, Raman seems o have confused the questions… what he really needs to know is who Ishu is in love with… Now Devi Google is a bit particular that way… u need to frame the “mantras” right! Remember how another Goddess tricked poor Kumbhkarna into sleeping instead of attaining victory? Same funda!

Even Lord Google seems to have come up blank on the Ishu-Mani issue... Poor Mani hasn't even registered on the Love Data-sheet! Really, Raman!

But what I can’t understand is… Raman is no Vestal Virgin! Idiot was married before and has two children to boot! Why this uncertainty about kissing his own personal legally wedded wife? Idiot! How did he get his two kids? Did he download them from the Holy Internet? I guess, in the end, he will just have to do that... the way he seems to go around cross-kissing Rolly-Polly Post Menopausal matronly Head-nurses, who couldn't get pregnant even if they tried!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Internet is God!

Post by slmu on 2014-10-18, 18:54

ROFL ROFL  Appuse epic

We have all been wondering how he managed to have two kids if he has so much trouble kissing his wife.

And of all the suggestions he does find on God.. kissing is the thing he latches onto. Guess men do have only one thing on their minds WinkWink

And I agree.. Mani being taller .. ouch that does hurt.. after all even after 6 years the fact that Ashok is taller still gets to him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-18, 19:07

Who is mudassar ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... There is a reason why I think Appuse is guru !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-18, 21:01

slmu wrote:ROFL ROFL  Appuse epic

We have all been wondering how he managed to have two kids if he has so much trouble kissing his wife.

And of all the suggestions he does find on God.. kissing is the thing he latches onto. Guess men do have only one thing on their minds WinkWink

And I agree.. Mani being taller .. ouch that does hurt.. after all even after 6 years the fact that Ashok is taller still gets to him

hppy He hates it, doesn't he... being such a chintu!
But why this pre-occupation with internet? Amma... Ruhi... Shravan... everyone is praising the internet
confused

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-18, 21:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Who is mudassar ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... There is a reason why I think Appuse is guru !

thw thing is... Appuse very often goes off tangent. They want to show something... Appuse latches on to something else...
My mum is very whacky you know... some of it rubbed off on me

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-18, 21:09

Hilarious Appuse ROFL ROFL ROFL

We were wondering abt this...he acts like a virgin even though he has two kids..good idea of pairing with the matron she wont get preggy hppy

I still didnt understand why he sat secretly in the toilet to read this tips while the book he has written is laying openly Rolling Eyes

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-18, 21:10

shanti the story is going down hill No No

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-18, 21:15

zuzana wrote:Hilarious Appuse ROFL ROFL ROFL

We were wondering abt this...he acts like a virgin even though he has two kids..good idea of pairing with the matron she wont get preggy  hppy

I still didnt understand why he sat secretly in the toilet to read this tips while the book he has written is laying openly  Rolling Eyes

thanks Zu!
I think, he got amnesia when Shagun left him... some Rishi must have taken pity on him and given him a boon or something... Akhand-Virgin-wathy or its male version thingy whatever it is...

I don't know about the book? what book?
it would have been more interesting if he had his pants down while sitting on the potty... more realistic

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-18, 21:25

sonshine487 wrote:

But why this pre-occupation with internet? Amma... Ruhi... Shravan... everyone is praising the internet
confused

For Amma it opened a whole new world.. she could shop on Yamazon.Yin hppy

Ruhi - Shravan are kids.. they are just following the elders

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-18, 21:27

slmu wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

confused

For Amma it opened a whole new world.. she could shop on Yamazon.Yin hppy

Ruhi - Shravan are kids.. they are just following the elders

don't remind me of Amma's horrendous accent... I wouldn't have minded if they coupled it with impeccable Tamil... but the trouble is... her Tamil is North-Indian... while her Hindi and English are from outer space

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-18, 21:32

sonshine487 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Hilarious Appuse ROFL ROFL ROFL

We were wondering abt this...he acts like a virgin even though he has two kids..good idea of pairing with the matron she wont get preggy  hppy

I still didnt understand why he sat secretly in the toilet to read this tips while the book he has written is laying openly  Rolling Eyes

thanks Zu!
I think, he got amnesia when Shagun left him... some Rishi must have taken pity on him and given him a boon or something... Akhand-Virgin-wathy or its male version thingy whatever it is...

I don't know about the book? what book?
it would have been more interesting if he had his pants down while sitting on the potty... more realistic

Even 15 year olds are ready to do kissy wissy if got a chance.....it was so silly

It's all manis fault since Raman saw him his brain isn't working love hate relation hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-18, 23:23

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Appu ..Tussi Great Ho yaar.. Extremely Hilarious ...

[*]Whose wife to kiss? Ones own? Orr… oh my! The possibilities are limitles hppy hppy

As Zu Said.. the book or diary is laid open in bed .. but why cant he read the same in his bed.. i mean Ishita wont peep Wat he reads..

final punch was too funny.. am laughing like mad.. Thanks for this laughter dose

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum