Latest topics

Lion to Lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lion to Lion

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-19, 06:41

My 2 cents today.. I feel repetitive but ANOTHER FANTASTIC episode   full week of action packed drama

Aastha found the broken china doll mourning in their bedroom .   I am glad she clarified with Shloky Bear, her intentions were not to cause separation in the family, but only for him to be aware of Baba's truth.  I think it was excellent that she addressed that part   her intention is to reform Baba    but Shlok knows Baba better,, there is no reforming him.

Precious ( hmmm... I have to find another name now) shrugged Baba off when he came down the stairs with his suitcase.. all ready to leave AM with his Ayi, Aastha and the gang.( I guess Varad was filled in on the goings on as he was part of the gang)) . when NA decides he was going to rub salt in Shloks wounds ...   "Where will you go Shlok?"   I guess he only cares with Shlok goes?!!!  the rest can go to hell for all he cares... .. "  Where ever you go, you will find me near!!!""  was that a threat????

Standing big and tall,,, shoulders squared ,, arms folded, tight lips , wearing his Mr. Clean look,,  Baba asked "What's your identity, Shlok?"   you will only be known as my son, don't you dare stop using my name, ... or you will stand nowhere!!!!"  OMG... those are fighting words Baba..

Lion to Lion ...  and here it is.. " Henceforth you will only be MR. NIRAJAN AGRIHOTRI for me."  I knew that was coming  I loved the whole scene between NA and Shlok..." I am sad I didn't listen to the person who loved me",,, fetching Anjali to stand infront of NA... " She is my mother"
omg.. what a powerful scene...  Loved how Shlok expressed his emotions and demanded answers..
"what do you get by putting down women... torturing women... "  OMG.. this means that Shlok really did not have a clue .. .any clue of Baba's truth.. the Poor thing was oblivious the whole time.  He truly believed in his Baba

Baba trying to save face,, but trying to throw them out of the house  Baba and Shlok raging at each other... well done Avinash and Manish

Shlok leaving his watch, wallet and phone.. he forgot the two gold rings   ( haha.. I know that's his personal rings )  requesting Aastha to leave all her jewelry belonging to Shlok Niranjan Agrihotri.., including the mangalsutra , the black thread has more meaning..   Shloky Bear,, I 100% agree with you,,  but you should have kept the cell phone, you will need it when going for job interviews,  wifey doesn't have a phone either.   Anjali & Sojal following suit..  ...  Jaya ..oh Jaya, what can I say... you are so greedy and has no pride and self respect     Sojal looked at Varad for some kind of acknowledge but he just stood there like a lump..

Baba standing there with his smug look while the Agni women disrobe with their jewelry.  When Anjali took whatever from the alter and Shlok said "that's another thing he cannot carry".. I was confused... wondering what the heck was he talking about... was he referring to the burden of the way Baba treated the grandparents???  as it turned out,, it was the burden of the father/son relationship.

So, Shloky decided divorce the parent in the desi way... In the U.S... there are kids who divorce their parents for bad behavior ...    correct me if  I am wrong,, was there a similar scene between Shlok and Aastha when they first got married??

Precap:  Baba telling Anjali a bride only leaves when she's dead... was that a warning to her as well?  OMG.. .. loved her response.

EPIC episode.  CVs/ Mr. Waseem are on a roll recently...    Glad the story is moving along this way, rather than BD going to jail and the Agni going about their merry way... At least now, we know BD will continue with his evil self.

Now that this whole truth track is over,, can someone please ask Avinash to trim down that beard,, its starting to look disgusting... Sorry beard lovers..

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Lion to Lion

Post by HamiSky on 2014-10-19, 13:17

The dialogues were nice.....i liked the way how Shlok started...thanking him for reminding that he is still a Agnihotri so that he need not forget to relinquish that suffix.

But as it went by, the shouting seemed a little out of place...

had the whole convo continued in the deep, intense tone at elast till NA shouts at him to stop, it wud have been even more powerful, made his words more poignant..jsut my opinion..

And yes i couldnt stop myself feeling seeing a Pratigya(old show in SP) bhashan when Aastha started on sahi n galat.

anyhow, i am liking this girl, Shrenu Parikh. 

but nonetheless, the scene and the episode was good, overall.

HamiSky
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-20, 03:26

thanks Hamisky.. totally agree, sometimes the CVs get carried away with the tone in the dialogues. Shrenu is a very good actress, even Avinash, a great cast hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-20, 09:26

Its going well with Shlok and co moving out...SP vahus and their bhashans peace

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-20, 11:16

i found aastha dialogue about I didn't want to split the family to b nieve and foolish...wat did she think was going to happen?? and she has forgotten and forgiven nearly begin burnt to death and everything else? 

shlok would have been better having the convo wit niranjan without shouting to give it a more lethal effect but shouting fits in wit his character...v have seen that many times...

in all that times he has played him he hasn't learnt? niranjan abandoned his I love u shlok to threats instead...how was that going to work? 

where will they go? shlok wont use any money that belonged to his dad...even if he did earn it...do they end up at aastha house?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-20, 12:14

Looks like there is more coming from NA... I hope to see him punished not reformed... Loved reading u...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum