Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - What Can Heal This Pain?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - What Can Heal This Pain?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-20, 04:05

What can heal this Pain of Jalal and Jodha other than a new hope and a reason to believe in God again!!!

After the twins death both Jodha and Jalal have been depressed and still mourning whether it is few days, weeks, months or years only the CV team knows best. So I will go with logic as few days leading to months. Let the CV deal with the illogical as they are expert in that area.

Jalal right now is angry with God and not Jodha that is why he did not pray at the burial and has not blame Ruky yet for what happened he is still in the state where he and Jodha parted that night 'what if you had gone to Husein when I asked you to but you chose me'  His love for Jodha has not decreased nor gone away since that night. From Jodha's silence that night he also knows that Jodha is blaming her self for what happen and have the same 'what if' at the back of her mind. At this moment now both of them are not  thinking straight!  Jodha was shown sitting down watching Jalal in a destructive state and she did nothing about it  cause she herself is still dealing with the same pain.  And though she was hurting for Jalal's state she had now desire to stop him which she could. Jalal also knows what he is doing Jodha doesn't approve but doing it anyway and felt Jodha might be hating him now.

CV team brought Jodha out of her state of passive mood and grief when she heard Jalal is going to war. This made her start  worrying about Jalal and showed concern about his 'honor'  (so her mind now is no more on the death of her kids but Jalal again) .  She  knows he is not in his right mind and going to destroy only and this will affect his 'honor' as Akbar. This was her first worry and that was her first plead for him to rethink of this action when she spoke with Maan Sighn.  Until that time she was also passive and though she saw all Jalal being ruthless and heartless she had no strength nor interest in stopping him but kept to herself. Jodha has forgotten about the death of her kids and now worried about Jalal and the war.

Jalal on the other hand is in rage with God ' why did you let this happen to me after all that I have done' At this stage he is not blaming Jodha but God and he is finding every channel to vent his anger.  He knows what God's Word teaches and he is determined to do the opposite of His Word.  Yes he is a warrior and he also knows it is not right to just wage war unnecessary; without mercy or justice.  He  knows also that where talks can be used there is no need for the sword but at this moment  he has thrown all that out of the window and he is ready to do opposite to justice, mercy and love.  Perhaps after the war he will realize this did not give him peace but what might affect him will be that he came back and (if spoilers are to be believed) and he hears that Jodha is pregnant. Jalal will be ashamed before God that after all these things his mercy endures forever and that will be his wake up call (hope) that God knows head of time which we humans don't. If Jodha had not stayed with him that night probably this child will not be here and though his enemies had plotted against him God foresaw it and gave this child. 

However since Jodha doesn't hold anything nor grudge against Jalal we should not expect her being in hate or spiteful  mood towards Him when he comes back from war but rather she will be very happy to see him repenting and changing from his ruthless and rage mood for the better.  Jodha also might get news of being pregnant before Jalal comes back from war and might repent for having blame God for taken her child and also repent and start praying that God has replaced her loss.  She will be happy seeing this repent Jalal and since "Love covers multitude of sins" I don't expect one side sorry from Jalal but both should understand they both drifted apart and failed each other when they needed to stay closer and learn from this mistake and be stronger in their love and commitment to each other rain or shine cause the storms will still come but only the roots that are deeper can endure till it pass.

Well lets see what this strange writers have in store for us in coming weeks.

God always gives us a seed of hope when we feel He is not there not because we deserve it but because He is merciful and His love is unconditional towards us. 

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-20, 07:20; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - What Can Heal This Pain?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-20, 07:13

Nanayaa what a beautiful post...especially the last line loved it Clap

I think the news of her getting pregnant again will what Kekta maiyya bring in to solve the difference though I would love to see the differences solved without pregnancy getting involved...yes true both have to understand that they are going thru same pain and need each other to ease that ...yes he is going to regret it and I think a seperation is on the way it wont be easy.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-20, 07:30

zuzana wrote:Nanayaa what a beautiful post...especially the last line loved it Clap

I think the news of her getting pregnant again will what Kekta maiyya bring in to solve the difference though I would love to see the differences solved  without pregnancy getting involved...yes true both have to understand that they are going thru same pain and need each other to ease that ...yes he is going to regret it and I think a separation is on the way it wont be easy.
Zuzana thanks! long hug

Yes I also would have loved that pregnancy will not come in as a yardstick to bring them together and hoping they find another route.  The separation has already begun right from the night he pulled the curtains between them but in the middle of Jalal's conflicting mind, heart and soul "he knows that he knows that he knows" ! Jodha will still be there for him though she hate what he is doing. That is the confidence he has in her love.

Lets see how CV team play with this separation track. One thing I know for sure is Jalal can't stand Jodha's 'heat' if she turns it on! ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-20, 07:55

Nanayaa623 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Nanayaa what a beautiful post...especially the last line loved it Clap

I think the news of her getting pregnant again will what Kekta maiyya bring in to solve the difference though I would love to see the differences solved  without pregnancy getting involved...yes true both have to understand that they are going thru same pain and need each other to ease that ...yes he is going to regret it and I think a separation is on the way it wont be easy.
Zuzana thanks! long hug

Yes I also would have loved that pregnancy will not come in as a yardstick to bring them together and hoping they find another route.  The separation has already begun right from the night he pulled the curtains between them but in the middle of Jalal's conflicting mind, heart and soul "he knows that he knows that he knows" ! Jodha will still be there for him though she hate what he is doing. That is the confidence he has in her love.

Lets see how CV team play with this separation track. One thing I know for sure is Jalal can't stand Jodha's 'heat' if she turns it on! ROFL

when when will that happen ..cant wait hppy hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-20, 18:26

Nanaya can i ask when i read in forum the new entry is salim and anarkali and who is anarkali? Thanks

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-21, 22:34

Nirra wrote:Nanaya can i ask when i read in forum the new entry is salim and anarkali and who is anarkali? Thanks
Hello Nirra long hug

I have no idea of what CV team are going to do in up coming episode on Salim and
Anarkail entry. 

What I can say is that the writers use their own minds to show illogical fiction stories so far in JA so whether Salim and Anarkail is fiction or reality we can be sure they will and could copy the idea and twist and turn it into something else and based on the formula here in JA I don't see anything new going for them but the same harem politics and father and son going against each other and step mother supporting step son to take revenge same old story with same old freaks as storyline writers.

So stay tuned at your on risk ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-21, 22:37

zuzana wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Zuzana thanks! long hug

when when will that happen ..cant wait hppy hppy
My dear when CV team decide to give us another unexpected shock in the middle of a cold  night hppy hppy hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum