Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20 oct 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20 oct 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-20, 20:02

Written update...

The episode starts...

At bhalla house...
Raman comes out...he finds ishu there...ishu looks at him lovingly...raman too smiles...
they had eyelock...in bg 'hasne laga gehra' plays....
raman says i was finding u only as moon came...ishu says u didnt told me...raman says just now came to say na...ishu says u could tell me once...neelu comes nd gives mobile to ishu as it rings...its mani's call...she goes in room...raman says whats so important she wants to talk with him...

In hall...
everyone is waiting for moon...raman comes there...
ishu talks with mani in room...she says whats so important tell...mani says its about romi and sarika...she says what...mani tells her that ashok is helping sarika...ishu says what..so sarika is not doing this alone...mani says ashok is doing so to bring raman down...ishu says nd raman is so good that he will give up his position himself...raman comes there hears...ishu says i will meet u tomorrow nd dont tell this to anyone...she cuts the call....she finds raman there nd is shocked...he asks who...she lies nd says it was a patient...she leaves...he checks her mobile and finds mani's call...he says y she lied to me...he starts doubtung between them....

At mihir's house....
shagun is waiting for ashok...she says i am so hungry y he didnt came yet...
mihika recieves the gift sent by shagun....she gets a letter pf shagun and a necklace which ones ashok chosed for her....she calls shagun and thanks her...she says i cant take it...shagun says y u didnt liled it...mihika says no nothing like that...shagun says i am very hungry as ashok didnt came yet....tyey had a talk and cuts the call...mihika says poor shagun...she is waiting for ashok...she says i have to make him to come...she calls him...

Ashok is busy with a girl in his room...
mihika calls her nd says that she wants to discuss something about presentation and u r coming to shagun na so i will come there...he says ok...mihika says he is mad on me na..i knew he would be busy with any girl...she wears the necklace nd sends the pic to ashok...ashok sees it gets ready to go there...

At bhalla house....
everyone is to break the fast....toshiji tells the rituals nd everyone follows...
ishu makes raman to drink water...raman says no need...she says y u had fast for me na...he drinks...she gives him sweet to have but he leaves in anger...everyone smiles...Mr bhalla sayd my son is best pati of world...

At mihir's house...
ashok comes to shqgun...shagun says finally u came i was so hungry...mihir nd mihika to comes there...
ashok sees the set on mihika's neck nd says finally she wore my gift...mihika says finally he came to break her fast...shagun says ti mihir to get fresh nd ready for food....ashok says yeah i am also very hungry...as i also had fast for u...shagun is very happy she says we will eat in one plate today...mihika looks at him....

At bhalla house...
in room...ishita was near dressing....raman comes in talking with someone about meeting....
Ishu says i was not able to be hungry for u but i will protect u from everyone....she goes to him says that u had fast for me thanks...raman is angry...he says i didnt had any fast i was busy in office thats y didnt had anything....y i will fast i dont want live with u for seven births u r here only as ruhi's mother...
ishu cries raman goes to sleep...
ishu says u might dont want to be with me for seven births but u cant says that i am only ruhi's mother...
i am your wife also nd i will protet u from everyone...she takes blannket nd goes to sleep...

Raman is on bad ....tears fell from his eyes...from ishu's eyes too...
aasu ka rishta plays in bg.....

In morning....
toshiji says to ishu nd neelu that we gets protien from rajma...
I hope u know what us protien...ishu asks what...toshiji explains her...ishu laughs....Mr bhalla comes from walk...he asks for parathas...toshi says no parathas now....

Ishu gets call from mani...mani says i am makinh sambhar now...tell me recipe...ishu tells him and starts adding sambhar powder in rajma...toshi stops her saying what are you doing....ishu says sorry...raman comes there and asks for breakfast...she gets call from mani again...ishu gives breakfast to raman nd says to maji that if there is anything important plz msg me...raman hears her...

Precap:- ishita keeps her mobile on table nd goes out...raman comes there nd was about to pick it but says i am doubting on my wife...a msg comes on her mobile he starts checking...ishita comes and says what he is doing.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 20 oct 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-10-20, 20:04

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-20, 20:15

Wow thanks Jenny

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-20, 20:18

thanks Jenny yaara ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-20, 20:19

Thanks Jenny! Raman is seriously going around with his emotions all over the place! Don't know what to do with this RDX Bhalla!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-20, 20:46

My pleasure girls...

I bigg MU...goddd

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-20, 21:07

thanks jenny...mihika is digging her own grave...the little bit of symphathy u have wit a character when a track starts is gone quick enough and u then think the deserve all the bad that happens...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-20, 21:08

Thanks Jenny dahling long hug

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-21, 00:04

Nice update Jenny

--sumana13--