Latest topics

Missiing from the List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missiing from the List

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-21, 08:05

My 2 cents today-  So this week starts with... WELL.. nothing I expected .  I was left baffled about a lot of things ... I am not sure where the CVs are now taking us, but I'm going along for the ride

Today's episode,  Ashlok and gang all set to leave the AM-  Of Course, BD's pride and ego is pretending that he is kicking them out, rather than them abandoning him.   So not only did Precious leave his most valuables,  his watch, wallet and cellphone, he also left the blue suitcase full of brown shirts Baba bought for him over the years.  

Everyone leaving with some memories of the AM, Anjali leaving Anjali's Mansion,, I always thought it was called the Agrihotri Mansion....  Aastha recalls the coming there as a happy bride ,,she forgot how quickly agony was inflicted.. Why didn't Shlok, Varad and Sojal have any FBs?    Jaya looked like she was having a FB too,,, not sure of what though... must have been the FB of  $$$ she hoped Sojal would get.

Is this "THE BEGINNING" of Baba's redemption track??? I did not expect that Anjali would feel sorry for BD and request Varad to stay back Never in a million years would I have even thought that    " Sahib will be all alone" OMG.. he freakin deserves to be alone,, in a hole!!!!   What is wrong with Anjali,, did NA really beat her senseless??.. BTW his ego did not blind him,, his evilness did ,, Anjali explaining why Sahib never understood women,, and Jaya nodding her head in understanding... what the heck...    ( my mom asked.. " why is she even there?, she doesn't have to be homeless,, she can go to her home ""   

I think the CVs was on an agenda to get on my last nerve today...  Anjali can't deny the fact that he is her HUSBAND .. Anjali after the big talk of you living like a dead person, its better for you to leave,, why are you not running the HE doublehockey sticks outta there??!!!   "he's weak from within"...OH NO!!!!.. I smell redemption already   All of a sudden, she's referring to him as "her husband" , not as their father, or Niranjan,, but her husband... WHY!!  WHY!!! WHY...!! OH WHY !!!  As I cry in despair

And then she crowns Varad " THE SENSIBLE ONE" and  he has to make BD understand " Life's essense is linked to a happy family" ...      Holy Moly...  the sensible one who was ready to leave his wife and child for mistress mansi...  and oh wait,, I guess we can call him "sensible" since he chose his family over Mansi Poo.  

Sojal really has grown up,, She doesn't want to stay at the AM... when she's finally getting what she always wished for... status of the older DIL and to be  the boss of the AM.. WOW was a reform Sojal..

And then there was THREE...

The lonely man and his big house.. BD sitting there looking like little bo peep who lost his sheep...I almost... ALMOST,, felt bad for him...  just KIDDING

MISSING FROM THE LIST - of possible options Ashlok and Anjali would have for finding a new home.. I never never never thought that the CVs would have them roaming the dark streets of PUNE aimlessly   WHAT THE!!!!   WHAT THE!!!!  WHAT THE!!!!.. seriously..CVs...  are they expected to walk the streets the whole night??   What did Anjali do with her little bundle of goodies??  Aastha wants to go to a cheap lodge,, did she forget Shloky Bear has not a farthing on him ... none, nada, zilch , zippo.  Besides,, how does she know they get cheap and good rooms??  really!!!!..  Why don't she just head over to the Kiroslars,,, its time to meet big bro

Varad pulls up and failed to  convince the street walkers to go home... and offer them to stay at his "other" apartment... I don't think he meant Mansi Mansion,,,as that is for the exclusive use of the love birds...  NOW why in the world wouldn't Shlok accept that offer, after all Varad paid for that with his own money..  If he has no money, no job, no place to stay.. How exactly does Shloky Bear plan to take care of Ayi and Pati??  CV's .. I don't say this often but I'm having a lot of faith that you must have a big plan here..

Did Anjali really only left AM for Baby Bear?!!!  I always thought she's had enough of BD and his abuse.. OH my head hurt from finding the logic in this .. Guys,, please don't try to explain it to me...      " Varad you are dear to me but I chose to be hopeless and walk the street with Shlok"  

I have to say, this is the first time,, Varad did a little bit of acting

Shlok speaking to Varad in a melancholy voice.. WHERE IS SHLOK... WHAT HAS THE CVs DONE TO HIM?  WHO IS THIS PERSON... SHLOK!!!!.. SHLOK!!!!  WHERE ARE YOU??? PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!!! 

Shlok wants to create his own identity!!!  Well piece of advice,, with no money, no place to stay , 2 dependents... things are looking rather bleek at this moment..  be careful the new identity is not that of a panhandler  or a jailbird for beating people up on the street

Baba rushing to the door to greet his Precious,, but alas,, no such luck,,, its the OTHER son
I think I saw a couple of blood vessels breaking in BD's forehead.

So are the street walkers going to be back at AM in three days time??? More than likely...  Anjali may persuade Precious to give BD a chance.

Precap:  IDEA... why don't they ALL go to the Kiroslars??

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Missiing from the List

Post by candy on 2014-10-21, 08:38

Hey Vicqust.. long hug

Loved readin your 2 cents.. Actually I went off tracks from EBP coz of too much women abuse.. And more than a couple always stayin dumbo..

Its a surprise tat shlok learnt truth.. I trust cv's so I believe there must be somethin even more which he doesn't know til now.. *just a guess*

Mansi mansion.. Varad as sensible hppy Street walkers hppy Your post is my laughter dose for today's morning..

Even I too have same thought why dint Mrs. Precious choose her maika instead of cheap lodges.. scratch and is shlok still in tat bear look.. :facepalm:

Vicqust.. Read your lion to lion post too. Your writing style is entertaining yaar. Keep it up Thumbsup

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-21, 21:36

ah mere dil ki baat keh di...watching the last few episodes I just wanted to jump into the tv and strangle them...the thinking, dialogues, the characters r just not making any sense...and when I heard anjali say my husband, family life I gave up...if u r so concerned go back he will put u right...they r going down the redemption track unfortunately but its a way for them to prolong the story until every one is bored once again...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-22, 10:22

WOW vicky
Your two cents are worth a hundred Pounds And dollars
Keep it up buddy
Loved reading you

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-23, 06:41

--sumana13-- wrote:WOW vicky
Your two cents are worth a hundred Pounds  And dollars
Keep it up buddy
Loved reading you

haha. thanks Sumana hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-23, 06:42

sarra0 wrote:ah mere dil ki baat keh di...watching the last few episodes I just wanted to jump into the tv and strangle them...the thinking, dialogues, the characters r just not making any sense...and when I heard anjali say my husband, family life I gave up...if u r so concerned go back he will put u right...they r going down the redemption track unfortunately but its a way for them to prolong the story until every one is bored once again...

lmao.. that would make 2 of us... i'm heading to Boredville Bang

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-23, 07:11

Arre Vicki,tera post is way more entertaining than the epi...but let me say...first thing they wake up and the ready to use goondas that were staring at shlok ...err or was it at aastha..or was it at shlok... scratch anyways..I feel I've seen them before..oh well I like the precap long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-23, 11:16

Vicqust wrote:
sarra0 wrote:ah mere dil ki baat keh di...watching the last few episodes I just wanted to jump into the tv and strangle them...the thinking, dialogues, the characters r just not making any sense...and when I heard anjali say my husband, family life I gave up...if u r so concerned go back he will put u right...they r going down the redemption track unfortunately but its a way for them to prolong the story until every one is bored once again...

lmao.. that would make 2 of us... i'm heading to Boredville Bang
i think another break beckons from the show

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 10:25

Gr8 post Vicky.. I so want to see NA crumble soon..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum