Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Writen Update 21Oct14 "Jodha conceives Salim"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Writen Update 21Oct14 "Jodha conceives Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-21, 14:31

The episode begins with .... A little boy crying for his parents amongst the scattered dead bodies at the Battle field ...

The child's  injured father comes running from some where warns Jalal as he rushes forwards with his sword to kill the child
Jalal kills the man the child's mother comes running takes the child in her arms
She shouts insults at jalal and asks him to kill her and her child too as so that he could quench his thirst . She asks what dis he gain by killing innocent men
Why did he kill her husband who was not a soldier
Jalal shouts that he was avenging the death of his innocent babies
The woman shouts that the lord had the power of giving life . So he had the rights to take it away too
But what rights did he have ?? Just that he was shehenshah ?
Jalal Is infuriated

Jalal  then raises his sword to slay the mother n child but suddenly he gets visions of Jodha standing ahead with his  twins in his arms
He is moved .. He stops in his  tracks
He lets the woman go
He looks at the woman wailing over her husbands dead body
Jalal then has heart to heart talk with his allah
He tells him that today he had won because he had killed the lords innocent children
He had turned victorious by killing all these innocent children
He vows he would fight many similar battles

Soon the victorious Moghul soldiers  come running from all directions shouting Fateh !!Fateh !! .....zindaabaad !! zindaabad !!
Jalalluddin akbar zindaabad !!
They take jalal on their shoulders and shout   Praises
The celebrate
Todermal congratulates Jalal on his victory but notices Jalal  is not happy

Later ....
Jalal is alone in his tent  .. He wonders why he was not happy

A soldier informs that salim Chishti had sent meaasge  from Ajmer inviting the shehenshah to meet him  ..... Because Salim Had got the news that jalal was unhappy and troubled amd going thru bad phase
Jalal replies that he did not believe in Allah any more
But salim Chishti insists on meeting Jalal

At agra palace Ruku gives the good  news to a Depressed Jo that jalal was victorious in his battle against the chittor kings and that he had slayed more that 35,000 rajwanshis
Jo is sad about the innocent lives lost

Ruku tells Jodha not to waste time .. To get ready for the jashn that was about to be celebrated as Jalal would return after victorious battle
Jo is very sad about the killings she wonders how could on celebrate after so many deaths she shares her grief with Moti bai

Jalal reaches ajmer sharif he goes to meet Salim Chishti in his hut
Salim chishti is pleased to see Jala and blesses him with a smile
He tells jalal that he understood jalal's pain
After maham and his son's demise .. He was suffering
That He was giving pain to others because he himself was in pain
Salim Chishti tells jalal that common men shared their pain but he was shehenshah he was not a commoner
He had to understand others pain and give them relief he had to learn from pain and give others relief and spread happiness and this become the king of the hearts
Dillon ki shehenshah
He tells Jalal that he was destined to become a great king .. He should now try  to give other happiness the inshallah he would get peace  himself
He should win the hearts of the public who had given him the title of Akbar so lovingly
He should not revert back to the old jalal again
He advises Jalal that he was unhappy now .. Butif he  listened to his advise he would  get peace and happiness again
Jalal becomes thoughtful

Jalal enters another hut as directed by Salim ... he is surprised to see jodha as she sits depressed
She is surprised to see Jalal there
She tells him that she was very disturbed and unhappy so Salim Chishti had called her to Ajmer
Jalal too tells her that Salim  had called him over as he knew he was hurt n depressed

Jalal tells jodha that he had tried to give others the same pain that he had suffered
Jalal is admitting to Jodha that he had committed a huge blunder .. He now wants to repent with all his heart
That if he gave happiness  to others he would become happy but ofhe gave others pain his sould would  become unhappy  too

Jo seeks forgiveness for the pain that he suffered becauseof her
Jalal amd jodha sit close together on a mat on the floor sharing eachothwr's grief

Precap for tomorrrow
Jodha feels giddiness and vomits
Jalal is worried for her . He supports her ...

At agra palace
Todermal informs Ruku that jodha begum was pregnant and son she wil give birth to The heir of moghul sultanat
Ruku is shocked furious and jealous at the news

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-22, 13:51; edited 8 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Writen Update 21Oct14 "Jodha conceives Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-21, 21:54

Loved the way they showed Salim hishti brouhgtabout Jalal's change of heart again
And he arranged Jodha jalal suhaag raat in his hut
And jodha conceived again right under the blessing s of Salim Vhishti ...t away from Maham's curse

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-21, 22:06

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved the way they showed Salim hishti brouhgtabout Jalal's change of heart again
And jodha conceived again right under the blessing s of Salim Vhishti ...t away from Maham's curse

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance
Manu thanks for he live update. long hug

It was very necessary for the spiritual healing and a right standing with God.  As both Jodha and Jalal were not in that position with God peace, love and trust was far from them.  Very glad too that the priest brought them back to God through counseling which both needed.

I was also glad Jalal acknowledge that he did not listen to Jodha in his anger and was ready to give everyone the same pain he was feeling but my biggest joy was Jodha did not say I TOLD YOU SO but rather she put him first and said sorry I gave you pain though both knew she was not at fault for what happened but here all that matters is that  her love covers the multitude of his mistakes and short comings.  It is not a weakness but Jodha's strength to show TLC at this moment that he needs to heal and not feel like a failure after realizing his mistake but one that has been given a second chance by God and the woman he loves.

Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-21, 22:11

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Loved the way they showed Salim hishti brouhgtabout Jalal's change of heart again

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance

It was very necessary for the spiritual healing and a right standing with God.  As both Jodha and Jalal were not in that position with God peace, love and trust was far from them.  Very glad too that the priest brought them back to God through counseling which both needed.

I was also glad Jalal acknowledge that he did not listen to Jodha in his anger and was ready to give everyone the same pain he was feeling but my biggest joy was Jodha did not say I TOLD YOU SO but rather she put him first and said sorry I gave you pain though both knew she was not at fault for what happened but here all that matters is that  her love covers the multitude of his mistakes and short comings.  It is not a weakness but Jodha's strength to show TLC at this moment that he needs to heal and not feel like a failure after realizing his mistake but one that has been given a second chance by God and the woman he loves.

Heart
You are welcome nanayaa
thank God they wound up the ruthless jalal in three episodes otherwise this show would have lost al viewership .. with all the blood shed

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-21, 22:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance

Heart
You are welcome nanayaa
thank God they wound up the ruthless jalal in three episodes otherwise this show would have lost al viewership .. with all the blood shed

Manu this CV team likes to do opposite of what viewers desires because they have taken us for granted. They show 2 episode of good, joy and love. Then show 100 episodes of evil, pain and plotting and I don't see them changing any time soon.  Their only card here is that the majority of fans loves Paridhi and Rajat so much and are loyal to them.  However they should not be too confidence because as indifference towards the Serial starts from the fans they will never be able to do anything about it again.

CV team are on  my last nerve  I tell you.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-21, 23:08

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance

Heart
You are welcome nanayaa

Manu this CV team likes to do opposite of what viewers desires because they have taken us for granted. They show 2 episode of good, joy and love. Then show 100 episodes of evil, pain and plotting and I don't see them changing any time soon.  Their only card here is that the majority of fans loves Paridhi and Rajat so much and are loyal to them.  However they should not be too confidence because as indifference towards the Serial starts from the fans they will never be able to do anything about it again.

CV team are on  my last nerve  I tell you.
Yesyou are right Nanayaa
They take the viewers for granted .. Hope they will show some good episodes .. So that it gives me some happiness updating it
hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-22, 00:20

Nanayaa623 wrote:

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance

Heart
how beautifully you put it Nanayaa 
Heart Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-22, 01:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance

Heart
Heart Heart Heart
Manu only the ones who loves us dearly can put up with our weakness as well as our strengths and that is how Jodha sees Jalal. She did not stop loving him because he is in anger mood. Jodha has to be the balm that heals Jalal.

Can you imagine what it would do to him if she starts nagging him and counting all his mistakes before him and how many people he killed at war the guy is already half dead and needs revival. It will be like from frying pan to fire kinda thing.  

We shouldn't forget anyway that Jodha herself needs healing too but she puts Jalal's healing process first (that's what a woman with mothers heart do) and when he is healed she also will be healed.

peace peace peace

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-22, 04:22; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-22, 01:50

Manu this priest notty notty notty is not giving only spiritual guidance job I guess how come he knows which of his wives to bring here I will not be surprise Hamida has a hand in this reunion.  

Or probably it is because he knew she is also broken and both needs each other. lazee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-22, 04:28

Last night episode was awesome manu xoxoxo and finally jodha pregnant iam really curious about naughty salim

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-22, 08:00

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hpee
Clap Starry Love Dance

Heart
Heart Heart Heart
Manu only the ones who loves us dearly can put up with our weakness as well as our strengths and that is how Jodha sees Jalal. She did not stop loving him because he is in anger mood. Jodha has to be the balm that heals Jalal.

Can you imagine what it would do to him if she starts nagging him and counting all his mistakes before him and how many people he killed at war the guy is already half dead and needs revival. It will be like from frying pan to fire kinda thing.  

We shouldn't forget anyway that Jodha herself needs healing too but she puts Jalal's healing process first (that's what a woman with mothers heart do) and when he is healed she also will be healed.

peace peace peace
Aww Nanayaa you described Jodha perfectly ... She loves Jala with all he rheart and it shows yaar
Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-22, 10:26

Nirra wrote:Last night episode was awesome manu xoxoxo and finally jodha pregnant iam really curious about naughty salim

Nirra did you see the spoileshared by Fenil
I am not at all imprssed with Salim
Wish they had chosen cuter kid yaar
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-22, 12:51

Yes manu but i like naughty boy i think its funny xoxoxo aww hope salim coming soon

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-22, 13:44

Nirra wrote:Yes manu but i like naughty boy i think its funny xoxoxo aww hope salim coming soon
excited for Salim's arrival ?? me too Nirra 
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: