Latest topics

Humsafars---Ek anjaana sa ehsas

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars---Ek anjaana sa ehsas

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-21, 14:35

Hello mere Humsafars :)  long hug

Yesterday's episode was nothing which can be spoken about, aisa laga ki kuchh khaas nahi hua but when u sit down and recall all the frames, the episode did had lots of meaning, to take the story forward. hpee

Lets start from the beginning---

Arzoo is assured by Alvira that she should put to rest her worries about her family and that from now on, the onus lies on Alvira's shoulders, that Arzoo will never ever talk about leaving Mumbai....this was HUGE!!! WHy ...after all why does Alvira come to rescue Arzoo in all situations??  Shocked
CVs pls shed some light on her MINDVOICE :)  bounce

Next comes Zaki-Arzoo, there were loaded dialogues which transpired between the duo both in the room as well as the drive. Zaki is falling for Arzoo unknowingly but Arzoo is definitely not thinking of him on that level. No

Sahir spots them together having a good time and for the first time, he has started questioning himself on Arzoo per se, why is the girl bothering him? can we call this as the first base of love/romance---Concern!!! I do not term it as jealousy coz Sahir is just not there YET!!! scratch

Anam and KA have joined hands to put down Arzoo by hook or crook, also as Anam says, to prove who is the BOSS of the house; Anam feels more humiliated when Sahir shouts at her because she saw Arzoo watching it live Wink while KA knows the hidden intentions of Alvira and hence wants Arzoo to get out of the house pronto.

Thursday at Sayyara is like the Monday for all of us, because it seems Sahir is in the office only for two hours ; on top of it, the viewers come to know that kadhi chawal can cause bawal as it has not been cooked for the past 7 years. OMG!!! this suspense is KILLING me. Bang  CVs , hope this time around we really have a good back story(unlike previous 4Lions shows) as I have full faith on Gorky and his Arjun outing Wink

Last but not the least, Arzoo's dad got a rude shock when his second wife told about the situation in Lucknow. He just cant bring himself to cut the cake and eat it too. affraid

Things are getting intriguing at Gabbar Chowdhury's house for sure :) cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars---Ek anjaana sa ehsas

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-21, 17:06

Loved reading u Pals.. long hug So it looks like Alvira has an ulterior motive in helping Arzoo.. And my favourite KA knows it.. Y o y is a triangle love story coming up?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I like Zaki but dont want a triangle love story..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-21, 17:40

i only saw the first few minutes but when arzoo said she wanted to go back home the look alvira face was one to behold...there is something there, some motive, maqsad it can't just b to set her up for sahir...daal mein kuch kala hai...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-21, 18:32

Agree you Pallavi.. This Alvira has something in her mind.. She seems to be too much goody lady but is not so actually i guess..

She wants Zaki to be VP or President for Saiyara is Wat i thought watching her move..

and Since you reminded its 4L show i wanna see who will be sallu fan in this show.. May be Zaki or Arzoo ?

A dish is banned for 7 years?? Shocked Poor thing.. Wat did it do? KA looks cartoon ya.. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-21, 18:41

Lovely write up Pallo

No Sahir is not jealous.. its just an awareness for him... the girl who should be nobody for him... who has somehow forced her way into his life... is now creeping into his consciousness as well... and this is baffling him. Why is his head telling him something about her, whereas his heart wants to believe her sincere tone... her honest eyes.

KA is annoying the hell out of me. Alvira has some kind of motive but I don't think it's any kind of sinister plan. Atleast there is little evidence to indicate that so far. But I am loving it where she keeps me guessing. Lets hope they give us all the answers slowly.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-21, 23:43

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Pals.. long hug So it looks like Alvira has an ulterior motive in helping Arzoo.. And my favourite KA knows it.. Y o y is a triangle love story coming up?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I like Zaki but dont want a triangle love story..

Ria thanks darling.....looks like they will go the triangle way ....i hope they try to b different this time arnd...

KA is ur favorite  Shocked are u watching the same show as most of us  hppy

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-21, 23:44

sarra0 wrote:i only saw the first few minutes but when arzoo said she wanted to go back home the look alvira face was one to behold...there is something there, some motive, maqsad it can't just b to set her up for sahir...daal mein kuch kala hai...

ab toh madam alvira ne poori khaandaan ko bula liya hai.....KA also questioning her khullam khulla :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-21, 23:46

candy wrote:
Agree you Pallavi.. This Alvira has something in her mind.. She seems to be too much goody lady but is not so actually i guess..  

She wants Zaki to be VP or President for Saiyara is Wat i thought watching her move..

and Since you reminded its 4L show i wanna see who will be sallu fan in this show.. May be Zaki or Arzoo ?  

A dish is banned for 7 years?? Shocked Poor thing.. Wat did it do? KA looks cartoon ya.. WinkWink

oh yes, too much sugar is not good for health and hence we just cant accept Alvira's being so good natured :)

Nice thing to point out...lets see who is Sallu fan here....but since Gorky is managing the show, hopefully Sallu wont figure in HS Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-21, 23:48

trintring wrote:Lovely write up Pallo

No Sahir is not jealous.. its just an awareness for him... the girl who should be nobody for him... who has somehow forced her way into his life... is now creeping into his consciousness as well... and this is baffling him. Why is his head telling him something about her, whereas his heart wants to believe her sincere tone... her honest eyes.

KA is annoying the hell out of me. Alvira has some kind of motive but I don't think it's any kind of sinister plan. Atleast there is little evidence to indicate that so far. But I am loving it where she keeps me guessing. Lets hope they give us all the answers slowly.
Trin  Thanks dear......

Alvira's motive is really baffling, hopefully its not another mountain out of molehill  Bang

Agree completely with this --- Why is his head telling him something about her, whereas his heart wants to believe her sincere tone... her honest eyes.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-22, 00:03

So pallavi.. was Gorky not there in IPk and QH.. i dont know much abt Gorky and the crew of PH ..just now gettin enlighted being here.. Tats y asked..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum