Latest topics

Will Zoya Farooqui Rise as Phoenix from Ashes of her Past?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Zoya Farooqui Rise as Phoenix from Ashes of her Past?

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 10:46

Will Zoya Farooqui Rise as Phoenix from Ashes of her Past???

Qubool Hai has just turned up the heat with intrigue, conspiracy, blackmail and something even more sinister, a murder. The story has taken a journey down memory lane. Miss Marple ala Badi Bi (Vidya Sinha) has made best efforts to bring the true face of Raziya Begum (Alka Kaushal) out in open however she has been thwarted at every given stage. On the other side we have James Bond aka Asad Ahmed Khan (Karan Singh Grover) and Kitty aka Zoya Farooqui (Surbhi Jyoti), play spies and are hunting down Dilshaad Ahmed Khan’s (Shalini Kapoor) attacker. They have narrowed their search and have one security guy who seems the culprit.

Zoya Farooqui has now stumbled upon a clue that is leading her to a place that will perhaps open doors she had not even thought of. Her search has lead to convergence of Miss Marple and Kitty. Will Badi Bi and Zoya Farooqui join forces? Well, that remains to be seen. However, the story has reached a stage where past is going to perhaps open wounds. The scars that have been left on Zoya and Dilshad Ahmed Khan might just bring a new twist in the story.

The past is buried in ashes. Ashes of a burnt doll factory that has left Raashid Ahmed Khan (Vaquar Shaikh) a silent spectator of his own life. Badi Bi with her questions has raised the alarm for Raziya Begum, who though confident of herself will perhaps be forced to revisit the past. The ashes will fly and there seems a confrontation in offing. What will the confrontation be and who will be pitted against whom is something you will have to watch the coming week as the drama unfolds.

We saw the promo clip where a doll factory links Raashid, Zoya, Mammujaan (Tej Sapru), Raziya and Asad. How? is the question. What you will see in the coming episodes is the revelation of Raashid’s involvement in the doll factory being burnt down. You will see the conspiracy hatched by Raziya Begum and Mammujaan that has framed Raashid come to fore. Raziya Begum will be shown as a cold blooded, calculating and evil person who has not only used Raashid as a pawn but has made him believe to have murdered somebody. Blackmail is another card that she has used to keep Raashid tied to their house.

Now, Zoya has found the house. She will perhaps open the pandora’s box and all hell will break loose. Will Asad reach and help Zoya? Will Raziya’s sinister crime be revealed? Qubool Hai has a story shrouded in mystery, intrigue and crime. Zoya Farooqui’s search is perhaps going to make her life a living nightmare. The past will affect her current relationships; her Phoopi in Dilshaad, a friend in Raashid and partner in Asad. Will Zoya find that when you don’t let bygones be bygones, you end up confronting demons that should have been left alone?

Watch Qubool Hai and take this journey with Zoya Farooqui as mystery unfolds around her past. Will Zoya be able to rise as phoenix from the ashes of her past?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Zoya Farooqui Rise as Phoenix from Ashes of her Past?

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-18, 10:55

but will they show Zoya's father as alive and a new character coming......what witness did Raziya had to frame Rashid..?? Lets see how the drama unfolds...but really happy they took the past route which they went down in their previous product..

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 11:10

Thank god Pallu, I had copied this and all ready to post it. Luckily I checked once again otherwise it would have been a double post.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 11:13

Hey Vid, Anu......warm morning hugs dear........yup m a little excited......as to what and how much are they going to reveal just yet???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 11:18

Vidhya,

It is good that they have taken the past and not dumped it. I am really curious to see whether they will show Zoya's father alive. Since no mention has been made of a new addition I hope it falls on Maamu jaan and Zoya teaching the wicked couple a lesson of their life.

I am sure only Raashid's truth will come out and later Zoya's will get a clue and her truth will be the next big Dhamaka.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 11:21

Pallu,

I am really waiting for it. But I think they will take maybe two episodes to cover it. I am waiting to write today.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-18, 11:26

Pals...Anu...happy morning....!! what you hope...?? By all chances Zoya is the victim and the innocent one of the lot....Asad I am not sure if he will be in picture....for the fact that he was a kid..... Rashid has did few mistakes knowingly and unknowingly.... But now I doubt if Mamu can be the father of Zoya...or he also had 2 wives and Raziya killed her counter part...

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 11:30

Yup Vid...mebbe Zoya's mother who was the wife of Mamujaan was killed by Raziya-Mamujaan....because of "something"......remember this saazish can be a "gale ka funda" dialogue from Raziya.....

Yup Anu.....am waiting for the epi as well as ur update.....:) :) Cheers!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 11:46

Vidya and Pallu,

I have a feeling that Zoya is the daughter of the darpoke Maamujaan and Razia used Raashid to create the fire to kill the second wife. Maybe Maamujaan has no idea about that part. Remember Maamu had no idea of Razia's disgusting harkat of getting Humeria into Ayaan's bed. No one knew who caused it. So my strong belief is that Razia was behind the killing of Zoya mothers.

Maybe Ayaan will see Zoya now and fall for her as per the original story if it exists.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 11:59

True that Anu :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-02-18, 12:02

Pals very nice update ..SO zoya 's mother was the wife of mamujaan ..that's Dilshad's brother right ....who tried to bury Zoya alive ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 12:32

Nahi Sugar.....Its yet to be known who was Zoya's mother......

Dilshad's muh bola bhai is from Mangalpur ..and this is not connected to Zoya or Dilshad's murder attempt......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-02-18, 12:39

pollyanna wrote:Nahi Sugar.....Its yet to be known who was Zoya's mother......

Dilshad's muh bola bhai is from Mangalpur ..and this is not connected to Zoya or Dilshad's murder attempt......

Thanks for sharing Pals .. Is there any one doing VU for this show ..i would like to watch online ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 12:40

Yup Sugar....Shilpa is doing the VUs :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-02-18, 12:54

pollyanna wrote:Yup Sugar....Shilpa is doing the VUs :)

party4 Thumbsup

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum