Latest topics

Good Bye

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Bye

Post by Trinidream on 2014-10-23, 05:46

Would like to say goodbye. 
About half an hour ago, I made an instant decision to no longer follow this show nor support it. The thing is that as you know, I hate to have anyone and anything stuffed down my throat even if I do not like it. It is in poor taste for anyone to be forced to support someone or something that they do not like. Unfortunately that is what EVERYTHING about this show is about. Force feeding something you don't like. Whether it be a story line OR PEOPLE. I have lost ALL respect for this show. I have NEVER seen a lot of politics around a show before than I have with this one. The feelings and opinions of fans, viewers etc matter not. So i'm walking with my 30 pairs of parents who watch this show daily. I guess 60 fans is a small number of peeps to drop a show, BUT in time i'm sure the numbers would increase. Too bad the show is actually continuing for another year. This way fans like me would not be forced to be force fed. So i'd like to say the dream world I was in, was good while it lasted. Too bad it is going to end with a bitter taste in my mouth.

It's sad really. I have invested hours of my life for the past don't know how long, to support this show. A slap in the face for my support was the thanks. 

Though I had not posted here in awhile due to hectic work schedule, I have met friends and would like to say Good bye. 

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Bye

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-23, 06:02

I understand your feeling ... It's really tiresome to watch crazy episodes... We will miss you ... We loved reading your posts ... Is there anything else you are watching right now ?
I started watching humsarafs on sonytv ... It's very interesting ... Many similarities to Sanam Ahil story ... But dealt in a better way ... You may want to give it a try ... It's only been three weeks ... So not too many episodes to catch up with ... We would hate to lose a wonderful friend like you ... And not to mention an amazing writer ... Evil or Very Mad No Broken Heart

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-23, 06:15

Mat jao...stay ...we will really miss u..after all v r more fond of u than any show long hug but I do understand too.Maybe u cud start posts in chat corner and v could visit u and smile...it has been a great pleasure reading your posts..thank you my friend hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-10-23, 15:19

Shesherkobita wrote:I understand your feeling ... It's really tiresome to watch crazy episodes... We will miss you ... We loved reading your posts ... Is there anything else you are watching right now ?
I started watching humsarafs on sonytv ... It's very interesting ... Many similarities to Sanam Ahil story ... But dealt in a better way ... You may want to give it a try ... It's only been three weeks ... So not too many episodes to catch up with ... We would hate to lose a wonderful friend like you ... And not to mention an amazing writer ... Evil or Very Mad No Broken Heart
It has nothing to do with the story line. I could handle a foolish story line and remain positive. It is the fact some fans feel that they are being force fed or MADE to support NON actors because of the actor. When I go into a website or show page that is mainly about the show or even the actor's character, I do not want to be forced to support someone who is a non actor whether they are linked to the person or not. Especially if I do not like the non actor. I have great instincts and could tell a person a mile away. Have for years so....

I would like to visit somewhere related to the show, where it is only and all about the show, characters and the actors. Unlike some viewers who get googly eyes at anyone who is passed in front their face, be it actor or non, i'm 38 years old and will NOT allow anyone to force feed me someone who is not an actor that I could care less about. 

I am not watching any other indian serial. I'm done with Indian serials. My fave will always be Qubool Hai because of the chemistry, magic, bond, between Survir. Pavitra Rishta and the others never had any special place for me, though I watched and got bored easily after, Qubool Hai held me because of the magic. I'm letting it go because of the foolishness that has begun. 

I will return to watching Hallmark movies.

Maybe one day if fans are no longer being force fed to support people they dislike, then i'll return. BUT for me it's a big turn off to visit a page or website and ALL you are seeing are pics of people who are not actors, but daily pushing themselves unto you with the actors through these pictures. When the sick obsession stops, then i'll return, till then good riddance. I am walking out with the 60 people I brought onto the show. So that would be 61 less viewers. Then they will tell others and so on. At this point I really do not care if the show ends up getting cancelled for low TRPs.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum