Latest topics

What I know

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I know

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-23, 06:40

My 2 cents today..  Yesterday, I rush home very tired, watch EBP, made a super long post and then BLINK... It all got deleted ... so I went to bed

EBP, I am too tired to do a post, besides there's not much of my 2 cents to share, so how about 1 cent?!!  Things we know so far:

Precious is having a hard time finding a job because everyone in Pune recognizes Shlok Agrihotri.  He can be very pleasant when he wakes up on the sidewalk of the Pune Central.. One can tell by the "Good Morning " greeting he offers to Ayi and Bahu.   Shlok is realizing its not that easy to be without a cell phone and money.  CVs please tell him next time to write the phone # on the back of his hand, not in his sweaty palm... as the number is sure to be erased.

Anjali Devi will definitely get herself killed on the streets of Pune, first she injured her foot, then she almost got stabbed by the Goons of Puneville.   To keep her safe, the bacha and bahu are dumping her off at the ashram, where they could have all taken shelter to begin with.

Aastha can surely find a job much faster than Pati. All she had to do, is brush her hair, fix her saree, spray some perfume and go to the local motel- FLASHY AUNTIE said there was plenty of jobs openings there. but first she has to get rid of her ward Anjali- so she came up with the idea of the Ashram... shhhhhh... don't tell Shlok.

Niranjan Baba- is missing his bacha terribly, not only he is running to greet him at every sound, but he now realizes Shlok WAS the Agrihotri Institute.   Now he has to handle all those files, including the PINK ones  and now he has less time to plan evil things.   He surely  is not missing his patni.

Jyosid- is CLUELESS as to what has happened at the AM.   They must be very busy trying to make Renuka the head of the finance dept.

Ankush- found out that Kalindi is definitely smarter than a FIFTH GRADER,  this comes with the term  Older & Wiser and he should  learn how to check the signature on documents.

Varad- is getting this Acting GROOVE on... he let Jaya have it for her interference in his family matters and demanded Sojal buy her a oneway ticket to "Never Comeback Hereagain. "

Sojal-  is learning to be a GOOD WIFE. supporting her pati in his decision to send Jaya packing.  She no longer wants to be Queen of the AM, too much responsibility involved so, she let Jaya take charge until she leaves.

Jaya- will never change.  When CAT is away, the MOUSE will play.  Anjali left to become a street walker ,  give Jaya the opportunity to eat every single morsel in the AM and steal all the silver, china and anything else that can fit in her saree pocket.

Mansi-  who knows... off to Timbuktoo?  Only the CVs know.  

That's all I know

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: What I know

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-23, 07:13

Arre u know too much hppy but I want mansi...bas.. That's my ziddh hppy and its coz I'm too tired to write a list of demands long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-23, 10:55

so the conclusion I come to from the things u know...niranjan should transfer the institute and business to shlok and shlok can change the name and run it...niranjan can then take shlok place in roaming the streets wit anjali coming and giving food etc to show how mahaa 
n she is...don't know y they keep bringing jaya back adds nothing to the story...sojal is the only one that seems to have grown...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 11:37

Nice post Vicky... Did Varad leave the other woman? Y is there no talk about her now?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 12:32

Hilarious post ! You have a very good sense of Humour!

Loved this post Thumbsup

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-11-01, 07:10

Abavi wrote:Hilarious post ! You have a very good sense of Humour!

Loved this post Thumbsup

thank you Abavi hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-11-01, 07:12

Maria J wrote:Nice post Vicky... Did Varad leave the other woman? Y is there no talk about her now?

Hi Maria
I'm not sure what CVs have planned .. but it would appear that Mistress Mansi has gone to Singapore.  However, she vowed to have revenge on Aastha, so she may be back with a vengeance in the future Twisted Evil

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-11-01, 07:13

sarra0 wrote:so the conclusion I come to from the things u know...niranjan should transfer the institute and business to shlok and shlok can change the name and run it...niranjan can then take shlok place in roaming the streets wit anjali coming and giving food etc to show how mahaa 
n she is...don't know y they keep bringing jaya back adds nothing to the story...sojal is the only one that seems to have grown...

haha.. now we both know the same things nty

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-11-01, 07:14

Shegarf71 wrote:Arre u know too much hppy but I want mansi...bas.. That's my ziddh hppy and its coz I'm too tired to write a list of demands long hug

haha.. I do know too much, don't I ?m hppy

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum