Latest topics

Sensitivity is the need of the hour?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sensitivity is the need of the hour?

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-24, 17:21

Just a few quick random thoughts on the current track..

Ishita trusts Raman's loyalty to their marriage. During Accident track, Inspite of Raman saying that he was with Shagun, Ishita stopped her lawyer from asking embarrassing questions to Raman- She trusts him.
But Raman on the other hand, feels bad that Ishita might like Mani a bit more than she likes him... Is it the insecurities of the past playing a role here?

His first wife left him for another man. Is he insecure that his second wife might leave as well? Should Ishita be sensitive of Raman's past to understand him and help him conquer his insecurity? Or should Raman be more trusting towards Ishita?

Or should we blame the "Mani" guy who fails to understand that his BFF is already married and he should maintain his limits with her?

I am wondering if he was like this when Ishita was seeing Subbu.

Your thoughts?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Sensitivity is the need of the hour?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-25, 13:48

Nice one Vi.

I think its Raman's past insecurities.. and unfortunately a lot of the current incidents remind of him of exactly the same thing happening in the past.. so he is reacting badly. But he does know in his heart of hearts that Ishu is not Shagun and is unlikely to do this but...

Ishu knows he doesn't like Mani but she can't stop her Mani chant. Raman repeatedly tells Mani that Ishu is into him than her husband. But both of them just stand around wondering what's wrong with Raman... particularly dense. Even when he didnt turn up home, instead of taking Mr. B along she calls Mani and accepts his offer of help. 

I think faults on both sides.. and they have to talk to each other.. but BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-27, 02:18

Great points Vi
Gaon waalon..yeh Jo TV shows hain na..unke characters ki rationality pe taale lagge hain..taale...that's y many scripts ka hota hai...soooooocide... Bang

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-10-27, 05:24

true.........but do not forget Ishita did not trust Raman and believed he had an affair with Sanjana, the girl who pretended to be Mihir's sister. And one wonders when this stupid Mani gets the time to look after business. He is always running after Ishita.

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-27, 09:45

She is hiding every thing from Raman. But suddenly in party is she forget everything and socially move with mani. It looks like we are very good friends but we have some secret relationship between us.

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 09:56

slmu wrote:Nice one Vi.

I think its Raman's past insecurities.. and unfortunately a lot of the current incidents remind of him of exactly the same thing happening in the past.. so he is reacting badly. But he does know in his heart of hearts that Ishu is not Shagun and is unlikely to do this but...

Ishu knows he doesn't like Mani but she can't stop her Mani chant. Raman repeatedly tells Mani that Ishu is into him than her husband. But both of them just stand around wondering what's wrong with Raman... particularly dense. Even when he didnt turn up home, instead of taking Mr. B along she calls Mani and accepts his offer of help. 

I think faults on both sides.. and they have to talk to each other.. but BangBangBang

Exactly Shanthi. Raman is fighting with his own ghosts. But I feel Ishita is more wrong here as she is completely insensitive towards Raman's insecurities.

There is something about Mani's over reactions towards Ishita.. If he felt somuch for Ishita, where was he when she was going through a break up? why wasn't he in touch with her if he protect her so much for hurt?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 09:58

Shegarf71 wrote:Great points Vi
Gaon waalon..yeh Jo TV shows hain na..unke characters ki rationality pe taale lagge hain..taale...that's y many scripts ka hota hai...soooooocide... Bang

long hug Meenamma

They lock the logic and throw away the key. What will the poor LSV's do?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 10:00

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:true.........but do not forget Ishita did not trust Raman and believed he had an affair with Sanjana, the girl who pretended to be Mihir's sister. And one wonders when this stupid Mani gets the time to look after business. He is always running after Ishita.

Right, Pushpa. But the point I am trying to make is, Raman is non-trusting due to a reason- His past. Can Ishita be a little more sensitive towards that fact?

Yeah right. Mani runs after Ishita and his business runs on its own.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 10:04

subi wrote:She is hiding every thing from Raman. But suddenly in party is she forget everything  and socially move with mani. It looks like we are very good friends but we have some secret relationship between us.

They have always been hiding things from eachother... when have they been open to eachother?

They deserve eachother... See, they discover new things about eachother every other day hppy

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 10:52

Abavi wrote:
subi wrote:She is hiding every thing from Raman. But suddenly in party is she forget everything  and socially move with mani. It looks like we are very good friends but we have some secret relationship between us.

They have always been hiding things from eachother... when have they been open to eachother?

They deserve eachother... See, they discover new things about eachother every other day hppy
hppy hppy hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 10:54

Maria J wrote:
Abavi wrote:

hppy hppy hppy
Hi Ria jaan.. long hug

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 10:58

Abavi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Abavi wrote:

hppy hppy hppy
Hi Ria jaan.. long hug
Hi dear  long hug long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-27, 12:31

Maria J wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Abavi wrote:

hppy hppy hppy
Hi Ria jaan.. long hug
Hi dear  long hug long hug
Every day is adventure... confused ................ok Party1

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 12:33

subi wrote:
Every day is adventure... confused ................ok Party1
Hi subi,
Yeah with a CV like ours.. Every episode day is a adventure Twisted Evil

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-27, 15:44

If only sensitiveness existed the show would have ended nty Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 16:35

zuzana wrote:If only sensitiveness existed the show would have ended nty Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Zu, I know you love playing the LSV... nty and don't want the show to end Twisted Evil

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 17:31

zuzana wrote:If only sensitiveness existed the show would have ended nty Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
true that  hppy  but wasnt this a finite show??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-30, 01:31

As much as Mani's character does annoys us, and friendship is shown overly close then whats in real life. I kinda think if it wasn't for Mani both Ishita and Raman wouldn't realize their feeling for each other. Initially Ishita did want to make Raman jealous, she enjoyed his possessiveness over her, hence she kept on saying mani mani. 
Her and Mani are best friends and when you have nothing to hide, you tend talk causually without thinking what kinda of thoughts others a formulating. But she did notice that Raman didn't like it at a point, so she changed his name on her phone, and asked him to text instead of call. I can't blame Ishita character.

Being the stubborn character Raman is, he would confess his feelings if it wasn't for something dramatic as this. I think Raman now claims that Ishita is his wife, till date even though they had  love in them  he has always told her their relationship is that of being Ruhi's mom and Ruhi's dad.

Raman should trust Ishita, after all he put her through she stayed with him. I mean that braclet/ kidnapping situation should of taught him something. Ishita doesn't need to give a character certificate.

V G Tha

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-30, 07:15

V G Tha wrote:As much as Mani's character does annoys us, and friendship is shown overly close then whats in real life. I kinda think if it wasn't for Mani both Ishita and Raman wouldn't realize their feeling for each other. Initially Ishita did want to make Raman jealous, she enjoyed his possessiveness over her, hence she kept on saying mani mani. 
Her and Mani are best friends and when you have nothing to hide, you tend talk causually without thinking what kinda of thoughts others a formulating. But she did notice that Raman didn't like it at a point, so she changed his name on her phone, and asked him to text instead of call. I can't blame Ishita character.

Being the stubborn character Raman is, he would confess his feelings if it wasn't for something dramatic as this. I think Raman now claims that Ishita is his wife, till date even though they had  love in them  he has always told her their relationship is that of being Ruhi's mom and Ruhi's dad.

Raman should trust Ishita, after all he put her through she stayed with him. I mean that braclet/ kidnapping situation should of taught him something. Ishita doesn't need to give a character certificate.
I agree with you ... Raman accepted Ishita as his wife ...only after he suspected her of having affair with Mani .. Before that she was just Ruhi's mother for him
And he never really apologised to her for that kidnapping thing .. If he could do such things to Ishu even after loving herso much ... Then he should allow free reign to her also !! ...
Nothing wrong in having good friends ... But why does Ishu restrict herself to Mani .. Does she not have any other friends ??
And i feel Mani secretly loves Ishita
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 13:05

V G Tha wrote:As much as Mani's character does annoys us, and friendship is shown overly close then whats in real life. I kinda think if it wasn't for Mani both Ishita and Raman wouldn't realize their feeling for each other. Initially Ishita did want to make Raman jealous, she enjoyed his possessiveness over her, hence she kept on saying mani mani. 

Very valid points.

I do feel though that Ishita being the sensitive one, once she realized that Raman doesn't like it, should have restricted her interactions with Mani. And Mani should have maintained a distance. One does not expect subtlety from Raman.. he's cut and dried. So it was pretty much up to Ishita. Especially yesterday, she did let a bit of ego in when he pretty accused her and Mani. She wouldn't let Mani go nor explain. 

About Raman needing a catalyst to confess.. yes I agree there. Wish there was a show in which the leads didnt need one though.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 17:36

I agree with you ...Ishu being the more sensitive one and knowing Ramans insecurtities should have been more careful..she was so busy solving poroblems like a bahu that she forgot tht she is hurting Raman in the way

The only solution is they need to talk openly which they are not doing.,..and as u said if not for Mani they would have continued with their nok jhoks but never confessed...sometimes extreme situations are requred for people to act

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-30, 22:27

--sumana13-- wrote:

I agree with you ... Raman accepted Ishita as his wife ...only after he suspected her of having affair with Mani .. Before that she was just Ruhi's mother for him
And he never really apologised to her for that kidnapping thing .. If he could do such things to Ishu even after loving herso much ... Then he should allow free reign to her also !! ...
Nothing wrong in having good friends ... But why does Ishu restrict herself to Mani .. Does she not have any other friends ??
And i feel Mani  secretly loves Ishita
hpee
 lol That I can't deny, Mani definitely has some feelings for Ishita, she was his crush once upon a time after all :P . Yesterday's episode showed Mani genuine care, he knew Ishita loved Raman and wanted them to be together.  He also try to keep Shagun out of thier lives, love at a purest form... High five to Mani for that! But wish to see less of him also  Rolling Eyes  and more of ISHRAAA! cheers

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-30, 22:49

slmu wrote:

Very valid points.

I do feel though that Ishita being the sensitive one, once she realized that Raman doesn't like it, should have restricted her interactions with Mani. And Mani should have maintained a distance. One does not expect subtlety from Raman.. he's cut and dried. So it was pretty much up to Ishita. Especially yesterday, she did let a bit of ego in when he pretty accused her and Mani. She wouldn't let Mani go nor explain. 

About Raman needing a catalyst to confess.. yes I agree there. Wish there was a show in which the leads didnt need one though.

Ishita is sensitive, but  she didn't know what was bothering Raman. He didnt accuse her openly, she was thinking he was stressed with Romi's problem as she was trying to solve that.  More over it was Mani that was giving her the updates  whether about Raman's nomination or Ashok's evil plan, he also made him self available to help, she had talk to him right as he was only trying to help...

We all understand Raman's pain and can justify his actions because we know his views and what made him come tho these conclusion,BUT Ishita didn't. Lets not forget Ishita was equally hurt. Here she is trying make everything right for her husband and hes thinking shes having a affair. Can you imagine how that must feel. She was not at fault, she had the right be mad. I mean if she told Mani to go  thats just like she hiding something, the least she could do id offer some hospitality toward Mani. T be honest with the mindset Raman ws at yesterday, Ishita explanation would look like a cover up lie to Raman. 

Raman needed to hear from someone else other then Mani and Ishu , and Simmi came like a saviour , Our hero :P

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-30, 22:59

zuzana wrote:

I agree with you ...Ishu being the more sensitive one and knowing Ramans insecurtities should have been more careful..she was so busy solving poroblems like a bahu that she forgot tht she is hurting Raman in the way

The only solution is they need to talk openly which they are not doing.,..and as u said if not for Mani they would have continued with their nok jhoks but never confessed...sometimes extreme situations are requred for people to act
 AGREED!  Open conversation is always the key to a strong relationship. But this Human EGO never lets that happen ...anyways now that their misunderstanding is somewhat gone, hope Ishra openly confesss, it such long wait for use viewers :(

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum