Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Updates. "Jodha's MUZ crowning Vs Ruku's rage"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Updates. "Jodha's MUZ crowning Vs Ruku's rage"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-24, 19:01

The episode begins with ...Jodha reaching her hojra and remembering her heart broken state when she had lost her children

She removes the cloth  that covered kanha
She thanks Kanha for his blessings ....she apologises for blaming him for the loss of her children ....she repents not doing puja and leaving him alone ....while he was blessing her all the time .. She repents and weeps ...

Jalal reaches jo's hojra
He is unhappy to see her crying he assures her that her Kanha would remain by her side what ever happened

Else where ruku forces the maulvi sahab to read the janasa .. The rites that are done at a funeral
Maulvi refuses to read funeral rites of a living woman (Ruku)
But Ruku threatens him with dire consequences
The maulvi reads the janasa
Ruku puts soil over herself and thinks that this Ruku was dead now
This was the last  of Ruku's tears  new Ruku will never weep at her destiny never shed tears
Mailvi reads janasa
Ruku puts soil on herself while resham n hoshiyar look on helplessly and weep uncontrollably

In Her hojra Jo misses Ruku and tells jalal that she had not come to look at salim yet  
Jalal then tells her  how jealous she was of Jodha and salim
That He did not understand Ruku at all now
Jo tells him that she must be upset .. She had lost her child too

Ruku secretly over hears their conversation
Jodha suggests that Ruku could become a mother to salim too
Jalal is impressed with jodha's thoughts

Ruku then enters jodha's hojra
She apologises for blaming jo for the demise of her babies
She repents holding jo's feet . Seeks forgiveness for asking Jalal for jodha's baby first Hussain and now Salim
Jodha then behaves lovingly kindly to Ruku
She forgives Ruku
She tells her that salim was lucky to have two mothers

Ruku is  astonished to hear Jo say that
She confirms that Jo had actually forgiven her
Ruku then takes Salim in her arms and vows that Jodha and Jala came close because of him ... Now she would make sure Salim would be the reason for the rift between them

Rashid Ahmed khan arrives at Agra fort  as a skilled tabla artist and his wife being a skilled dancer ..his wife is heavily pregnant ...
They are refused entry into the palace as they did not have letter of sifarish /recommendation from any one
The palace guard prevents them from entering and orders them to come on the day of dewaan E Aam

In jodha's hojra Tabassum has prepared a beautiful portrait of Jodha as MUZ with Salim her arms ... On Ruku's request ...
Ruku Is seen praising the pic
Jalal too enters the hojra all excited at the news of the new portrait

He is very pleased to see the pic .. He admires it openly
Jodha is seen wearing moghul styled clothes and MUZ crown
Ruku  orders hoshiyar to take care of the painting as the colours were not dried yet

After all leave the room ruku mutters to herself that Jo might have received the crown and title of MUZ but she will never get the pleasure and happiness of becoming the mother to Salim because Ruku would become the mother to the next king

In her hojra salim starts wailing as soon as he is left in the cradle
Jodha takes the baby in her arms .. Shamshad  then accuses Jo of spoiling the baby by carrying him in her arms all the time
Zakira comes to the hojra and tells her about a pregnant lady had left a tabeez for salim

She was not allowed entry .. Jo is unhappy that her awaam was not permitted entry
And that a pregnant lady was refused
Zakira states that it was for security reasons
Jodha exclaims that a pregnant  lady could never harm a baby  and    Such a woman's blessings were always good for her children
Jo orders zakira to tie the tabeez to Salim's cradle

Jalal Comes to jodha's hojra and takes his son in his  arms and whispers something into his ears
Jodha angrily asks him whether he was complaining about her to his son !!
Jalal smiles and replies that he was whispering the Gayatri Mantra into his childs ears that he had learnt from jodha
Jodha whispers Quoran ke kalma into the child's ears
Jo and Jalal happily discuss that their child would know both Gayatri mantra and  Quoran equally well and was destined to be a great king .... Greater shehenshah than Akbar

Precap for Monday...

Sharifu is seen shouting at his daughter.... he hates  her so much that he is threatening  to kill her Baxi is distraught .. she pleads him not to kill her

Jalal is seen rushing towards an isolated house with his guards soldiers and other royal entourage ...
Shabnam points to the house (??probably following Sharifu and his daughter ??it was not shown )

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI
Are we ready for Jodha's crowning as MUZ in diwaan E Aam next week !!!

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-26, 18:43; edited 10 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Updates. "Jodha's MUZ crowning Vs Ruku's rage"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-24, 20:40

Jodha looked every inch a moghul empress in the moghul dress and MUZ crown

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-24, 20:51

Waww ruks very bad attitude

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-24, 21:26

Nirra wrote:Waww ruks very bad attitude
ruku will never change yaar .. she is mad
just look at the way she performed her own funeral
Shocked affraid

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-24, 23:51

--sumana13-- wrote:Jodha looked every inch a moghul empress in the moghul dress and MUZ crown
Hello Manu, Thanks for the update.  hug1

I keep wondering if CV team have lost focus on their 'love story' and now it is all about Ruky desire to be 'MUZ or Mahanagan # 2'  Question Question Question

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-25, 05:15

Manu is that true anarkali is the new entry, so in jodha akbar have another love story? I mean not jo and jalal but salim and anarkali

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-10-25, 08:24

My dear girls all I know is that after today's episode (which I didn't watch, just read the WU) I made my mind to quit this show.  This addiction is nonsense, I am not enjoying it anymore and is too disgusting to watch.  To keep having hopes that somehow things will get better is like fooling myself.  Paridhi is not the lead female anymore, I have my own theory on why but I better keep it to myself because many will not understand.  Lavina is now the main lead, I have no option but to accept the reality.  And because my interest in this show was for Rajat and Paridhi as a fictional couple, now I am not interested in watching more crap.

It will be quite difficult to cure my addiction but I will try my best.  Maybe I will have to be away from the forums to overcome that, or say good bye to my twitter friends for a while until I can take JA out of my system.  So sad because as someone said in IF, is too sad seing something so beautiful dying in front of your eyes... but I have learned the hard way that Ekta Kapoor was not the best option to do a show like this and like in others she had produced, she kill it herself.  So my friends, it was a beautiful journey, I truly learned a lot; Indian history is so rich and beautiful that I may keep trying to read more of it.  And a positive outcome is that even though I have been always attached to Indian Culture, this show had made me respect and appreciate your country folks (who are a large community here in my country) even more.

A little late but hope you all have had a wonderful Diwali celebration!!!

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-25, 09:40

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Jodha looked every inch a moghul empress in the moghul dress and MUZ crown

I keep wondering if CV team have lost focus on their 'love story' and now it is all about Ruky desire to be 'MUZ or Mahanagan # 2'  Question Question Question
Hello nanayaa 
ruku will become the foster mother to Salim .... 
she will spoil him rotten 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
jodha will not approve of her ways but jalal will pamper him too much to Jodha's chagrin 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-25, 18:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Hello nanayaa 
ruku will become the foster mother to Salim .... 
she will spoil him rotten 
jodha will not approve of her ways but jalal will pamper him too much to Jodha's chagrin 
I know Manu, that is the new storyline and they have made Jodha to take everything that anyone dish out to her in Agra and Jalal has become a roaming aimless husband and King who don't know how to control his own household and put things in order. How can he rule as a King??? In an attempt to keep a permanent opposition in the show Ekta and CV team after second thought have made a totally fool of themselves and their characters!!!  Their dialogue writing is too poor, negative F totally  so so poor!

If to them it is all about money and TRP then I don't know if they monitor the TRP trend because if they do and think Rukaiya scream, and insulting their leads and screeching at the elders and being pampered by Jalal brings TRP  they are dead wrong. I took this time to monitor the dynamics very well and  you will realised that during Zeenat and Ruky drama the TRP stayed at its lowest 7.2 that week. During the death of the first child and to the surprised SR through the  war and the birth of Salim when Paridhi and Rajat had the screen place TRP increased drastically from 7.2 to 8.0. So who does pull the crowd???

If you realised when the fans were upset with them about the war and its effect and all the crap they were dishing out one of the CV team released a picture of Paridhi  with MUZ costume on twitter!!! WHY???  They are trying to keep the fans clam by using her. So who are they fooling themselves or the fans???  They know their trump cards are Paridhi and Rajat!!!

We all understand that if things are always lovey dovey it gets bored and yes there is a need for some opposition but the quality of the opposition and the way it is being used is so so poor. That it is doing damaged than good.  Maham was a big opposition but we all enjoyed her role very well and the way they semi punished her but still maintained her was still appreciated by fans.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-26, 06:36

Giannita63 wrote:My dear girls all I know is that after today's episode (which I didn't watch, just read the WU) I made my mind to quit this show.  This addiction is nonsense, I am not enjoying it anymore and is too disgusting to watch.  To keep having hopes that somehow things will get better is like fooling myself.  Paridhi is not the lead female anymore, I have my own theory on why but I better keep it to myself because many will not understand.  Lavina is now the main lead, I have no option but to accept the reality.  And because my interest in this show was for Rajat and Paridhi as a fictional couple, now I am not interested in watching more crap.

It will be quite difficult to cure my addiction but I will try my best.  Maybe I will have to be away from the forums to overcome that, or say good bye to my twitter friends for a while until I can take JA out of my system.  So sad because as someone said in IF, is too sad seing something so beautiful dying in front of your eyes... but I have learned the hard way that Ekta Kapoor was not the best option to do a show like this and like in others she had produced, she kill it herself.  So my friends, it was a beautiful journey, I truly learned a lot; Indian history is so rich and beautiful that I may keep trying to read more of it.  And a positive outcome is that even though I have been always attached to Indian Culture, this show had made me respect and appreciate your country folks (who are a large community here in my country) even more.

Giann dear, long hug

I understand your emotions very well and it is a pity what the show has become it is totally the fault of the writers and their over exaggeration and drama of things with unrealistic storyline. As for Lavina being the lead of the show it is not the issue neither do I think so (however she is doing a very good job with her role as a supporting actress in a lead role). Just as both Paridhi and Rajat are doing their best and must say excellent work with the kind of idious dialogues they are giving daily to act on.

After Maham CV team needs someone equally fit to be a thorn and opposition in the Serial who they can use to create misunderstanding between the leads.  So in an attempt to make Ruky officially evil they went over board with letting her get away with things that needed punishment or confrontation by the leads.

Every Serial the leads are the ones who go through all the hardship and comes out victorious most of the time and the negative supporting leads are the one who do all the evil stuff but there should be some  retribution at a point of the evil deeds which we are not getting in the case of Ruky for a very long time and that has not gone down well with some fans me included.

Well I have a habit of sticking to things to the very end when I start something so I will still watch the ones I want till the very end.  Now I watch it only on the net and have the opportunity to fast forward what I don't want after reading written updates.  So I hardly watch Ruky parts now honestly since she asked for Jodha's child it helped me to keep my emotions in check.

You will be missed but there is a new Serial on Sony it is getting very interesting you may like it give it a try.

peace

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-26, 18:37

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:My dear girls all I know is that after today's episode (which I didn't watch, just read the WU) I made my mind to quit this show.  This addiction is nonsense, I am not enjoying it anymore and is too disgusting to watch.  To keep having hopes that somehow things will get better is like fooling myself.  Paridhi is not the lead female anymore, I have my own theory on why but I better keep it to myself because many will not understand.  Lavina is now the main lead, I have no option but to accept the reality.  And because my interest in this show was for Rajat and Paridhi as a fictional couple, now I am not interested in watching more crap.

Giann dear, long hug

I understand your emotions very well and it is a pity what the show has become it is totally the fault of the writers and their over exaggeration and drama of things with unrealistic storyline. As for Lavina being the lead of the show it is not the issue neither do I think so (however she is doing a very good job with her role as a supporting actress in a lead role). Just as both Paridhi and Rajat are doing their best and must say excellent work with the kind of idious dialogues they are giving daily to act on.

After Maham CV team needs someone equally fit to be a thorn and opposition in the Serial who they can use to create misunderstanding between the leads.  So in an attempt to make Ruky officially evil they went over board with letting her get away with things that needed punishment or confrontation by the leads.

Every Serial the leads are the ones who go through all the hardship and comes out victorious most of the time and the negative supporting leads are the one who do all the evil stuff but there should be some  retribution at a point of the evil deeds which we are not getting in the case of Ruky for a very long time and that has not gone down well with some fans me included.

Well I have a habit of sticking to things to the very end when I start something so I will still watch the ones I want till the very end.  Now I watch it only on the net and have the opportunity to fast forward what I don't want after reading written updates.  So I hardly watch Ruky parts now honestly since she asked for Jodha's child it helped me to keep my emotions in check.

You will be missed but there is a new Serial on Sony it is getting very interesting you may like it give it a try.

peace
Hugs Nanayaa and Gia for this awesome discussion
long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-26, 21:36

Nirra wrote:Manu is that true anarkali is the new entry, so in jodha akbar have another love story? I mean not jo and jalal but salim and anarkali

The creative writres tweeted some time back that JA will essentially remein mainly focussed on Jo and Jalal
Others will always remain supporting actors .. In supporting roles .. Happy ?? Nirra ??
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by roshan110 on 2014-10-26, 22:11

i feel the same, will stop watching the show. Loved the show but not anymore you are right the main lead role is Lavina

roshan110
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirra on 2014-10-27, 10:30

Owww of course manu xoxoxo, frankly i curious about cruel ruks i think it will be interesting cause if ruks dont act like that the show must be boring isn't? Xoxoxo

Nirra

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 14:17

roshan110 wrote:i feel the same, will stop watching the show. Loved the show but not anymore you are right the main lead role is Lavina

Aww roshan i am sure there will be lots of Jodha Jalal moments ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum