Latest topics

How beautiful they are !!...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How beautiful they are !!...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-04-21, 11:58

Beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder ....

....but God has been partial to women I must say and they are definitely more beautiful than men .... just look at these girls yaar .....Its hardly a wonder the heros can't keep their hands off them !!....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: How beautiful they are !!...

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-21, 12:01

Manu,

Thanks for sharing the information.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-04-21, 12:06

anurao66 wrote:Manu,

Thanks for sharing the information.

The girls are naturally so beautiful .. and when the guy is in love .. its no wonder she will appear to be the most beautiful one on the earth .. I can see why ... :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-22, 16:44

Agree ... So pretty... I love Zoya character... shurbhi is a perfect fit for the character... I sometimes watch MB for MB and RK chemistry ... Then get disappointed by Vivien's acting..whereas Dhrashi is always on the mark..
I can see why some fans want a BS and D.dhami pairing...

Both ladies are pretty and talented....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-04-22, 17:21

Shesherkobita wrote:Agree ... So pretty... I love Zoya character... shurbhi is a perfect fit for the character... I sometimes watch MB for MB and RK chemistry ... Then get disappointed by Vivien's acting..whereas Dhrashi is always on the mark..

i agree with you Sabi ... To make a hit pair both the leads heve to match in looks , chemistry , acting skills and the story has to be interesting ... An getting such a rare combination is like day dreaming ... I have found such a pair recently n a foreign show .. None of the indian shows are up to that mark as on date .... :heart: :sunny: :sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-22, 17:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Agree ... So pretty... I love Zoya character... shurbhi is a perfect fit for the character... I sometimes watch MB for MB and RK chemistry ... Then get disappointed by Vivien's acting..whereas Dhrashi is always on the mark..

i agree with you Sabi ... To make a hit pair both the leads heve to match in looks , chemistry , acting skills and the story has to be interesting ... An getting such a rare combination is like day dreaming ... I have found such a pair recently n a foreign show .. None of the indian shows are up to that mark as on date .... :heart: :sunny: :sunny:
Which foreign show do you mean? Maybe I have seen it... bounce the closest I've seen is IPK leads...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-04-23, 12:48

Shesherkobita wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Which foreign show do you mean? Maybe I have seen it... bounce the closest I've seen is IPK leads...

Since IPK leads .... there are none to replace them at present ..... but I am loving Zaroon and Kashaf in ZGH .. Yaara ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum