Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - One is bitter one is fulfilled.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - One is bitter one is fulfilled.

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-25, 00:01

Ruky a bitter woman!  

Ruky has become so bitter within beyond repair due to the dynamics enfolding before her. The more she makes wrong choices the more she sink deeper into bitterness as she realised her  very desires has been bestowed on someone else freely. After her last conversation with Jalal her husband I though it will call for deeper reflection on her part  and ask some questions like: Where did I go wrong? Why is Jalal saying am his 'friend' and he will always take care of me? Does he not consider me his first wife anymore?

We all have the freedom of choice in our life and we can chose the right or wrong path and live with the end results.

Unfortunately Ruky has giving in to bitterness of her soul and chose the wrong path of destruction. She has  declared herself dead among the living in Agra!  Will she ever succeed and be fulfilled in this path she has chosen? (well since in Ektaland and her CV team world evil always wins probably yes she will).  It is amazingly shameful to see the acts she is putting up before Jodha and Jalal to gain entrance into their inner circle.  What she fails to realise or blind to is that the person she is planning and plotting against have no ill feeling towards her nor anyone and though she has declared war she is only in that war alone.  

Jodha a fulfilled woman!

Jodha feels so fulfilled as a woman and she deserve her joy and blessings! After all she has been through a lot shouldering the mistakes of her irrational behavior of her  husband to his selfish first wife and her own guilt.   Fate and destiny has smiled on her again lifting her head so high before the same that shamed her and blamed her for the death of her own children. Yet still there is no bitterness in her towards anyone but love. She is ready to forgive and move on.  To Jodha all that matters is her husband's love and the joy of fulfilling his dreams to be a father and her been a mother again. Either Jodha chose not to be affected by the jealousy she see around her or  she is too ignorant to see through the hypocrisy that surrounds her or she chose to love anyways. A choice she has made and she will get the end results.  Jalal was kind enough to tell her that Ruky is jealous of her and though I will think Jodha knows that already she made a choice not to go down that path and soil her soul. She chose to love, heal and bring her family together.   Will Jodha ever understand one day that a 'war' have been ongoing on her and her child? I guess since CV team are ensuring they are doing opposite of documented facts we are better of leaving them in their own world.

Despite Ruky selfish behavior Jodha  is willingly to give the same joy to her and share in her joy yet still Ruky( the new witch in Agra) can't appreciate love it leaves me with the thought that was she the heartless one without a heart and so Jalal couldn't connect with her?

As for Jalal I will leave him alone because if I start to define him I will get more hurt so I will only say that it is a pity that Ekta and CV team have turned their own potential and promising character into a personality disorder character. Early on at least he was made to use his own intellectuals even when Jodha points out something wrong in his Kingdom but now he does not reason but rather behaves irrational and then later realised he has made a mistake and go back to Jodha or begging for forgiveness from commoners.  The storyline ahead is so predictable boring already as He will be fooled all over again by Ruky and together they will be spoiling Salim and Jodha will be restless and trying to teach her son some manners to no avail. Where her son will think Mummy don't love me, step mummy and daddy only does. Then when Salim turns against his father Jalal then he would realised the value and wisdom of what Jodha was saying right and as dumb as he was didn't know or want to know and the icing on the cake Ruky was just helping out so no blame!!!. 

EKTA AND CV TEAM GROW UP THIS IS TOO SHALLOW !!!

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-25, 17:54; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - One is bitter one is fulfilled.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-25, 09:41

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-25, 17:56

Thanks Manu long hug long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-26, 20:38

Hmmm..But the question, the interesting question is..Did Ruqaiyya have the last laugh after all??

Hugs Buddy ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 00:42

Tanthya wrote:Hmmm..But the question, the interesting question is..Did Ruqaiyya have the last laugh after all??

Hugs Buddy ...
Tanthya, thanks. Kiss

This is a very good and interesting question.

I will say that if we put history aside and dwell on the storyline here in the Serial one can deduced that Jodha is not interested nor it is in a her nature to fight Rukaiya for anything. She is very content for what she have that is love, family and children, the honor that came along was additional blessings that she will not mind giving it to Rukaiya on a platter  if Rukaiya ask and Jalal will allow it I guess . Such selfless character seems to distinguish her from the other wives which keeps fascinating Jalal and draws him to her the more. So I will say the ball of who gets the last laugh is in the court of the writers till the very end.  When I take a glance into the real facts of history I have read so far I can picture Rukaiya didn't get any last laugh either after all when true happiness of a woman is defined.

Jodha in real history by the time Salim turns about 5 to 6 years have already had 2 or 3 children already with Akbar so you can see clearly that she was in every way a 'wife' in all sense to Akbar and it was also evident the man could not take his hands off her!  Well why would he? There is a saying in my native language that the 'water' that loves you is that which runs deep within you and bears fruit.  Looking at Jodha from that perspective she was not in any contention with anyone and lived her life in the limits of what life gave her: her husband's love, her children and family which to her Ruky was part of.  She was respected by her husband, her children and the people. To me she lived a fulfilled life as a woman if at the age of 41 she still conceived and had Akbar's last child it says a lot of their closeness too after 20 plus years of marriage. I believe in her love for her husband and her simplicity that gave her a place in the Moghul Kingdom.

As for Rukaiya it is not easy though when your husband's other wives gives children and even at the age of 41 one is still bearing there is nothing funny about it for her who can't bear children of her own and neither will she show her 32 white teeth in a genuine smile or happiness either. It must have been tough for her as the first wife. As she went ahead and asked for Jodha's first grandson to be given to her to raise.   We can deduced  also Jodha did raised her own children and Akbar did not allow any sharing.

So At the end what is the 'last laugh'?  As a woman having love of your husband, your own children and a family to count on emotionally and financially is paramount in life.

Rukaiya has her position intact all her life in the Moghul Kingdom, her given powers by her husband his unwavering friendship and care, family and the permission of a willing rival wife of her husband to share her son so that she doesn't fill the lost of not being a mother herself. If Jodha was a competitive rival wife I doubt there would have been such harmony judging from all the favours that she had to make things difficult for Ruky if she so wish. So no matter what she might have done in history I will say Ruky didn't have  the last laugh in her life because she will always fill the void in her life. Only that she lived longer and this might also be because she did not go through child bearing which does take a toll on a woman's health.

Coming to the Serial also no matter what evil plans she hatched or succeed in causing misunderstanding she will always be a 'third person' in the circle of J2  and when two people are in love you don't want to be a third person around them cause you will see them fight one minute and see them lovey dovey the next minute to your own hurt.  She is far from 'love' which brings bountifulness and happiness to ones life and filled with hate which leads to emptiness and pain.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-27, 13:15

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Hmmm..But the question, the interesting question is..Did Ruqaiyya have the last laugh after all??

Hugs Buddy ...
Tanthya, thanks. Kiss

This is a very good and interesting question.

I will say that if we put history aside and dwell on the storyline here in the Serial one can deduced that Jodha is not interested nor it is in a her nature to fight Rukaiya for anything. She is very content for what she have that is love, family and children, the honor that came along was additional blessings that she will not mind giving it to Rukaiya on a platter  if Rukaiya ask and Jalal will allow it I guess . Such selfless character seems to distinguish her from the other wives which keeps fascinating Jalal and draws him to her the more. So I will say the ball of who gets the last laugh is in the court of the writers till the very end.  When I take a glance into the real facts of history I have read so far I can picture Rukaiya didn't get any last laugh either after all when true happiness of a woman is defined.

In the show Jodha will be the model of correct behavior, attitude and a perfect saint. This fact was driven home the day she manages to defeat Jalal in their duel* sword fight *..  it is a forgone conclusion tht Jodha will be the one with everything in the show.

Jodha in real history by the time Salim turns about 5 to 6 years have already had 2 or 3 children already with Akbar so you can see clearly that she was in every way a 'wife' in all sense to Akbar and it was also evident the man could not take his hands off her!  Well why would he? There is a saying in my native language that the 'water' that loves you is that which runs deep within you and bears fruit.  Looking at Jodha from that perspective she was not in any contention with anyone and lived her life in the limits of what life gave her: her husband's love, her children and family which to her Ruky was part of.  She was respected by her husband, her children and the people. To me she lived a fulfilled life as a woman if at the age of 41 she still conceived and had Akbar's last child it says a lot of their closeness too after 20 plus years of marriage. I believe in her love for her husband and her simplicity that gave her a place in the Moghul Kingdom.

Not just Jodha, even Salima had 2 sons by the time Salim turned 5-6  and so did many other wifes of his and several of his concubines did give him daughters etc  but that does not make them 'wife' . Jalal could not keep his hands off ANY female is the truth, He was a man with high libido and that is a documented fact.Jodha was more into Commerce and court politics than  playing the mother , It was Salima and Ruqaiyya who brought him up, who interceded on his behalf with Akbar many a times.

The  respect was not just because she was the beloved , which I dispute cuz she was not the beloved that the film buffs are claiming to be.. She was respected because she was Mariam Uz Zamani. She was respected because she had a astute brain that engaged in successful trading.  I believe it was politics, Maansingh and the necessity of good tie up with Amer and Rajputana along with she gave the SON ..That put her in lieu of TOP queens..whereas history duly notes that it was always Ruqaiyaa that Jalal turned to in moments of crisis and that they remained close until the very end , She was a intelligent and thoughtful woman and a compassionate one as well.. It is no surprise then that Jalal chose Ruqaiyya to bring up Amir Khusroo , his grandson than Jodha who had more direct claim as his grandmother..

As for Rukaiya it is not easy though when your husband's other wives gives children and even at the age of 41 one is still bearing there is nothing funny about it for her who can't bear children of her own and neither will she show her 32 white teeth in a genuine smile or happiness either. It must have been tough for her as the first wife. As she went ahead and asked for Jodha's first grandson to be given to her to raise.   We can deduced  also Jodha did raised her own children and Akbar did not allow any sharing.

No, Jodha did not raise Salim..He was brought up by Salima and Ruqaiyya .. and there is genuine bonding between these people as can be noted in Salims jottings and that also explains why Salim did not attend his own mother's funeral ..Because he never was close to her.. Multiple wives were part of Mughal culture so there would be no such difficulties as such since she was brought in such an environ.

Harem politics were the norm and everyone were active in it including Jodha..If we see it dispassionately...Jodha was backing a winning horse Jalal, supporting him standing by him  while the others did not hesitate to reprimand  Jalal when he erred ( one reason why he respected Ruqaiyya cuz she was independent thinker) and she tried to continue her winning streak by gettig Salim married into her clan..which did not work out well whereas Ruqaiyya got Noorjehan , the lady with whom Salim passionately fell in love with and the lady who became the proxy king..So I would say Ruqaiyya did have the last laugh after all.

So At the end what is the 'last laugh'?  As a woman having love of your husband, your own children and a family to count on emotionally and financially is paramount in life.

Rukaiya has her position intact all her life in the Moghul Kingdom, her given powers by her husband his unwavering friendship and care, family and the permission of a willing rival wife of her husband to share her son so that she doesn't fill the lost of not being a mother herself. If Jodha was a competitive rival wife I doubt there would have been such harmony judging from all the favours that she had to make things difficult for Ruky if she so wish. So no matter what she might have done in history I will say Ruky didn't have  the last laugh in her life because she will always fill the void in her life. Only that she lived longer and this might also be because she did not go through child bearing which does take a toll on a woman's health.

No, Nanayaa..U are forgetting that Jodha was a Hindu woman in a Muslim household in which Ruqaiyya was the queen bee..HAD Ruqaiyya been petty, she could have made life miserable for Jodha but she did not. Having a child does not make you whole but having the respect, love and affection  of her husband does..While Jalal had respect and affection for Salima, While Jalal had respect and affection for Jodha..Jalal had all these and a deep bonding with Ruqaiyya that none could break..Not Jodha or the subsequent queens that he married after Jodha.

Coming to the Serial also no matter what evil plans she hatched or succeed in causing misunderstanding she will always be a 'third person' in the circle of J2  and when two people are in love you don't want to be a third person around them cause you will see them fight one minute and see them lovey dovey the next minute to your own hurt.  She is far from 'love' which brings bountifulness and happiness to ones life and filled with hate which leads to emptiness and pain.

In Serial world.. It is fantasy tht rules and let it rule ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-27, 14:15

Nice post Nanayaa..

I have a different opinion of certain points..

- Ruks is not plotting against the child. She is plotting to become that "king maker" person in later years. She is always after power. Now that she has lost the power, she is securing herself for the next power in line..

The last episode showed the death of the wife in Ruks and the birth of the dai ma in her.

All the while, all these years, Her main focus was to be the "everything" for Jalal.. Now she has destroyed that - his well being, his desires are now a secondary for her.

She is plotting but not to become closer to Jalal. She is plotting to become closer to Salim, and to make the young boy, the future king to dance to her tunes..

And the boy did dance to her tunes... Except for one thing... He had a colorful romantic life... and ofcourse the one woman who gave him the next heir was a Rajput Princess from the very palace where his mother grew up :)

Lets see how it winds up now.. As for now, Rukaiyya is in a much better position if we look at long term gains.. And I would say Jalal and Jo are acting a little naïve to think Ruks is all clean now.. If they are good at administration, they should know the game of politics... They know very well how well Rukaiyya plays politics and it is their sheer negligence that will put them both in a tough spot in future...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 15:00

Tanthay, lovely side of another history I guess.

However we both shall never know the authentic truths of what happened day to day since these facts were recorded by men from generations.

As for the bond between Jalal and Ruky it is not disputed because apart from she been a first wife she was his cousin and family just as Salima was and family never get left behind.

But the fact and interesting part of Jodha which I believed Ekta called 'epic love' is that till today that Rajput Princess was the one who bear the heir to the throne and it is her name that is mentioned throughout history as MUZ and it is her Son and her grandson who continued as the next heir and her great grand children. Not Ruky nor Salima who were there before Jodha arrived names are not mentioned as the one who gave birth to the heir. Ruky name was mentioned that her desire to  raise a child was fulfilled when she was given Jodha grandson to raise.
Salima also children are hardly mentioned of in any history books apart from Murzd.

Being in the minority at that time to be able to achieved all that Jodha did achieved  is a fact also that she was an exceptional woman whom Jalal loved and his favourite Rajput wife despite he was a man with many wives and can get any woman at her beck and call. 

I am not an Indian but it is a fact too that there are certain groups who do not like to mention a woman's honor in certain situations especially if the said woman is not of their clan and Moghul history is documented not only in India you can get it elsewhere in the Library and as I love to be informed I decided to read further.  To me Jodha did have the last laugh because she achieved and lived a successful live in the Moghul Kingdom in difficult moment.

Ekta and the Flim industry might have the world of fantasy alright full of drama and twist and turns.

But the fact would remain that the Rajput Princess was married and loved by Akbar and she bore him the heir to the throne and her blood was mixed and continued the lineage of the Moghul Kingdom. 

As for Salim not going to his mother funeral or Salima and Ruky raised him while Jodha stood by Jalal to support him and rather involved herself in administrative works that we can dispute it and debate on that facts if they are authentic till thy kingdom come.  Why then did he build a mosque in her honor if he could not honor her when she was alive? And called her Ammi Hazrat. All her children did respect her as well as the people. And also Jodha stood by Jalal when her son rebelled and it was Salima and Hamida who lead the plead for him and not Ruky. And by the way her name was not Jodha bai either from the history books am reading on Indian history.

The fact also remained that Salim was not Jodha's only child with Akbar and yes other wives too gave birth too because it was a polygamous marriage. Also in a polygamous marriage all wives as mothers are supposed to be respected by all the children irrespective of whose child you are so it is important for Salim to give respect to all of the other wives of Jalal in the Kingdom not only Ruky Salima nor Jodha his own mother.

Ekta and the Bollywood might have also know the reasons why they saw love in this relationship and made films and serial about it.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 15:53; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 15:16

Abavi wrote:Nice post Nanayaa..

I have a different opinion of certain points..

- Ruks is not plotting against the child. She is plotting to become that "king maker" person in later years. She is always after power. Now that she has lost the power, she is securing herself for the next power in line..

The last episode showed the death of the wife in Ruks and the birth of the dai ma in her.

All the while, all these years, Her main focus was to be the "everything" for Jalal.. Now she has destroyed that - his well being, his desires are now a secondary for her.

She is plotting but not to become closer to Jalal. She is plotting to become closer to Salim, and to make the young boy, the future king to dance to her tunes..

And the boy did dance to her tunes... Except for one thing... He had a colorful romantic life... and ofcourse the one woman who gave him the next heir was a Rajput Princess from the very palace where his mother grew up :)

Lets see how it winds up now.. As for now, Rukaiyya is in a much better position if we look at long term gains.. And I would say Jalal and Jo are acting a little naïve to think Ruks is all clean now.. If they are good at administration, they should know the game of politics... They know very well how well Rukaiyya plays politics and it is their sheer negligence that will put them both in a tough spot in future...
Thanks Abavi yes that is what I see from her intentions but with family dynamics at that time it is to be expected since she could never have her own child who would have been the heir to the throne. Raising him as his might be her goal if in reality she did then I will say she did a worse job then judging from what I read about him until he changed.

And yes his wife who gave the next heir too was from his mother side and he loved her be Noor Jan and the others.

So the writers are going to allow their imaginations to run wild and created some strange fictions for us in the coming episodes.

Normally the heart of men can be very deceptive when it desires to hate and destroy  or take that which it doesn't belong to it.  Let's see what Ekta shows based on the little facts they have. But it seems to me that they have decided not to go according to clear facts but show something similar in fiction.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-27, 17:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:Tanthay, lovely side of another history I guess.

However we both shall never know the authentic truths of what happened day to day since these facts were recorded by men from generations.

As for the bond between Jalal and Ruky it is not disputed because apart from she been a first wife she was his cousin and family just as Salima was and family never get left behind.

But the fact and interesting part of Jodha which I believed Ekta called 'epic love' is that till today that Rajput Princess was the one who bear the heir to the throne and it is her name that is mentioned throughout history as MUZ and it is her Son and her grandson who continued as the next heir and her great grand children. Not Ruky nor Salima who were there before Jodha arrived names are not mentioned as the one who gave birth to the heir. Ruky name was mentioned that her desire to  raise a child was fulfilled when she was given Jodha grandson to raise.
Salima also children are hardly mentioned of in any history books apart from Murzd.

Being in the minority at that time to be able to achieved all that Jodha did achieved  is a fact also that she was an exceptional woman whom Jalal loved and his favourite Rajput wife despite he was a man with many wives and can get any woman at her beck and call. 

I am not an Indian but it is a fact too that there are certain groups who do not like to mention a woman's honor in certain situations especially if the said woman is not of their clan and Moghul history is documented not only in India you can get it elsewhere in the Library and as I love to be informed I decided to read further.  To me Jodha did have the last laugh because she achieved and lived a successful live in the Moghul Kingdom in difficult moment.

As for Salim not going to his mother funeral or Salima and Ruky raised him while Jodha stood by Jalal to support him and rather involved herself in administrative works that we can dispute it and debate on that facts if they are authentic till thy kingdom come.  Why then did he build a mosque in her honor if he could not honor her when she was alive? And called her Ammi Hazrat. All her children did respect her as well as the people. And also Jodha stood by Jalal when her son rebelled and it was Salima and Hamida who lead the plead for him and not Ruky. And by the way her name was not Jodha bai either from the history books am reading on Indian history.

The fact also remained that Salim was not Jodha's only child with Akbar and yes other wives too gave birth too because it was a polygamous marriage. Also in a polygamous marriage all wives as mothers are supposed to be respected by all the children irrespective of whose child you are so it is important for Salim to give respect to all of the other wives of Jalal in the Kingdom not only Ruky Salima nor Jodha his own mother.

Ekta and the Bollywood might have also know the reasons why they saw love in this relationship and made films and serial about it.

Check Jahangirnama to counter the balance..

The only reason is because it is a myth that can be exploited without having to stay true to facts..You cannot play around with the love story of Muslim King Baaz Bahadur and  Hindu Lady Roopmath * 15th century* cuz their love story still lives on  whereas this was  unsubstantiated , unproven document that can be twisted as pr their imagination..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 18:32

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Tanthay, lovely side of another history I guess.

Check Jahangirnama to counter the balance..

The only reason is because it is a myth that can be exploited without having to stay true to facts..You cannot play around with the love story of Muslim King Baaz Bahadur and  Hindu Lady Roopmath * 15th century* cuz their love story still lives on  whereas this was  unsubstantiated , unproven document that can be twisted as pr their imagination..
Yes Tanthya everything with little details can be twisted all the time to suit various opinions and views we will never know but the facts remained that  she was married to Akbar. She was the MUZ. She was the one whose blood run through the Moghul lineage. And when Salim mother is mentioned she is the one who is called as the mother and no one can take that rights from her nor change her destiny in that she live in Kingdom with other Moghual wives.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 19:11

Tanthya I will also recommend that you read these books too for balance which when you add to the one you recommend you get the whole idea and the big picture.

The History of Nations: India- Persia I took a Challenge and read it my self when I saw it somewhere to authenticate its genuine source.  And Mughal Chronicles and Akbarnama which I beileve you know them right. I have done justice to all yet anyway.

In the book mentioned above it is clearly stated that " Akbar's conciliation of the Hindus and his interest in their literature and religion, made him many enemies among the pious mussulmans. HIS FAVORITE WIFE WAS A RAJPUT PRINCESS"

Saw it with my own eyes so yes been favorite of someone implies many things that leaves room for exploitations especially at that era. 

And so far Ekta have shown some parts of his religious tolerance that has turned him ministers against him.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum