Latest topics

New Pro + Link Sahir asks Arzoo to prove her talent

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Pro + Link Sahir asks Arzoo to prove her talent

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-26, 06:45

New Promo:

Sahir shows a design to the media and says its the best design of Saiyyara...Aarzoo walks up and says she made it...Sahir asks her is she talented enough? and tells her to prove she made...Anam thinks i'll never allow aarzoo to prove her talent!
Credit: To the original up loader.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=729700817112215

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Pro + Link Sahir asks Arzoo to prove her talent

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-26, 06:48

tfs.... isn't that the pic that flew into his car? if it is can he just call it the company's? is this how she stays then?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-26, 18:31

I guess sahir preserved that piswhich he discovered in his car and he jipust claimed it as saiyara's with out a hitch !!
Anam too can accuse him of stealing some design with out the creators permission !!

I hope Arzoo is smart enough to declare before the media that it was hers and not remain silent behind the scenes  like SP heroines

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-26, 19:56

Ah-ha... The conflict begins

Thanks Nan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-26, 22:05

sarra0 wrote:tfs.... isn't that the pic that flew into his car? if it is can he just call it the company's? is this how she stays then?

Yes you ae rightSarra thats Arzoo's creation .. She drew it herself Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-26, 22:37

I hope this week finally tells us who is the male lead of the show......

its past 4 weeks and am still confused about who is playing the male lead.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-26, 22:43

pollyanna wrote:I hope this week finally tells us who is the male lead of the show......

For time being Zaki has to be in the spotlight... hpee , it would be early for Sahir to walk the stage

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-26, 22:49

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I hope this week finally tells us who is the male lead of the show......

For time being Zaki has to be in the spotlight... hpee , it would be early for Sahir to walk the stage

Let him be in the spot light but I dont want 10 secs of Harshad,GRRRRRR and 15 mins of Anam and Kurti Aapa

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-26, 23:04

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Let him be in the spot light but I dont want 10 secs of Harshad,GRRRRRR and 15 mins of Anam and Kurti Aapa
oy hoy bechaane ho rahe hai??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-26, 23:11

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

what, Kurti appa is teaching oral hygiene keeping the swach bharat campaign in mind n u dont want it Shocked Shocked

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-26, 23:24

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Aur nahi toh kya Sarra......i have ranted to the makers too  Bang Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-26, 23:26

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

what, Kurti appa is teaching oral hygiene keeping the swach bharat campaign in mind n u dont want it Shocked Shocked

her motive is good coz she knows the ploy of Alvira but she gets on my nerves.....itna saara footage khati hai yaar

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-26, 23:33

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Aur nahi toh kya Sarra......i have ranted to the makers too  Bang Bang
you've turned into the phangirls v bash because they want there hero and they want it now regardless of story dictates  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad how the mighty have fallen...at wat they will b paying him he will b the lead...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 00:55

Tanthya wrote:Ah-ha... The conflict begins

Thanks Nan
You welcome Tants.

I was thinking how did he make it that big on the presentation board detective

What if the designs are on her phone and he saw it and being a gentelman he was trying to trick her to come out of her shell to own it as he now knows her secret that she is talented.  He does seems like someone who will easily beg her to stay unless he new something special which is beneficial to the company.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-27, 00:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:tfs.... isn't that the pic that flew into his car? if it is can he just call it the company's? is this how she stays then?

Yes you ae rightSarra thats Arzoo's creation .. She drew it herself Thumbsup
yep...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-27, 01:30

Thanks Nanayaa

Yeah finally give the intern some actual work rather than going to collect samples from everywhere. You would think and in this day and age there would some better ways to do that.

And please give me a break from Kurti Apa... the OTT Hamming is killing me

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-27, 02:40

trintring wrote:Thanks Nanayaa

Yeah finally give the intern some actual work rather than going to collect samples from everywhere. You would think and in this day and age there would some better ways to do that.

oh u mean like a peon? that's to sensible and not cost effective  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad i only saw a few episodes wit her and she was already annoying if she is getting a lot of screen time then  No No

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-27, 03:54

sarra0 wrote:

oh u mean like a peon? that's to sensible and not cost effective  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad i only saw a few episodes wit her and she was already annoying if she is getting a lot of screen time then  No No

exactly like a peon... I can understand getting through the ropes and taking things easy but the only thing the girl did the first week was carry files, collect samples and get arrested in the process because she was too dumb to recognise a nightclub ....

I can understand a vampy character like Anam but Kurti apa with her constant OTT acting and rounding of her eyes is annoying the hell out of me. She looks like Roger Rabbit, dresses like a medival time woman and screams out her lines. Such a terrible actress as well... I just FF her scenes which is a shame because I like Alvira's acting a lot.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-27, 05:06

trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly like a peon... I can understand getting through the ropes and taking things easy but the only thing the girl did the first week was carry files, collect samples and get arrested in the process because she was too dumb to recognise a nightclub ....

I can understand a vampy character like Anam but Kurti apa with her constant OTT acting and rounding of her eyes is annoying the hell out of me. She looks like Roger Rabbit, dresses like a medival time woman and screams out her lines. Such a terrible actress as well... I just FF her scenes which is a shame because I like Alvira's acting a lot.
as an intern u would expect her to get straight stuck in to learning about design...not running around doing not a kot...like when she asked0alvira can she help out and took overseeing the kitchen work...it was annoying she should b concentratin on design not becoming the perfect bahu...

i would prob do the same could not stand her for long...i don't get y they couldn't make her a normal character...y have 4lions started insisting on having such a character in all their shows...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-27, 06:53

sarra0 wrote:
trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

as an intern u would expect her to get straight stuck in to learning about design...not running around doing not a kot...like when she asked0alvira can she help out and took overseeing the kitchen work...it was annoying she should b concentratin on design not becoming the perfect bahu...

i would prob do the same could not stand her for long...i don't get y they couldn't make her a normal character...y have 4lions started insisting on having such a character in all their shows...

yeah I didn't like the kitchen part either... just didn't see any point to it. They could've shown her trying to help out as part of the household... I dunno.. cook something special. But not in charge of kitchen. And what's the point when one of them is on diet and another one always eating burnt toast n juice. What do u actually do in the kitchen?

I think they went a bit too far with Kurti Apa... while Mami ji had her quirks in IPK, she was still funny and Urvashi was a damn good actress. Unfortunately its not the case here.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum