Latest topics

NA to crumble soon…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NA to crumble soon…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 10:17

NA to crumble soon…

Hi everyone!! Hope you had a safe and fun-filled Diwali…  Happy New Year to all…
I so want NA’s arrogance to crumble and to see him taught a lesson. He never cared for anyone except Shlok but now it seems he never really cared for Shlok also. Varad, Sojal and Kavya also should leave him. He should be left all alone.

Aastha’s parents will soon learn about NA’s deeds but may be the hide and seek will finally end between Aastha and her parents.  Wonder how either of them will take the news. Since it is the SP leads they always have to magnanimous and forgive each other.

Varad and Sojal are back for good? What about Varad’s affair? It is brushed aside due to NA’s kant??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: NA to crumble soon…

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-27, 11:24

Nice post maria..
i agree NA never care for anyone not even for shlok..heartless man

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 11:24

cutie pai :-) wrote:Nice post maria..
i agree NA never care for anyone not even for shlok..heartless man
Thanks Jenny..  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-27, 12:13

na is going thru the phase that he is stubborn that once shlok learns wat the world is like that he will come crawling back...it will b a while before he bends or breaks...they will milk this for as long as they can...and unfortunately v got the taste of the mahaanta from anjali and aastha before they left the house...it is not going to justice but forgiveness he gets...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 12:47

sarra0 wrote:na is going thru the phase that he is stubborn that once shlok learns wat the world is like that he will come crawling back...it will b a while before he bends or breaks...they will milk this for as long as they can...and unfortunately v got the taste of the mahaanta from anjali and aastha before they left the house...it is not going to justice but forgiveness he gets...
Bang Bang  I want him to be punished well.. He has been treating them like trash yet  Bang Bang Bang
I want Shlok to do the honours of punishing him..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-27, 12:54

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:na is going thru the phase that he is stubborn that once shlok learns wat the world is like that he will come crawling back...it will b a while before he bends or breaks...they will milk this for as long as they can...and unfortunately v got the taste of the mahaanta from anjali and aastha before they left the house...it is not going to justice but forgiveness he gets...
Bang Bang  I want him to be punished well.. He has been treating them like trash yet  Bang Bang Bang
shlok is a SP hero which means he will fall in line wit wat the females want

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-27, 13:31

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
shlok is a SP hero which means he will fall in line wit wat the females want
ya that is also there...  hppy they always forget their tagline of nayi soch

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum